Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 02:01 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,301,323 times

Advertisements

Here we have some real good stuff about how Keith Olbermann operates. Anybody who doesn't think I know a bit about the Greensburg tornado should come and talk to me. I know how much equipment the National Guard had in there on the Monday after the storm on Friday as I don't consider my son a liar and he was able to get in there while trying to salvage things his employer lost there. By the time the National Guard got there area farmers and contractors had hauled much of the trash off but they got run out of town the next morning. My other son went there with the volunteer fire department of our town to clear up and for search and rescue about 20 minutes after the storm was reported. Yeah, I have some real first hand knowledge about that one.

Anyway, Olbermann tries to make a case against it being an attack of terrorism and get his pants pulled down in this opinion piece.

Ann Coulter : MSNBC Exclusive: Fort Hood Never Happened! - Townhall.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 02:04 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,981,416 times
She makes an excellent point here. How in the world can these liberals justify such mentality?

Quote:
For Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews -- at least two of whom would be severely punished under Shariah law -- the shooting of George Tiller was an act of terrorism, no question. The death of a census taker in Kentucky was also an act of terrorism. But as to Maj. Hasan, the jury is still out -- and will be out for many, many years.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:07 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,204,361 times
Leave it to shemale Coulter to distort the facts...

Old 11-26-2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Leave it to shemale Coulter to distort the facts...
Which facts did you see her distort? As I said I know too much about that tornado, I live 22 miles from the site, for you or anyone to call her a liar about.

Go ahead and read one thing Coulter wrote and then tell me the facts she distorted. I am sure you will find at least as many as Olbermann could, but you can't do it without reading the piece. Nice try though.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:21 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,578,002 times
So we are to believe everything this vile woman says? Show me proof that he said what she claims he said?

Old 11-26-2009, 02:22 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,204,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Which facts did you see her distort? As I said I know too much about that tornado, I live 22 miles from the site, for you or anyone to call her a liar about.

Go ahead and read one thing Coulter wrote and then tell me the facts she distorted. I am sure you will find at least as many as Olbermann could, but you can't do it without reading the piece. Nice try though.
Provide a link from Olbermann saying "Ft. Hood didn't happen", not the shemale's take on it.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
<<<SHE ???
Now the prog backslapping begins and neither of you has read that article, at all. You should give it a try.

BTW, my wife says that anybody who uses that Adams Apple excuse is . . . . . . . . I won't repeat the words but she is neither political or interested in what we do here so maybe she makes a lot more sense than you would like.

I might say that she says that the sex organs would tell the truth but you would probably be afraid to look.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:24 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,715,644 times
If a SOLDIER goes over to the enemy it is TREASON, not Terrorism

Old 11-26-2009, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
If Fort Hood was an act of terrorism then every gun attack is an act of terrorism.
Only when the shooter shouts the words, Allahu Akhbar, can you talk about terrorism and many soldiers said he did just that before he started shooting. Also, he did have those business cards printed with SOA on them and that didn't stand for Silly Old Army.

You have attacked the messenger without giving any indication that you know word one of the message. it wouldn't take so much time out of your life to read just one thing Coulter wrote.

Old 11-26-2009, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
So we are to believe everything this vile woman says? Show me proof that he said what she claims he said?
All those soldiers at the shooting are surely liars, wouldn't you think. Too many of them claimed he said that for them to all be liars. Whoops, there may not be a liberal among them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies