Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 07:59 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,468,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Favorable and approval = two different things......
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama: Favorable/Unfavorable

There ya go... Happy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 07:59 PM

22,190 posts, read 19,466,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I'm not from Minnesota, and I hear her on the news a lot too. She is a smart cookie, who knows what "America" means, and is bent on preserving it. I haven't heard even one "dumb comment" from her lips. Please name one.

I'm beginning to doubt you. I think you're a leftist plant.

"Little children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal and natural and perhaps they should try it."

"Literally, if we took away the minimum wage—if conceivably it was gone—we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level."

"Many teenagers that come in should be paying the employer because of broken dishes or whatever occurs during that period of time. But you know what? After six months, that teenager is going to be a fabulous employee and is going to go on a trajectory where he's going to be making so much money, we'll be borrowing money from him."

"This cannot pass. What we have to do today is make a covenant, to slit our wrists, be blood brothers on this thing. This will not pass. We will do whatever it takes to make sure this doesn’t pass.”

I could go on, but I started to get sick reading this crap....

Old 11-19-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Don't confuse Jon. He FINALLY found a decent poll on Palin. He's wetting himself now.
No just laughing at how easily "haters" get worked up...

Old 11-19-2009, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post

Now compare that to the Palin favorable #'s, and I don't mean just one poll, take a look at the last several. See a difference there????

Old 11-19-2009, 08:08 PM

1,465 posts, read 4,060,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnesota rocks over fl View Post
Am I the only person who supports Palin?
are you having doubt about your mind?

Old 11-19-2009, 08:11 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,727,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnesota rocks over fl View Post
Am I the only person who supports Palin?

That a joke right? America love Sarah.......wait and see...

Old 11-19-2009, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Now compare that to the Palin favorable #'s, and I don't mean just one poll, take a look at the last several. See a difference there????
There are several polls there for both. The long run, and when it would have mattered, Palin's numbers were higher than Obama's. Now that it doesn't really much matter, which is why this perversion from the left is so funny, it's like it's more important to them. Of course it's because the democrats lost in the few polls that ran and they're very insecure right now about what is about to happen to them, and rightfully so.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
There are several polls there for both. The long run, and when it would have mattered, Palin's numbers were higher than Obama's. Now that it doesn't really much matter, which is why this perversion from the left is so funny, it's like it's more important to them. Of course it's because the democrats lost in the few polls that ran and they're very insecure right now about what is about to happen to them, and rightfully so.

Yes several polls there for both, and if you look at all the polls instead of playing a game of cherry picking you will see Obama's are FAR better than Palin's, its not even remotely close.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Yes several polls there for both, and if you look at all the polls instead of playing a game of cherry picking you will see Obama's are FAR better than Palin's, its not even remotely close.
I'm sorry I can't speak to the major malfunction of your eyes.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:22 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
That a joke right? America love Sarah.......wait and see...
Palin is the Paris Hilton of politics. She's done nothing great, except of course, for herself. A fringe of America is in favor of Palin and that's about it! It would be embarrassing to have Frau Palin representing this country (which has about as much of a chance of coming to pass as a snowball in hell). We'd be laughed off the globe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies