Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 08:14 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,454,615 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroc5156 View Post
Oh look, another Bush-bashing post from joejitsu.

Funny how he hasn't been President for almost a year, and yet, we are worse off now than we were before. Your act has become quite tiresome.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yes i am falling a sleep, give it a rest man, You going to blame Bush the rest of your life, That is the friggin problem with this administration, blame everything on Bush easy target. Not. Don't blame anything on this NEW CHANGE.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2009, 08:53 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,442,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
I have never praised Obama. Not a big fan of his. I just think Bush was a bad President and post interesting articles, that sometime have some commentary. Thats the point of this forum, yes?
Ok so if you are not a fan of Obama so you say and he IS the President why not post some threads bashing him?

Old 12-11-2009, 06:57 AM

1,476 posts, read 1,777,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Queen View Post
Ok so if you are not a fan of Obama so you say and he IS the President why not post some threads bashing him?
If you bothered to look you would find my anti-Obama threads. I recommend you click on my name, go to statistics, and then on all threads started by me. I have no love of Obama or democrats, although I thought the Republicans under Bush were way worse.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:37 AM

1,263 posts, read 2,332,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhman92 View Post
They could be supporting Hamas, but Hamas is not a terrorist organization, because they won the elections fair and square.
where is the democracy you people are talking about?
A couple of rather unsophisticated comments.

Firstly, "they (Iran) could be"? The regime is Hamas's first and foremost supplier of cash and arms. No one denies that.

Secondly, the election of Hamas in 2006 is a reflection on the violent nature of Palestinian and Arab society. It certainly doesn't change Hamas one bit. The Nazi party, too, was initially elected.

Old 12-11-2009, 07:58 AM

731 posts, read 776,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamontnow View Post
A couple of rather unsophisticated comments.

Firstly, "they (Iran) could be"? The regime is Hamas's first and foremost supplier of cash and arms. No one denies that.

Secondly, the election of Hamas in 2006 is a reflection on the violent nature of Palestinian and Arab society. It certainly doesn't change Hamas one bit. The Nazi party, too, was initially elected.
Well they won fair and square, so Israel should at least give them 4 years to see how they preform but Israel didn't give them that chance, they were chosen by their citizens so that means they won fairly. How do you expect the country to have democracy if you will pressure Hamas to leave the government by force?

Hamas is still rebulding itself, its barely a strong organization because of Israel's attacks since 2006, the U.S. and Israel didn't give them the chance to see what they could accomplish to their people.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:18 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,442,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
If you bothered to look you would find my anti-Obama threads. I recommend you click on my name, go to statistics, and then on all threads started by me. I have no love of Obama or democrats, although I thought the Republicans under Bush were way worse.

LOL you have NONE!!! You are in capable of posting anything that does not bash Bush or Republicans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies