Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2009, 07:43 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
And add to that the libertarians, conservatives and independents.
Lets not let America denigrate into a progressive utopia.

There is nothing progressive about the left's brand of progress. We are regressing as a country.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2009, 07:44 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,584,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Yeah if you say so. I am not the one defending and making excuses for the lying politicians like a puppy dog with a bone

That's exactly what you're doing and you're not even aware of it.

Internet videos of a handful of individuals making dumb statements doesn't extrapolate as well as you wish they did.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:46 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
The GOP is representing pissed-off uninformed teabaggers these days. They've lost their compass. They now seem to value ignorance and deceit above all else.
Quote:
The Republican Party that I thought represented me has become small-minded, mean-spirited, and overrun by willfully ignorant religious freaks.

The more one makes an effort to be informed on issues, the more ridiculous the GOP positions become.
Quote:
I've become anti-GOP in the sense that I oppose willful ignorance.
I always find it funny when the ignorant, calls others ignorant, and their evidence of ignorance, is well more uninformed comments based upon ignorance.. Thanks for providing me with such a fabulous example of ignorance

Old 12-13-2009, 07:48 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Internet videos of a handful of individuals making dumb statements doesn't extrapolate as well as you wish they did.
Ahh yes, but internet posters making dumb statements do indeed add to the equation..

Old 12-13-2009, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Some posters cannot get their mind off gay sex acts. You do know that gays coined the term teabagging for one of the sex acts they engage in don't you?
The only mention of gay sex I see in this thread is yours.

Quote:
I would never believe you were ever a Republican
Whatever...

My voting record isn't dependent on your beliefs. That's probably difficult for you to grasp.

Quote:
so they will not miss a vote that would never happen to begin with. hussein obama is fast destroying this country and the Republicans should fight against him at every opportunity.
I see. You're another one who thinks our economic and social issues began on January 20th. And that the way forward involves tax cuts and trickle-down.

Brilliant.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Ahh yes, but internet posters making dumb statements do indeed add to the equation..
And a picture is worth a thousand words.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:54 AM

9,324 posts, read 26,754,889 times
When you elect a Democrat or Republican you are putting mostly lawyers and the rich in control of the country. How can you expect anything else but failure? Mc Cain is there soley because he married money. Another worthless politician oblivious to what is right for this country. The only way to improve things is to bypass the GOP and the donkey club altogether.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:58 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
Quote:
That's exactly what you're doing and you're not even aware of it.

No actually I'm not. My post to you was about citizens being informed. So now to you citizens are politicians? Just wondering you do know the difference right?

Also there isnt any politicians that I will make an excuse.They all need to be fired and we start over. How is that making excuses for anyone of them

Stating that the republican party is actually listening to the citizens of this country isnt making an excuse its stating a fact.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I always find it funny when the ignorant, calls others ignorant, and their evidence of ignorance, is well more uninformed comments based upon ignorance.. Thanks for providing me with such a fabulous example of ignorance

I think it's obvious to even the most casual observer that ignorance amuses you greatly.

Old 12-13-2009, 08:01 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
They all need to leave their Republican and Democratic hats at the door and start working together on health care reform. The obstruct-anything-the-dems-want approach is hurting our country. I miss the days of Gerald Ford's house when they actually did that routinely.

Senator McCain is starting to act like he's making another run for president, trying to get his name in the news every week for one thing or another.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 12-13-2009 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: added last line
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies