Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2012, 07:45 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,601,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
She did? Wow, even she is intimidated into not calling it what it really was! Sad....
It was a liar that was saying opposite of his beliefs, past actions and agenda. He said what True Americans wanted and obviously is being coached by THE best psychopoliticians money can buy.

It is sheer genius to have this president, hard as it's gonna be, actually do some wise things for the country just this year to try to win re-election and then God help us what and how quickly he/they are going to slam us from every angle with more of their Communism, if he wins again.
You really sound like a reject from a Dr. Stangelove world. Communism was a threat and you know what. We moved on beyond that. I suggest that you do too.

Communists killed many members of my own family in East Germany, GDR and in Siberia, USSR. Your ranting goofyness is an insult to those who gave their lives fighting that evil system. Having read many of your posts I can say that you have no clue at all what a communist is. You would not know one if you met one. Your branding anyone you don't like as a comminist is old and worn out and nobody but the lunatic fringe pays any attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2012, 08:00 PM

1,332 posts, read 996,840 times
I find it funny that a total failure can get away with lecturing ANYONE about ANYTHING. Obama is a clueless buffoon. He is destroying this country with his ignorance and by listening to the half wits he has advising him.

Throwing money at the problems we have isn't doing ANYTHING other than lining the pockets of the very people he CLAIMS to be against..the fat cat CEO's. Anyone remember SOLYNDRA?? Anyone remember the bank bailouts where the CEO's were paid their BONUS to the tune of MILLIONS with the taxpayers dollars?? And this clown has earned a right to SCOLD anyone??

My God....if you combined the working parts of his brain with the working parts of Jimmy Carters brains and rolled them into a ball, and put it on the cutting edge of a razor blade, it would look like a f'ing BB rolling down a 4 lane highway.

Old 01-25-2012, 08:30 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,349,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
So I guess all state of the Union speeches delivered by Reagan are of no relovance either...according to your logic...right?

So if our elected Presidents address to the nation doesn't matter...I guess that applies to all former Presidents as well...yes no..?

And to any future Republican Presidents address to the nation also...right...i can just follow your lead and marginalize the elected leader of the free worlds address to the nation, even if it's a Republican...?

This nation or it's tradition or up holding it's tradition means very little to you...yes, no? explain...
My post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945
And the State of the Union address should be a .......??? (you supply the noun).

You might want to look up synonyms for 'address' before filling in the blank...
You are obviously trying to make a point and failing miserably.... I don't know what you are talking about.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:10 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,185,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
What, because we know only, Republicans girl's get pregnant........is this what you would tell all young girls, or just this one???"""

What? Tell young girls what???

Who's the "we" who knows only Repug girls get pregnant?

Oh, and that's Republican's girls...not Republicans girl's.

Organize your thoughts and get back to me....

""""At least she's raising the child herself, not asking for welfare. Bet this, is what really makes the left squirm.
She didn't need welfare because her parents got wealthy off stupid dolts who bought her books and sent donations...they're living off stupid people...

Please now PROVE where the left is squirming and why would they over any Palin.....

Old 01-25-2012, 09:37 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,967,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
She didn't need welfare because her parents got wealthy off stupid dolts who bought her books and sent donations...they're living off stupid people...

Please now PROVE where the left is squirming and why would they over any Palin.....
Your a little out of touch. She happens to have made her own money, out talking. Isn't is amazing, the young women choose to keep her child and find a way to support him. She happens to be back in Alaska working.

She wasn't raised on welfare, usually makes a big difference.

Image that, a single-mom out working. Something the left finds hard for single-mom's to do.

You and others venture into any Palin site, just to have a slam fest. It would be like me going to every Bill Maher thread, you won't find me. Why waste my time posting hate, about someone I don't feel matters.............she must matter or interest you and others some

Old 01-25-2012, 10:17 PM

10,016 posts, read 12,601,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
I find it funny that a total failure can get away with lecturing ANYONE about ANYTHING. Obama is a clueless buffoon. He is destroying this country with his ignorance and by listening to the half wits he has advising him.

Throwing money at the problems we have isn't doing ANYTHING other than lining the pockets of the very people he CLAIMS to be against..the fat cat CEO's. Anyone remember SOLYNDRA?? Anyone remember the bank bailouts where the CEO's were paid their BONUS to the tune of MILLIONS with the taxpayers dollars?? And this clown has earned a right to SCOLD anyone??

My God....if you combined the working parts of his brain with the working parts of Jimmy Carters brains and rolled them into a ball, and put it on the cutting edge of a razor blade, it would look like a f'ing BB rolling down a 4 lane highway.
You claim any insight to the countries problems yet you get the most basic facts wrong!!!!
The bank bailouts were the policy of the GW Bush administration and implemented by them.
Such baisc lack of reality makes the rest of what you have to say moote.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:26 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,334,242 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
I find it funny that a total failure can get away with lecturing ANYONE about ANYTHING.
This kind of subjective rhetoric doesn't work on nuetral people who actually know how to think and evaluate things fairly and rationally...

To say what you just said, is why the Republicans will totally loose the election....the sad thing is, is you can't even see how absurd that comment you made sounds, when heard by a normal rational person...

Quote:
Obama is a clueless buffoon. He is destroying this country with his ignorance and by listening to the half wits he has advising him.
What has he destroyed?....proove that your not the 'buffoon'...by telling me what he has destroyed about this nation...other than the rein of terror by certain polititcal types...

Quote:
Throwing money at the problems we have isn't doing ANYTHING other than lining the pockets of the very people he CLAIMS to be against..
Did you not listen to his speach last night?
He specifically said the banks would get no more bail outs...
Are you just reading from talking points??

Quote:
the fat cat CEO's. Anyone remember SOLYNDRA?? Anyone remember the bank bailouts where the CEO's were paid their BONUS to the tune of MILLIONS with the taxpayers dollars??
And what did the President have to do with these banks handing out bonuses, as a way of bypassing taxes??
Did the President order them to do that?
And if I remember correctly, when he did mention how wrong it was...people with your opinion were the first to say 'Government shouldnt be interfering with private business'

So which direction are you going here?
One thing about blind hate, it's never consistant...and your really demonstrating that...

Quote:
And this clown has earned a right to SCOLD anyone??
Yes, actually he has...that's why he's President...sorry but Presidents whether dem or Rep have to display more maturity than your average, vengful, tempure tantrum throwing anti-Obamarite....

Thank goodness the man shows the ability to grow and try to bring people together, rather than throwing stones like children, like some like to do..

Quote:
Wow....again...this is why our President will win by a land slide...by a larger margin than he did before...

People read this crap like this...and if this is the kind of toxic sentiment that Republicans or conservatives hold in their hearts...than it's no wonder God ignored the ugly prayers of those who claimed to be so much 'better' and 'holy' than him...

Keep it coming for everyone to see...

Old 01-25-2012, 10:32 PM

7,191 posts, read 4,781,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DraggingCanoe View Post
RealClearPolitics - Video - Palin Describes Obama Speech As A "Lecture"

America has never had a President this pathetic.
What is Palin up to these days? Working on being the next Ann Coulter?

Sorry, pal. The most pathetic President in recent history is George W Bush.

Old 01-25-2012, 10:33 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,334,242 times
Well after reading these ugly posts by some...one things for sure, Rep or Con can't claim the high moral ground anymore...

Can't claim this 'Oh we're closer to God' crap anymore...

Cause the blind hate I'm seeing expressed on here towards a man no one has even met, sure doesn't come from heaven...

So much for the religious right...rename it to the 'hateful wrong'...

Old 01-25-2012, 10:36 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,275,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilinpretty View Post
What does Palin know?
Nothing.

Quote:
And why does it matter what she says?
It doesn't. She's an irrelevant has-been who's struggling to keep her name and face in the news.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies