Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 08:21 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,183,867 times

Advertisements

Is that even a word? Shouldnt it be "politicization"?

You politicize an issue, you dont politicalize it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2009, 08:33 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,724,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Is that even a word? Shouldnt it be "politicization"?

You politicize an issue, you dont politicalize it.
Maybe she really did write it

Old 12-08-2009, 08:40 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,867,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I am sorry. Be more direct. The cow? Who is the cow? Who is the man child?

Sure, it's just lovely that she can have an op-ed, column, interview or huge soapbox any time she wants it. It does not bother me. I am glad she has freedom to talk. I never denied that. I don't care if she criticizes the president or not. Why should it bother anyone?
I think "the cow" is a woman in Alaska who had breast cancer. This woman was one of Sarah's biggest opponents. There are a lot of people who criticize anyone who doesn't meet their own beauty standards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Oh my. That's some conspiracy theory.

Of course it was written by her.

Again, the question; is there anything you can refute in her column? Anything at all?

Sarah Palin On ClimateGate, Copenhagen: Beware Politicized Science - Taking Liberties - CBS News

And just like that, it gets picked up by other media almost immediately, and then read by the public - a very good thing so they know what obama is doing, since the MSM is still trying to suppress this story.
What on earth are you talking about? It was on CNN tonight. It's been in the news magazines and in our local papers ever since the story broke.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:43 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,148,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
If she's going for the Republican nomination in 2012, she's making all of the moves. Can't you see it?
Ms. "I'll go wherever the attention and money is" Palin, will never run for that office and here's why...she could never win and she is way too much of an egomaniac to allow herself to be seen as a loser...again.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:45 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,167,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeTC View Post
Conservative speak for "boy"

Typical RW intolerance.
You nailed it! I heard the Racists now have "secret" words for terms like "boy"...so they call Obama a "man/child". ...not much of a secret

Old 12-08-2009, 08:46 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,981,416 times
Well so far, we have the predictable Leftie answers....meaning no answers at all.

Does anyone take issue with and is able to refute anything she said?

Try for once to stick to the actual content of her comments and maybe attempt to debate the content. I know that's a stretch for most of you, but give it a whirl.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:47 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,867,071 times
Quote:
Well so far, we have the predictable Leftie answers....meaning no answers at all.

Try for once to stick to the actual content of her comments and maybe attempt to debate the content. I know that's a stretch for most of you, but give it a whirl.
So it's OK for YOU to call the POTUS a "man-child", and an Alaska politician a "cow", but not OK for any of us to define these words for those who might not know RW-speak.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:49 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,581,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
So it's OK for YOU to call the POTUS a "man-child", and an Alaska politician a "cow", but not OK for any of us to define these words for those who might not know RW-speak.
I still do not know who are the "cow" or "man child" Sanrene refers too.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:50 PM

Quote:

Why?

It's Sarah....not some thoughtful, intelligent, important person with something meaningful to say....I've read what she's said in the past...she's an idiot...like attracts.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
I still do not know who are the "cow" or "man child" Sanrene refers too.
Well man/child is the RACIST'S term for "boy"...and that's what they think is such a clever way to refer to Obama.

A "cow" is an IGNORANT sexist term for any woman who opposes palin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies