Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2012, 04:55 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,957,352 times

Advertisements

Which means she didn't hear a word of it, just like all the lectures in college that she was physically present for, but mentally absent. The only pathetic thing is this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2012, 05:00 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,209,124 times
Gee, Palin just hates lectures....like the one she SHOULD'VE given that LoosyGoosy daughter of hers Ya, know ...about keeping your knees together as the only form of birth control for Repugs.....LOL!

Old 01-25-2012, 05:10 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,623,631 times
I can't wait for the day that I never have to hear this nincompoops name mentioned ever ever again.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:16 PM

779 posts, read 538,871 times
Am I supposed to pretend to care what that low IQ nincompoop thinks? Failed politician turned reality star. What a joke. Hope she helped pay some of the debt down on that hockey arena she got Wasilla sued over with some of her earnings.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:31 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,987,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Well, who can be as great an orator and master of words and policy as Palin? This Tea Party family values Evangelical nitwit endorses Gingrich, the king of cheaters and ethic violations. What a joke!

BTW...Palin wouldn't recognize a lecture if it bit her on the butt.
She hasn't endorsed anyone, so far.............

At least Palin wouldn't say..............
“We can go in two directions,†he said. “One is towards less opportunity and less fairness. Or we can fight for where I think we need to go: building an economy that works for everyone, not just a wealthy few.â€

Old 01-25-2012, 05:36 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,987,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Gee, Palin just hates lectures....like the one she SHOULD'VE given that LoosyGoosy daughter of hers Ya, know ...about keeping your knees together as the only form of birth control for Repugs.....LOL!
What, because we know only, Republicans girl's get pregnant........is this what you would tell all young girls, or just this one???

At least she's raising the child herself, not asking for welfare. Bet this, is what really makes the left squirm.

Old 01-25-2012, 05:45 PM

33,606 posts, read 18,268,444 times
Obama's speech put me to sleep.. it was a rerun. No need for anyone to use sleep medication. Just play one of Obama's speeches ..ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old 01-25-2012, 05:51 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,342,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
And the State of the Union address should be a .......??? (you supply the noun).

You might want to look up synonyms for 'address' before filling in the blank...
So I guess all state of the Union speeches delivered by Reagan are of no relovance either...according to your logic...right?

So if our elected Presidents address to the nation doesn't matter...I guess that applies to all former Presidents as well...yes no..?

And to any future Republican Presidents address to the nation also...right...i can just follow your lead and marginalize the elected leader of the free worlds address to the nation, even if it's a Republican...?

This nation or it's tradition or up holding it's tradition means very little to you...yes, no? explain...

Old 01-25-2012, 05:51 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,540,214 times
She did? Wow, even she is intimidated into not calling it what it really was! Sad....
It was a liar that was saying opposite of his beliefs, past actions and agenda. He said what True Americans wanted and obviously is being coached by THE best psychopoliticians money can buy.

It is sheer genius to have this president, hard as it's gonna be, actually do some wise things for the country just this year to try to win re-election and then God help us what and how quickly he/they are going to slam us from every angle with more of their Communism, if he wins again.

Old 01-25-2012, 06:09 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,342,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
She did? Wow, even she is intimidated into not calling it what it really was! Sad....
It was a liar that was saying opposite of his beliefs, past actions and agenda. He said what True Americans wanted and obviously is being coached by THE best psychopoliticians money can buy.

It is sheer genius to have this president, hard as it's gonna be, actually do some wise things for the country just this year to try to win re-election and then God help us what and how quickly he/they are going to slam us from every angle with more of their Communism, if he wins again.
1.Can you give me an example, a specific example, of anything remotely 'communist' that he suggested in his speech last night??

2. And why would you suggest such a thing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies