Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should President Obama be impeached?
Yes 48 30.19%
No 107 67.30%
Not sure 4 2.52%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 12:30 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,986,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
This is why all polls should be public. Expose the phonies.

Any poll that doesn't reveal usernames should be looked at with suspicion from now on.
I totally agree.

I'm really glad you made your poll public.

It is a perfect example showing how Republicans CHEAT to win !!!

And we can always refer back to it ... and ROFL at the Republicans !!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2009, 12:33 PM

1,712 posts, read 3,103,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakland City View Post
Angry? No you're the one angry, I've also noticed the biggest covert racists are those who take racism lightly and make sarcastic statements about "racism". I'm 100% certain you roll your eyes at the word. Racism is a joke to you I know, you're just ignorant, how could you even understand racism if you never had to face it. It's all trivial and complaining to you.

The "Bum" will be here for 8 years and your rising blood pressure will continue to take you into hypertension. Better get those pills ready.

No, racism is not a "joke" to me. I know that you guys on the left just misuse the word frequently

The vast majority of the people unhappy with Obama are not against him for racial reasons. I will say also though that there are A FEW that are racist toward how though

Don't be mad at me because I don't try to see the world in racial terms. My friends of other races look at each other as people and not black white brown or whatever

Old 12-30-2009, 12:37 PM

2,482 posts, read 8,733,641 times
This thread just shows how utterly retarded supposedly able-minded citizens are.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:40 PM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
“During the five years that we would live with my stepfather in Indonesia, I was sent first to a neighborhood Catholic school and then to a predominately Muslim school,†Obama wrote in “Audacity.†“In our household, the Bible, the Koran, and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf.â€

Obama’s stepfather was a practicing Muslim.

“Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths,†Obama recalled. “He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.â€

“It was to Lolo that I turned to for guidance and instruction,†Obama recalled. “He introduced me as his son.â€

Although Obama wrote of “puzzling out the meaning of the muezzin’s call to evening prayer,†he was not raised as a Muslim, according to the senator’s office.

Nor was he raised as a Christian by his mother, a white American named Ann Dunham who was deeply skeptical of religion.

“Her memories of the Christians who populated her youth were not fond ones,†Obama wrote. “For my mother, organized religion too often dressed up closed-mindedness in the garb of piety, cruelty and oppression in the cloak of righteousness.â€
Sorry, but a bunch of out-of-contexts quotes proves nothing at all. (not to mention that the quotes are NOT from Audacity of Hope, but a mixture of sentences from both books.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:45 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
The new count is 14 registered for TODAY with zero post history and 7 registered YESTERDAY with zero post history. 21SHELL VOTES IN THIS POLL!!!

12-30-2009

colopay
douglashad
Gravel90
Mary Golden
MaryMo
Mommy2to2
Nacer
Nechternam
Nistermon
quarry2
Richmaeiter
Tomharkon
Tugaloo
Tupertwo

12-29-2009

Gawdy
Granola23
Granted
Hoppy2
Maxmack
NationalPost
Southboy56

Old 12-30-2009, 12:46 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Just an update on our "Poll" that you may find amusing...

Out of the "Yes to impeach Obama votes:

16 joined TODAY when they voted and have zero post history.

6 joined YESTERDAY when they voted and (still) have zero post history.

Of those who voted "No" all have established accounts and post often.

So once you take into account the 22 shell votes thus far (I think we know who this is) the poll is quite different. I always wondered why these polls were so close, and now I know.

Tisk tisk....
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
I know ... I just counted 20 of the 48 people who voted YES, and they all joined City-Data on 12/29 or 12/30. (the date you started your poll)

Republicans are so desperate to put down Obama, that they get people from other forums to join City-Data just to vote YES in your poll.

The Republican Party is such a joke !!!

Meanwhile, every one of the 47 people who voted NO have been with City-Data from well before your poll was created. Most have been here for many months.
Pathetic. They are just a waste of space and time.

Can I spell DESPERATE?

Old 12-30-2009, 12:49 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,468,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Pathetic. They are just a waste of space and time.

Can I spell DESPERATE?
This is absolutely pathetic. It only goes to show what I've suspected all along, that we have a couple of right wing posters here that spam this place up with multiple accounts day in and day out. Again, I think it's pretty clear who it is.

Thread after thread they cry about the Democrats and how they "stole" the election with Acorn. Then turn around and register 21 (so far) fake accounts to push a poll in their favor. It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad. This is their version of democracy I suppose.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:51 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
On what grounds should he be impeached? What has he done to deserve it? I am no big fan of Obama but so far his failings are just that failings.
I disagree with most of the policies he is implementing. But guess what? The people who voted him in wanted a lot of these things.
He inherited a broken economy. Not all his fault although as an elected rep at the time he contributed. So did about 98% of the other elected reps.
The people to blame are the party hardliners who refuse to think outside of the box. Party hardiners from both major parties are the blame.
Read the posts on this forum. When they cornored they use the excuse well Bush did this or that. Or Clinton did this or that. As if this makes it ok for Obama to do the same or worse.
60% of Americans do not agree with the Health reform bill. Most do not agree with many if not most of what our elected reps are doing. Yet come election day they will receive the vote.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:52 PM

3,849 posts, read 3,753,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Are all of these ramblings supposed to mean something?
He's taking quotes from both of Obama's books out of context and trying to use them to 'prove' that he's a "radical Muslim". Having read both books in their entirety, his nonsense is simply not working here.

Old 12-30-2009, 12:54 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times
I see it's already been pointed out All sock puppets. This happened during the election with a poll a certain user would post every week or so, Obama vs. McCain. I noticed that as soon as Obama started winning in the poll, suddenly McCain would catch up and just barely win. When a poll is not public, it's always suspect.

Really, an Admin should take a look at that, because they can easily match IP addresses up to find out who created all the sock puppet accounts.

granola23
granted
gravel90
hoppy2
gawdy
douglashad
colopay
quarry2
richmaeiter
southboy56
tomharkon
tugaloo
tuppertwo
nistermon
nechternam
nationalpost
nacer
mommy2to2
maxmack
marymo
marygolden
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies