Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2009, 12:17 AM

7,411 posts, read 10,405,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
That about wraps it up, you can go ahead and lock this thread up now.
Thanks for your support but I think others would like to comment on this subject as well!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 12:25 AM

4,027 posts, read 7,297,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by REIRehabber View Post
Name calling? Who's name calling. You libs are always falsely accusing others of name callings and vicious attacks when none is there. You guys just make things up all day long. WHAT NAME CALLING?
Quote:
Originally Posted by REIRehabber View Post
Of course it would be very easy for you libs to take an innocent life. Your party is the party of death. You have no respect for human life, much less an innocent dog's life!
Have you ever heard of "It's not what you say but how you say it?" Well, if you want people to listen to you, you need to rethink your posts. It's automatic hate. You don't know what I believe in, you don't know how I vote. But I know that you are automatically assuming that everyone who is not Conservative or a Republican is dumb and wrong. Check your attitude and reevaluate how and what you are saying.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:29 AM

4,657 posts, read 8,719,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Of course you do. Controlling, hitting my mother, demeaning all the time, women restraining, sexist.
Ok, seriously, you're waaaay outta line. First of all I used the winky emoticon to convey light hearted humor; but when you start going all Jerry Springer on me, and implying that I agree with the stuff you said; well, it's therapy time and I'm not a counselor. You're better than this, what's gotten into you?

Old 12-30-2009, 12:31 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,829,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
That foolish youtube video has been discredited many times.

How has it been discredited? He said it "My Muslim faith."

Old 12-30-2009, 12:32 AM

283 posts, read 496,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post
Have you ever heard of "It's not what you say but how you say it?" Well, if you want people to listen to you, you need to rethink your posts. It's automatic hate. You don't know what I believe in, you don't know how I vote. But I know that you are automatically assuming that everyone who is not Conservative or a Republican is dumb and wrong. Check your attitude and reevaluate how and what you are saying.
Nothing in my statements is deem name calling. If you assume by reading my posts that what I have said is false, then please back up your believes. I recommend reading it in a softer tone. I don't need to assume how you vote or what you believe. I really don't care. All I have to do is, also read your posts. It goes both ways, ok?

Old 12-30-2009, 12:36 AM

283 posts, read 496,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
How has it been discredited? He said it "My Muslim faith."
It hasn't been discredited. He said it straight to the camera in an exchange of conversation with George Steph. George even corrects him. Wasn't it nice of George to save him from himself? I just don't understand how libs cannot decipher truth from fiction.

Last edited by REIRehabber; 12-30-2009 at 01:05 AM..

Old 12-30-2009, 12:42 AM

3,047 posts, read 2,829,692 times
Obama is a world tragedy in the making. He was weak in his first response after the terrorist attack on flt. 253. His handlers must have talked to him to sound "bolder", confident, more presidential. He practiced and practiced. Then they put him in front of a camera a second time.

Old 12-30-2009, 01:01 AM

805 posts, read 774,917 times
Quote:
Time for my list AGAIN:

Obama could:
  • find a cure for cancer and the right would still hate him.
  • find a way to end AIDS and the right would still hate him.
  • END world hunger and the right would still hate him.
  • Become "prolife" (anti woman) and the right would still hate him.
  • Ban gay marriage and civil unions and the right would still hate him.
  • SO MUCH MORE and the right would still hate him.
This is why I would tell Obama to ignore EVERYTHING the right says and to stop trying to work with them.

To hell with the right.

The operative word should be "If"

If Obama could:

* find a cure for the disease called "radical Liberalism" the right would love him.
* stop race - baiting to divert attention from real issues, the right could learn to Tolerate him.
* stop using class - warfare to alienate and sow dissention between the haves and have-nots, the right might show him some respect.
* stop trying to redefine the clause in the Declaration of Independence that states:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
To Obama's interpretation that some are more equal than others, that certain underprivileged are entitled to an easy life by means of "redistribution of wealth". That the certain few are entitled to free HealthCare at public cost and that "abortion on demand" at public cost is a right. That his privileged few are entitled to well-paying jobs and "Profit be Damned". Fried Chicken in every basket and theater Flat-Screen TV's in every section 8 domicile!! - Then the right might stop believing that he is trying to change the Constitution!

* Cure the blind, make the lame walk, drive out demons, live and preach the two great commandments; then the right would think that they have truly witnessed the second coming!

If
If
If

Old 12-30-2009, 01:05 AM

Quote:
No, too expensive. I can put your dog out of its misery though. Won't cost the government a thing.

I can do that for free!
There you go again!

Another example of a liberal playing at god!

Old 12-30-2009, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePR View Post

Someone needs to check the log in his eye before he goes looking for splinters in other peoples eyes!

suggestion: take your own advice PR
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies