Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 05:34 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,469,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post

While it certainly sucks, what happened to this poor girl, why is this in the P&OC forum?
Sadly, it wasn't just one little girl. It was allegedly all the children of the oldest of the sons who are accused of this atrocity. The nasty pigs did these despicable deeds to their own children, nieces, nephew and grandchildren.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2009, 05:36 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,980,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jill61 View Post
Sadly, it wasn't just one little girl. It was allegedly all the children of the oldest of the sons who are accused of this atrocity. The nasty pigs did these despicable deeds to their own children, nieces, nephew and grandchildren.
Again, it's terrible, but how & why does it belong here?

Old 11-12-2009, 05:41 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,469,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post

Again, it's terrible, but how & why does it belong here?
<shrug> I don't know. Perhaps because it's a form of controversy? We don't seem to have a forum for "current news items" or "crime and punishment", so I suspect the poster felt this was the next best place to post it. If you have another suggestion, why not report this thread to a mod and ask if it can be moved to whatever forum you think it belongs in?

Old 11-12-2009, 09:52 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,268,838 times
I put it here because the Missouri forum and the Parenting and Rural and Small Town Living forums just didnt seem right somehow.....There should be a Crime forum IMO.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:03 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,750,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
If guilty, shoot them all. Right between the eye balls. Hang them in the town square. Bury them without headstones. They deserve nothing less.
I think people would be less upset if the children had been murdered.

Murder a child and the public shrugs. Have sex with a child and you get totally irrational responses like the one above. I'm just glad that, for the most part, cooler heads generally prevail in our justice system.

Crazy reactions are another reason why I'm glad we have a judicial branch of government and not "mob rule" on everything.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:32 PM

3,215 posts, read 5,994,847 times
Hmmm..I no longer find this type of thing shocking...it just seems to me like these sick individuals just try to one up one another.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:41 PM

374 posts, read 815,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I think people would be less upset if the children had been murdered.

Murder a child and the public shrugs. Have sex with a child and you get totally irrational responses like the one above. I'm just glad that, for the most part, cooler heads generally prevail in our justice system.

Crazy reactions are another reason why I'm glad we have a judicial branch of government and not "mob rule" on everything.

Yeah, I mean why would anyone get mad about someone having sex with a child...
That's not an irrational response; that's the way it should be. People who commit crimes like this are lower than animals and need to be eradicated from planet earth. All the "perpetuating violence" ant-death penalty bleeding heart propaganda in the world won't change my mind when it comes to something like this, and neither will religious "thou shalt not kill" rhetoric. Human garbage like this has no purpose sucking air.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:47 PM

3,215 posts, read 5,994,847 times
If Im not mistaken there is are more suspects, one which has been apprehended, Larry Kidd? All of these men look like evil garbage, and Larry Kidd's Facebook pic looks pretty scummy as well from what I can tell. Just despicable. It think they'll be surprised at the reception that they get in prison..It should be warm...very warm

Old 11-13-2009, 11:47 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,676,508 times
Sadly, this IS a controversy in such a "progressive" society. NAMBLA would agree.

Old 11-13-2009, 11:55 AM

12,979 posts, read 14,613,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Sadly, this IS a controversy in such a "progressive" society. NAMBLA would agree.
Are you insinuating that people who consider themselves socially progressive would condone such a crime?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies