Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2009, 09:57 AM

7,411 posts, read 10,391,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWashington View Post
This commie administration deserves all the hate that Americans can dish out. Why not, they constantly show their disdain and hate for the American people, especially Pelosi.
What American people are you referring to? Your hate is misplaced & sadly irrational. Pelosi is highly regarded in California & easily wins every election. Whenever President Obama visits he is mobbed with cheering people. When president Bush rarely appeared in LA there were always big demonstrations against him; people giving him the finger as his motorcade raced by
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 09:59 AM

1,712 posts, read 3,103,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
What American people are you referring to? Your hate is misplaced & sadly irrational. Pelosi is highly regarded in California & easily wins every election. Whenever President Obama visits he is mobbed with cheering people. When president Bush rarely appeared in LA there were always big demonstrations against him; people giving him the finger as his motorcade raced by

So basically, you are only telling us how childish and classless people in LA are

Old 12-30-2009, 09:59 AM

2,224 posts, read 3,614,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by REIRehabber View Post
Why does the GOP treat the military poorly? Are you kidding me? The GOP's platform is for a stronger military. Demo's is to CUT the military. Regarding the initial Webb GI bill, maybe you should've read the bill and saw WHY it was that they voted against it initially. There are many times admendments that are thrown into the bill that has nothing to do with the bill at all and the corrupt left wing media doesn't report. Did you know that there were admendment of a domestic spending package included in the bill (Man those Dems love spending). An amendment that included language about troop withdrawal? This is why they voted against the first proposed bill. I bet you didn't read that anywhere in the news media, did you? It's not your fault.
And you saw & examined this bill first hand?

Dude no one loves to spend like the last administration. Dude took office with a huge surplus and left with the largest deficent ever. I dont think he was a DEM.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:00 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtinChicago View Post
The operative word should be "If"

If Obama could:

* find a cure for the disease called "radical Liberalism" the right would love him.
* stop race - baiting to divert attention from real issues, the right could learn to Tolerate him.
* stop using class - warfare to alienate and sow dissention between the haves and have-nots, the right might show him some respect.
* stop trying to redefine the clause in the Declaration of Independence that states:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
To Obama's interpretation that some are more equal than others, that certain underprivileged are entitled to an easy life by means of "redistribution of wealth". That the certain few are entitled to free HealthCare at public cost and that "abortion on demand" at public cost is a right. That his privileged few are entitled to well-paying jobs and "Profit be Damned". Fried Chicken in every basket and theater Flat-Screen TV's in every section 8 domicile!! - Then the right might stop believing that he is trying to change the Constitution!..............

Agreed

Old 12-30-2009, 10:01 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by machiavelli1 View Post
Clearly you are a very angry person from all the hate in your posts

I can also see that I struck a nerve and I don't believe for a second that you help others

Just becasue you have "Dem" next to your party affiliation does not mean you automatically care. Just like having an R next to others does not mean someone is uncaring

Try venturing outside a bubble for half a second and use some logic and see things from both sides
My, my, aren't you creative.....NOT.

You can't even be original in your response, so you revert to the same old "hate"......"angry person from all the hate in your posts"........LMAO.

If you see hate in my posts, then I'll bet you see little green people under YOUR bed at night. By the way, being accused of "hate" on this board doesn't push my buttons. LOL The old "hate" accusation is just part of the formula for the "right." Means nothing at all. You guys are just very poor creative writers and can't think of anything more interesting to say.

Believe what you want about whether or not I help others. I don't know you and could not possibly care less what you "believe." And, btw, you know it does sound a bit delusional and pitiful when you make posts saying you KNOW what another poster on this board does in their personal life.

Old 12-30-2009, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin13 View Post

You can't even be original in your response, so you revert to the same old "hate"......"angry person from all the hate in your posts"........LMAO.

If you see hate in my posts, then I'll bet you see little green people under YOUR bed at night. By the way, being accused of "hate" on this board doesn't push my buttons. LOL The old "hate" accusation is just part of the formula for the "right." Means nothing at all. You guys are just very poor creative writers and can't think of anything more interesting to say.

Believe what you want about whether or not I help others. I don't know you and could not possibly care less what you "believe." And, btw, you know it does sound a bit delusional and pitiful when you make posts saying you KNOW what another poster on this board does in their personal life.

Be careful, you are going to hurt yourself

Old 12-30-2009, 10:04 AM

283 posts, read 496,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedaddicted View Post
And you saw & examined this bill first hand?

Dude no one loves to spend like the last administration. Dude took office with a huge surplus and left with the largest deficent ever. I dont think he was a DEM.
Maybe, maybe not. Why would I tell you?

All you have to do as average Americans is to do a little of your own digging, to get to the truth. Relying on the news media to give you the truth is FAILURE. Have we not learn that they also have an agenda?

Old 12-30-2009, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Yeah, yeah. How much would you help a homeless person dying on the street?

Ahhhh, of course YOU would have no moral "requirement" to help a viable human being dying on the street because I'll bet in your "book" they're not "innocent" enough.

You're a joke indeed! Talking about "your party" being a party of death. Take a look in your mirror today. "Your" party has become the party of ignorance and hate and greed.
Quote:

Contradict much?

Old 12-30-2009, 10:05 AM

3,857 posts, read 4,216,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWashington View Post
Yep, and I was one of them. Racist and proud. Got beef with that?
Well, I have to say, thank god at least ONE of you has the courage to admit it!

Old 12-30-2009, 10:06 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
No, Jadex, you're wrong. We are not a racist NATION.

We are a nation with a very loud, very vocal, very intense minority who is RACIST to the core and absolutely cannot deal with this nation ELECTING the first black person to be President. THAT'S THE REALITY.
Fortunately, you play the card way too many times to take it seriously.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies