Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2009, 04:10 PM

1,476 posts, read 1,775,094 times

Advertisements

It seems that Sarah Palin has some downright crazy supporters. Take a look at these two nutcases.

What Do You Think This Lady Thinks About Sarah Palin? | Indecision Forever | Comedy Central

Palin Meets Her Clone At Book Signing [PIC]

The second one is so creepy I think Sarah Palin is a little bit disturbed by the look on her face. Anyone know any supports that top these two?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2009, 04:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
It seems that Sarah Palin has some downright crazy supporters. Take a look at these two nutcases.

What Do You Think This Lady Thinks About Sarah Palin? | Indecision Forever | Comedy Central

The second one is so creepy I think Sarah Palin is a little bit disturbed by the look on her face. Anyone know any supports that top these two?
Wlth the strong resemblance the woman at the book signing would have been stupid to show up with short hair and horn rimmed glasses. She got her 5 minutes of fame from being photographed with Palin and that would sure have been worth it for me.

I only have two books about her but I am almost as big a supporter as I am of Beck and surely you know how much that is.

BTW, why don't you watch some of the stuff that is out about the fools that voted for Obama thinking he would be around with money for hand outs.

Old 12-13-2009, 04:26 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
That's pretty funny Good comment at the first one.

Looks like Sarah (the real one) is starting to go overboard with the little underneath hair-extension things -- cant think what theyre called.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:13 PM

107 posts, read 268,132 times
Quote:
Woah Very creepy! Check out Palin's uneasy facial expression.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:34 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,253,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zitro View Post
Woah Very creepy! Check out Palin's uneasy facial expression.
So you see a smile as an uneasy look? I studied and studied that picture and didn't see anything that made me think she was wanting to run. Youse, is funny, Denny.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:41 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,141,005 times
Quote:

The SP fan sites are creepy, too. There's a thread that has links to a few (one that'll crash your browser it's so heavy on the unicorns and princesses) but cant find it now.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:58 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,142,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Wlth the strong resemblance the woman at the book signing would have been stupid to show up with short hair and horn rimmed glasses. She got her 5 minutes of fame from being photographed with Palin and that would sure have been worth it for me.

I only have two books about her but I am almost as big a supporter as I am of Beck and surely you know how much that is.

BTW, why don't you watch some of the stuff that is out about the fools that voted for Obama thinking he would be around with money for hand outs.
So Obama is ON topic??????????????

?????????????????????????

Old 12-14-2009, 10:28 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,155,231 times
Quote:

I think we all know of one...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies