Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2009, 06:06 PM

8,289 posts, read 13,575,768 times

Advertisements

Roy must think Obama's grandma is going to hijack a plane and ram it into a skyscraper!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2009, 06:08 PM

37,151 posts, read 42,256,168 times
Religion just needs to stop. All of it.

Old 11-29-2009, 06:19 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,741,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Religion just needs to stop. All of it.
lots of evil associated with religion!!!!!.it's time for the real true allmighty god to show himself to the sheeples, and lay down his new and revised laws.. so we sheeples can all stop killing eachother, over who is the real god and live in peace and harmony with mother earth!!!

ohhh shyt i was dreaming again thanks for waking me up from my nightmare

Old 11-29-2009, 06:20 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
But AP said in March 2008 that she was a Christian. Why would she be making the required pilgrimage by all able bodied Muslims? There is something a bit fishy here, I think.

Why did Obama extend "best wishes" to participants of Islamic celebrations on Thanksgiving day? I don't remember the reporting of anything like this before this President.

worth-reading.com: Obama grandmama makes Muslim pilgrimage
Roy, congrats on another pointless post in yet another pointless thread.
Hope you got the message --- WHO CARES??

Old 11-29-2009, 08:25 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,301,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Who cares??? Obama has two grandmothers and I have no idea what religion they are. It's irrelevant.
I think his grandmother on his mother's side was surely Christian since she came from Kansas. Now it may well be relevant that his grandmother on his father's side is a Muslim, especially since the AP tried so hard to make it appear that she was a Christian back in March 2008. Did you bother to read the article?

Old 11-29-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccersupporter View Post
I really don't care if Obama were a Muslim. It might be an improvement, since he appears to have no professed faith anyways. I think his time at Mr. Wrights church was all for looks too.

Let me know when he proposes living under Sharia Law?
Will it be necessary to let you know when he proposes we change to Sharia? Somehow I don't think so.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
Why do you guys care if his grandmother or even Obama is a muslim or not, whats wrong with being a muslim, a muslim is a human being like you and me.
Did you read the article? If so you would know that the AP had called the woman a Christian in2008, before the election so it appears rather silly for her to be going on her Hajj, especially at her age. I wasn't trying to make anything about him, only calling attention to the part of the MSM that seems to be the source for all the rest.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Original source World Nuts Daily, it must be true....
You are so right, but I guess you didn't notice the the AP called the woman a Christian in March 2008. Why would she be making her Hajj if she is Christian, especially at her age.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramanboy33 View Post
1) Who cares what religion Obama's family members adhere to?
2) Obama's grandmother can't possibly be making this pilgrimage since both his grandmothers are dead
3) Sarah Onyango Obama, his step-grandmother and the woman to whom you are referring, is a devout Muslim according to everything I've ever read in the press. If you read a news article misidentifying her as a Christian - so what?
I guess you didn't notice that the AP had called her a Christian in the spring of 2008. I just find it strange that the news group that serves as the basic source for so much of the MSM said something like that at that time. I don't know what they were getting at. Surely you do, though.

Old 11-29-2009, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Another FAILED defamation of character attempt by 'oldboy....
One more time, the AP called the woman a Christian and now we learn that she is making the Hajj that all able Muslims are required to make. This makes me wonder if I can believe anyting AP says from now on. I have, of course, questioned that bunch many times but this one really makes me question anything they do from now on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies