Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 10:58 PM

475 posts, read 1,644,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Are you kidding me? I don't think his presidency will fail at all. In the end, he will have done exactly what he set out to do.
Turn this country into a third world nation. We'll need handouts from Africa!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2009, 11:39 PM

283 posts, read 496,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Romney number 8 of the top 10 RINOs which is what s killing the Republican party.

- HUMAN EVENTS
Yup. Just another donkey in an elephant suit. Those donkeys are responsible for what has happen to the Republican party. I say, it's time to clean house. Get rid of them all.

Old 12-28-2009, 12:00 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by REIRehabber View Post
Yup. Just another donkey in an elephant suit. Those donkeys are responsible for what has happen to the Republican party. I say, it's time to clean house. Get rid of them all.

It's why I left the Republican Party and became an Independent. Liberals are destroying this country and I will not support anyone that supports them.

Old 12-28-2009, 12:32 AM

Quote:
It's why I left the Republican Party and became an Independent. Liberals are destroying this country and I will not support anyone that supports them.
+1. I'm with you. I also left the republican party. It was becoming too watered down. We are left with the choice of trying to vote for the lesser of two evil. We need a legitimate third party. We need a party that will uphold the written constitution, and to protect the ideals for which this great country was founded. Right now, we are enslaved to large lobbying firms influencing policy decisions in DC. Why are we allowing them to write bills at midnight behind closed doors? Why are we allowing them to pay off these corrupt politicians, in order to fullfill their agenda? Why isn't anyone fulfilling the agenda of the American people? Until we break away from the shackles of the two party system, corrupt politicians, lobbyists, ect... we will continue down the road to the destruction of this once great country. Al Qaeda not needed. We are doing it to ourselves. Wake up AMERICA! WAKE UP!

Old 12-28-2009, 12:58 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by REIRehabber View Post
+1. I'm with you. I also left the republican party. It was becoming too watered down. We are left with the choice of trying to vote for the lesser of two evil. We need a legitimate third party. We need a party that will uphold the written constitution, and to protect the ideals for which this great country was founded. Right now, we are enslaved to large lobbying firms influencing policy decisions in DC. Why are we allowing them to write bills at midnight behind closed doors? Why are we allowing them to pay off these corrupt politicians, in order to fullfill their agenda? Why isn't anyone fulfilling the agenda of the American people? Until we break away from the shackles of the two party system, corrupt politicians, lobbyists, ect... we will continue down the road to the destruction of this once great country. Al Qaeda not needed. We are doing it to ourselves. Wake up AMERICA! WAKE UP!

Indeed! There is hope. hussein obama is such a pathetic loser that my radical left winger sister is finally waking up (his agenda is pilfering her pocket). I never thought I would see that day. Hopefully there are more like her that are starting to see.

Old 12-28-2009, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Indeed! There is hope. hussein obama is such a pathetic loser that my radical left winger sister is finally waking up (his agenda is pilfering her pocket). I never thought I would see that day. Hopefully there are more like her that are starting to see.
Yes, They all seem to only wake up when they start hurting in the pocketbook.

Old 12-28-2009, 01:22 AM

1,747 posts, read 1,953,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWV View Post
We gave Bush 8, what can be worse????
The one we have NOW.....as in RIGHT NOW!

Old 12-28-2009, 01:25 AM

Quote:
I believe there ARE a LOT more....who are starting to WAKE the F...UP!

Too bad it had to take THIS idiot administration and THIS idiot Congress to help revive a few lost souls from their utopian comas.

Old 12-28-2009, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamlinandLyndale View Post
I meant his policies will fail.
Thus......making HIM...a failure.

Old 12-28-2009, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
give him a chance.i'm still hoping for universal auto repair. that i could use
Well....since my car wasn't a good enough clunker and multi-stimulus's haven't done diddly squat to produce any jobs in the private sector.......
I'm just waiting for all his "green jobs" that I have to assume.....really mean full-blown marijuana legalization so we can all be happy.....but no longer wealthy.......farmers.

And I have NEVER seen a president with such an interest in MY health and well being as this guy!
In such a hurry to help me save money.....live better?
He cares so much.....I wish I was dying in a Wal-Mart store.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies