Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 11:25 AM

1,313 posts, read 1,551,819 times

Advertisements

Here's a conspiracy theory to contemplate:
By now we're all familiar with Saul Alinsky and his ideas about overloading the welfare system in order to collapse capitalism.

Was all of what we're facing today foreseen back when Fannie, Freddy, et.al. were handing out all of these junk mortgages?
Add to that ever-rising unemployment rates leading to repossessed automobiles.
The number of people added to the welfare rolls has sky-rocketed.
Now we are wanting to add billions and trillions to healthcare and government-funded jobs (stimulus) piled on top of TARP and misc. bailouts.

Is there a grand scheme to equalize Americans to a level somewhere just below middle-class?
Because it's starting to look like that unless you keep 2 jobs, or both spouses are working, (and that's no sure-fire solution)it's inevitable that you're going to have to rely on some sort of social program to keep your head above water.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2009, 12:00 PM

1,530 posts, read 1,533,633 times
YES, THIS WAS ALL PLANNED!! The evil one's have a grand scheme to end the United States of America. They want us begging the government for help and for us to "GIVE UP ALL OUR RIGHTS"!!!
And I'm not interested in there crazy scheme. So prepare yourself because most Americans will not give up there FREEDOM. The deals they are making are TREASON!!

North American Union Implanting microchips in national ID cards

httpwww.americanpolicy.orgpdf2008NAUFS8.5x11%208%2 0page

North American Union to Replace the USA - HUMAN EVENTS

TOPIC North American Union

North America's SuperCorridor Coalition, Inc

Old 12-05-2009, 12:03 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hortysir View Post

Is there a grand scheme to equalize Americans to a level somewhere just below middle-class?
I think so. We'll end up with two classes..the elite rich and everyone else.
You don't see that happening ?

Faux wealth in the form of debt via "easy credit" has done in the middle class who spend most of their time buying "crap" to appear wealthy.

Old 12-05-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upnort
YES, THIS WAS ALL PLANNED!! The evil one's have a grand scheme to end the United States of America. They want us begging the government for help and for us to "GIVE UP ALL OUR RIGHTS"!!!
And I'm not interested in there crazy scheme. So prepare yourself because most Americans will not give up there FREEDOM. The deals they are making are TREASON!!

North American Union Implanting microchips in national ID cards

httpwww.americanpolicy.orgpdf2008NAUFS8.5x11%208%2 0page

North American Union to Replace the USA - HUMAN EVENTS

TOPIC North American Union

North America's SuperCorridor Coalition, Inc
Wow, that was little more enthusiastic response than I expected.
I'll take time to peruse the links a little later to determine if you're humoring me or if should start stocking up on canned goods and ammunition

Old 12-05-2009, 12:06 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
There have been people warning of this for years and years just as it is happening. This is no unforseen accident

Old 12-05-2009, 12:09 PM

Stock up it's coming.

Research this because this is the ONLY way we can stop this. Please sign the petition and pass all the info to others.

Continental Congress 2009 November 11 - 22, 2009 The Next Step for a Free Pe

We The People Foundation

Old 12-05-2009, 12:10 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,519,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
There have been people warning of this for years and years just as it is happening. This is no unforseen accident
Yes indeed. Take a little at a time so it goes unnoticed by the masses.
The few that see it are all "conspiracy nuts".
By the time this is all said and done..it will be too late to turn back.

Old 12-05-2009, 12:15 PM

At least I know, now, that I'm not the only "nutjob" in the box!

I'm at work for 45 more minutes. I'll click links when I get home

Old 12-05-2009, 12:20 PM

NO, your wrong. Research my links. WE THE PEOPLE CAN STOP THIS!!!! The documents this counrty was founded on are only documents--they come ALIVE with the people behind them.
People need to get there head out of the sand and realise HOW SERIOUS THIS IS!!
Everyone seems to be in lull lull land--that this can't happen. Well it is and I'll scream off the roof of my business--let people think I'm nuts--I DON"T CARE. I didn't bring 5 children into this world to be slaves to some elite crooks!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-05-2009, 12:44 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,092,613 times
I will check out your links later. I have put them on my favorites.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies