Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2009, 12:53 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,029,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_food View Post
Beck has figured out the code and that pisses those on the extreme left off to no end.
Go Beck!
I know - that decoder ring Beck got from a box of Cracker Jacks is really neat Its sitting right next to his Magic 8 Ball
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2009, 02:28 PM

26,432 posts, read 46,657,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
Much in the first part of what you say I can actually agree with. To that last sentence, I say: I did, and the sad changes that people brought into NH over the last years are part of what made me move.
Yes, many have moved here from MA and have brought very fiscally liberal voting patterns with them. The job picture in NH has been trending south over the past few years after beginning the decade in excellent fashion. Many younger people and those on fixed incomes have moved out of state to lower cost areas. The Lakes Region is still a gem and is more affordable than other parts of the state. NH still has one of the lowest tax burdens of any state in the country. We have some problems, but nothing like most other states.

Old 12-15-2009, 02:30 PM

26,432 posts, read 46,657,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I think you have misquoted him, or you totally misunderstood something that was said. I don't think you were listening.

I have never heard him make such a statement. Do you have a verbatim quote you can post? What exactly was said, and what was the context?
He implied that exact falsehood on the chalkboard last night. The claim that " secular progressives" are ruining the country. This is a black and white fictional statement. Many secular people are not progressive but lean more independent or libertarian. The world is not black and white Glenn Beck

Old 12-15-2009, 04:20 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,324,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
You mean, like dittoheads?

You're a very amusing guy!

First of all I am not a guy.

Second of all, none of us believe Rush is perfect. So there, at least we do not follow the leader to end of the cliff while the leader tells you everything is great.

I would much rather follow the people who have been successful at exposing the commi side of Baby Bubba then some moron shedog named Maddox.

I am amusing because I can see the real truth and see that Obama and his followers hate America so much they are willing to turn their cheeks to what the moron is trying to do to America.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:24 PM

2,735 posts, read 2,466,450 times
Glenn Beck is a hypocrite, I have once posted links to my claims. Here it is again. Nothing fascinating about someone that says one thing but supports the opposite.

Here`s why he is a hypocrite:

1. So he says: "I consider myself a libertarian. I'm a conservative, but every day that goes by I'm fighting for individual rights." Patricia Sheridan's Breakfast With ... Glenn Beck

Why does he then support the Patriot Act? The Patriot Act was clearly a cut in your individual rights.
CNN.com - Transcripts

2. So he is FOR a small government and low debt Commentary: Obama no, McCain maybe - CNN.com

How does that coincides with his support for the wars? He knows they costs a lot of money.

In the build-up to America's 2003 war on Iraq, Beck countered anti-war protests by using his radio show to organize dozens of pro-war rallies across the nation, and he has promised he will never question the cause, “no matter how unpopular this war gets." Glenn Beck

How come he supported the bailout?

3. Another thing:
Just watch it, don't mind its from a "Leftie", Jon Stewart could NOT manipulate the things Beck said.
Beck went from "bad HC system" in 2008 to "the best HC system" in 2009.
First, he contradicts himself, and second, the US does not have the best HC system in the world as many studies shows ( I have posted one on CD):

Video: Glenn Beck's Operation | The Daily Show | Comedy Central

= He surely is somewhat entertaining, but people, please, you cannot take him seriously .

Old 12-15-2009, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
I wonder why Al Gore bothers you so much. He must have uncovered some great conspiracy and exposing all of you as frauds and liars right?

Gotta love when the shoe is on the other foot, eh Sunny?

Doesnt it bother you when someone got paid millions of dollars for lying and the sheep all ran to see the movie and bought his lying books etc?

You should feel real bad for allowing yourself to get screwed so badly.

uhmmmmm the shoe was on dirty Al's foot and he got EXPOSED.

Gore has been caught lying and defrauding people. Or did you miss that one also?

Please prove your nonsense about Gore exposing us for fraud and lying?

I cannot wait for that one.

Thanks for proving me correct when I said the sheep follow the demwits leaders like little baby sheep believing every word they say.

Well I am sorry to tell you this but dems leaders Gore and Baby Babba Obama has lied and cheated you so much that you cannot even see it.

By the way, Gore bothers no one at all. He has been exposed as a liar and a fraud.

Gore is not successful as Beck and you simply cannot stand it.

Better get moving that big ole Gore iceberg is about to wipe out the trailer parks.

Last edited by Sunny-Days-in-Florida; 12-15-2009 at 05:42 PM..

Old 12-15-2009, 04:44 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,701,078 times
Al Gore's book can be found in the fiction section of the library.

Old 12-15-2009, 04:52 PM

160 posts, read 161,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
yeah science fiction... haha had to do it.

Old 12-15-2009, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No, children's section under FAIRYTALE.

Old 12-15-2009, 06:15 PM

1,359 posts, read 3,725,169 times
Glenn Beck is DELUSIONAL

So what else is new? Glenn Beck is Faux Noise's newest dumb*ss. At least CNN wised up and got rid of him. He's an alchoholic and a drug addict, and specializes in spreading the usual ignorant wingnut myths, rumors, and nonsensical bullsh*t daily. Thanks to idiots like this already uneducated rednecks in trailer parks across the country manage to become even dumber.

Last edited by cpterp; 12-15-2009 at 06:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies