Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2010, 06:44 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,040,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I think the better question is why would anyone automatically consider the Government to be 100% trustworthy and truthful? That seems like much more of a stretch.

I don't. But I know that there are OTHER governments/groups who hate us.

In any case, this is about having a grasp of history, and being able to apply logic in a contextual manner. Of course, if you are knowledgeable about all of the facts, you really don't need to be a friggin genius to get the idea that something is rotten in Denmark.

A simple example; there is nothing overly unusual about married couples having arguments, or having financial difficulties. There is nothing unusual about having a life insurance policy on your spouse. And it's not immediately cause for suspicion to have a spouse fall victim to an accident causing death. Individually, nothing is overtly out of place. But in combination, an entirely different picture emerges. And that's what we are dealing with here in 911. We have Bill and Mary fighting over Bill's huge accumulation of gambling debt which has caused a financial crisis. Mary accidentally drowns in the backyard swimming pool. As a cursory investigation finds ... Mary was a world class swimmer, and was never known to swim, wearing her street cloths and shoes. It is further discovered that Bill had just recently taken out a 5 Million life insurance policy on Mary. And, a fresh blood stain was found partially cleaned up in the couple's bedroom. When interrogated, Bill claims he had nothing to do with her death, that it was much more likely that 19 Arabs with box cutters drowned her because they hated her shoes.

But seriously, first, the historical foundation for false flag events to promote a political agenda is very common and prevalent among governments, including such acts by the US Government are well documented. That you aren't familiar with this is simply a sign that you are not as knowledgeable and aware as you think you are. Those examples I mentioned that you claim no familiarity with might be something you should look into, if you truly want to become more knowledgeable.

I know quite a lot. I was an American Studies major. Oh, an BTW, OTHER governments like to pick fights too. Has it occurred to you that it could be one of them?

Aside from the well documented examples of such staged events conducted for political purposes .. there is a list of inconsistencies regarding 911 that far exceed the levels of mere coincidence. Individually, many could be explained away as irrelevant or coincidental. But, combined, they can not be. And these things don't simply go away because YOU call them conspiracy theories.

I don't see a conspiracy. I'm very familiar with the buildings as I grew up in them. I know the workers. I know the firefighters. I know the rescue workers.

The crime itself is in fact, a conspiracy, as defined by two or more individuals conspiring to commit a crime. The government's official story is simply another conspiracy theory, albeit with more holes than a sieve.

Some of these "inconsistencies and questionable coincidences" are as follows (a brief list, not inclusive)

1) The owner took possession of the collapsed buildings victimized by the attack in a near timeframe before the event, and profited greatly.

This has been discussed, ad nausuem. Please reread.

2) No buildings of such type have ever collapsed due to fire (Building 7 was not hit by an aircraft).

So this means that one never will? That's proof that these buildings couldn't. Please cite other 100+ truss supported buildings that have been attacked by planes. I haven't been able to find any.

3) No other buildings collapsed that day, even though many were more severally damaged and experienced greater subsequent fire damage. Only those owned by Mr. Silverstein suffered total collapse of a nature extremely similar to controlled demolition.

#3 Marriott Hotel collapsed as well.

4) The Pentagon was running exercises emulating hijacked aircraft ramming buildings in Washington DC and NY on the morning of 911, just as the real events were unfolding (keep in mind that the officials claimed afterward that no one ever imagined that terrorists would use airplanes as weapons). These exercises not only prove that claim a lie, but most likely contributed in the failure of NORAD and the FAA to scramble interceptors in time to prevent the attack, due to the number of fantom radar contacts on their screens as part of those exercises under the command of Dick Cheney. And why is the Vice President commanding military exercises?

Drills are run around here very often. In case no one told you, we're a target here.

5) Rules governing the intercept of aircraft off course and without cockpit communications with air traffic controllers where not followed on 911, even after 2 planes had already impacted both Towers. The flight that allegedly struck the Pentagon occurred well after it was clear that an attack was underway, yet still no intercept of that plane? Given that the Pentagon is the most defended building ... and most surveilled as well, Andrews AFB located 7 miles from the Pentagon launched no aircraft until well after the events were concluded. Jets that were scrambled to protect the Pentagon came from Langley AFB, approx. 120 miles away? Something is very wrong here.

I will admit I don't understand this either. I will do research on this. I don't know where the AF bases are located. It certainly should have been handled much, much better.

6) ODIGO, an Israeli based instant messaging company sent warnings two hours prior to the attack to it's members at the WTC.

I don't know who ODIGO is, (yes, I'll Google), but rumors like this were all over the place in the weeks after. 'Jews were warned', 'this company was warned', 'Did you hear that so-and-so got an email?', all a bunch of bull.

7) The "Dancing Israelis" arrest and data has been classified. The Israelis themselves claimed they were there to document the event. Both 6 & 7 show prior knowledge of the attacks.

will google. never heard of this

8) An inexplicable and highly abnormal volume of "put options" on ONLY American and United Airlines stock just prior to the attacks also suggests foreknowledge of the attacks.

Wasn't keeping track of stocks then. After spending 4 years in finance, this kind of thing happens all the time and bad things don't happen.

9)The accelerated removal of debris and subsequent destruction of potentially valuable evidence associated with the greatest crime in US history is both illegal, and inexplicable.

This is the biggest bunch of crap that paranoid idiots have ever come up with. Tell me, how long should it have taken? Where you there to see how carefully each piece of debris was examined and preserved? Did you see the volunteers at the Fresh Kills Landfill carefully examine each tiny piece of metal, glass and personal effects for evidence and human remains? I did.

10) FEMA on-site the night before the event for another "exercise".

How would FEMA be a factor?

11) The immediate confiscation of surveillance camera tapes from surrounding areas overlooking the Pentagon, along with all of the Pentagon cameras, and yet not one clear video or still shot of a Jumbo Jet crashing into it is available?

Curious, yes. I too would like to see the films, if they exist.

12) Though the government claims it never imagined or considered that terrorists would use jets as missiles ... those exact scenarios were the basis for the drills that morning, as well as other drills conducted a year earlier?

I think most people were surprised that planes flew into the buildings. But I can imagine, after '93, that it was one of many, many scenarios that they would have a thought of

13) Though the official story has it that the planes and their black boxes vaporized in the blaze, one of the "hijackers" passports was found virtually unscathed amongst the debris in NY?

Amazing isn't it? Thousands of sheets of paper from the very floors that were instantly destroyed were blowing out of the buildings and ended up as far as Brooklyn backyards.

14) By the very next day, ALL of the alleged hijackers were identified, with pictures? Cars belonging to the hijackers were found as were plane manuals and Korans inside their luggage found in these cars? ... these suicide terrorists actually packed their bags before their trips to heaven and 17 virgin paradise? Then later, several of those hijackers identified began surfacing alive, claiming they had nothing to do with this event and were no where near the United States that day?

They had visas. Aren't photos on visas?

15) The FBI still hasn't listed Osama Bin Laden as wanted for the crime of 911. When asked why, the FBI claims that they don't have sufficient evidence to do so?

Dunno. I don't know anyone at the FBI. Perhaps they have their own legitimate reason, but of course you wouldn't believe that. You feel that you have the right to know everything.

16) The Bush administration blocked efforts to even conduct an investigation, and refused to testify under oath? Bush wouldn't even be interviewed by a committee alone, and was joined by Dick Cheney to which neither would testify under oath?

Perhaps someday this can be forced and we'll get some answers. I have some questions myself.

17) Multiple FBI counter terrorist field agents complained about higher ups blocking their investigations of terrorists prior to 911.

"

18) some of the alleged hijackers received flight training at US military facilities, and at least one was known to have lived in a house rented by the CIA?

They trained in Florida

19) Mohamed Atta received $100,000 wire from a Pakistani ISI head, General Ahmad on 9-10. And as reported by the NY Times, General Ahmad also met for breakfast on the morning of 911, (while the attacks were occurring) with the two subsequent Co-Chairmen of the Joint-Intelligence Committee investigating the 9/11 attacks, Senator Bob Graham (D-FL) and Representative Porter Goss (R-FL)?

People meet with enemies everyday.

Additionally, three days after the attacks on September 14, the New York Times also reported that members of the Bush Administration met with General Ahmad, again. Those officials were: CIA Director George Tenet; Secretary of State Colin Powell; Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage; Under-Secretary of State Marc Grossman, and our current Vice President, Senator Joseph Biden (D-DE) -- Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.

I could list 50 more significant ones ... but if the above doesn't trigger your mind to question the validity of the official story, then neither would a video tape confession.

No one knows EXACTLY what happened on 911. And it's not likely that anyone could answer every question that would satisfy everyone regarding minute details, aside from the perpetrators themselves. So don't bother asking me silly questions like ... Well if that's true, why this ... or explain that ... because likely, no one can.

However, that certain elements of the US Government and US intelligence, along with Israeli intelligence were complicit in the financing and operational coordination of the 911 attacks is without question the only plausible explanation to many of these issues listed that we DO KNOW ABOUT. From the Pentagon exercises being run by Cheney, to the failure of the most sophisticated Air Defense Infrastructure in the world that allowed three hijacked jets to reach three targets unmolested.

We have US Officials meeting with bag man General Ahmed on several occasions prior to 911, on 911, and just after 911 is a smoking gun, especially considering that the 911 commission investigating the attacks dismissed the entire line of questioning about who funded 911 as not overly important, so it wasn't addressed.

In addition, some of the committee members complained bitterly about what a sham the entire investigation and subsequent report was.

What is clear is that Osama Bin Laden, and 19 arab hijackers couldn't have possibly managed to pull this off without a great deal of assistance from high level players.

Like, high level, educated, wealthy terrorists in their own countries/groups/religions?

It is simply not plausible.
You wrote a lot, but still haven't answered my original questions. I started hearing conspiracy theories just days after the attacks. While I and my loved ones where watching the attacks, we thought of family and friends trapped inside, my family knew it was terrorism immediately, we thought about how we were now at war, what about the people around the buildings, the schools, the homes. A thousand thoughts in an instant. Not one was of a government conspiracy. (incompetence yes, conspiracy, no).

So, again, what make the CTs look at a burning building and think of conspiracy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2010, 06:58 PM

3,727 posts, read 7,040,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86Sebring View Post
totally different construction, how can you compare that flat storage building with the towers?
How can you compare ANY building to the towers?

Old 02-19-2010, 07:15 PM

38,014 posts, read 22,198,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueIsraelite View Post

YouTube - 9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!

Well Well Well! Let's see what the sheeple say now.
Is that you Van Jones?

The twin towers were huge buildings, containing a vast array of building materials, not to mention whatever the occupants placed inside those buildings. Does it occur to you that when a sky scraper like that burns at such extreme temperatures that gas lines, flammable storage areas, or even other combustible materials might react violently when that extreme heat suddenly hits them? Even a simple wood camp fire can send up sudden extreme eruptions of flames with loud reports, and I never assume someone placed explosives in my wood pile.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:13 PM

32,822 posts, read 19,513,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Is that you Van Jones?

The twin towers were huge buildings, containing a vast array of building materials, not to mention whatever the occupants placed inside those buildings. Does it occur to you that when a sky scraper like that burns at such extreme temperatures that gas lines, flammable storage areas, or even other combustible materials might react violently when that extreme heat suddenly hits them? Even a simple wood camp fire can send up sudden extreme eruptions of flames with loud reports, and I never assume someone placed explosives in my wood pile.
I know, dont you just love the twoofers agenda

'heard explosions' means bombs

hmmm things in an office building that can EXPLODE:
fire extinguishers
computer monitors
cleaning supplies
florescent lights
electric transformers
battery backups
maintanence solvents
even compressed air cans
etc
etc
etc

they will never get it

Old 02-19-2010, 10:45 PM

88,661 posts, read 84,959,578 times
13) Though the official story has it that the planes and their black boxes vaporized in the blaze, one of the "hijackers" passports was found virtually unscathed amongst the debris in NY?

See, this is an example of the type of thing that makes people not even want to listen to the truthers. There's no version anywhere except on truther sites that says the planes "vaporized" in the flames. I saw the fuselage of the plane that hit the south tower lying on the Plaza burning as soon as I got out. Believe me, you know a burning airplane when you see one. 15,000 of us got out alive. Many of them saw the same things I did. There were plane parts all over the place and many were recovered.

And more than just the passport from the plane was found--a frequent flier card from one of the passengers on the same flight was recovered--weirdly near her hipbone, the only body part her family got back--and other ID's of other passengers.

Old 02-19-2010, 10:54 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,743,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
I know, dont you just love the twoofers agenda

'heard explosions' means bombs

hmmm things in an office building that can EXPLODE:
fire extinguishers
computer monitors
cleaning supplies
florescent lights
electric transformers
battery backups
maintanence solvents
even compressed air cans
etc
etc
etc

they will never get it
that about sums it up!!!! i hammered those same questions years ago on you tube..

i figure the big explosions in the basement of the wtc were main electrical transformers and circuit breaks going off. it would make sense that when the planes hit the towers it would have immediately severed all the main electrical conduits sending a surge thru the electrical system causing massive transfomers to blow..and as the fire spread thru the building more conduits would be damaged causing more explosions.. but them conspiring conspirators never want to listen to common sense..

we had a transformer blow up on a power pole next to our house a few years ago and it was only a small transformer, and it blew off the top of a 12 inch pole!!! and it sounded like ten sticks of dynomite going off..just imagine the massive electrical system in those towers.. plus all the other things you mentioned.

and another thing them conspirators were trying to say was the planes shot misiles into the towers a tenth of a second right before the planes hit, there again it was electrical components in the cockpit going off!!!! making the famous bright explosion right as the planes made contact with the towers.. i wonder if any of them conspiring conspirators have ever been in a commercial air liners cockpit??? there is a shiiit load of electrical components in the pit..

Old 02-20-2010, 08:28 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,139,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
One Example? Show JUST ONE EXAMPLE. Otherwise you are WRONG. Just name one building that suffered global collapse, such that is accomplished by demolition that was caused by fire. Surely since it's so common, you'll have no problem NAMING ONE EXAMPLE?
Have you looked through the thread? I already told you that examples have been provided. C'mon - when you're supposed to have already seen it, I'm not going to go find it for you. If you haven't read through the entire thread before contributing to it, that's your problem, not mine.

Oh, and by the way, it wasn't just fire that caused any of the three buildings in question to collapse. All three had major structural damage. But don't let that little fact get in the way of a perfectly entertaining conspiracy theory.

Old 02-20-2010, 08:38 AM

5,160 posts, read 9,178,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Is that you Van Jones?

True. I have no doubt that there was rubbing alcohol (and other flammable solvents) all throughout these buildings. I mean come on. The buildings have to be cleaned. And I'm sure there were sections where they kept janitorial equipment all piled up in one room. I worked in grocery stores through my teens and they all kept every single chemical in one area. An open flame could do some serious damage.

Old 02-20-2010, 09:23 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,139,639 times
Semi-OT, but not really worth starting another thread over:

Crowder on rebuilding the WTC

YouTube - World Trade Center DISASTER!

Old 02-20-2010, 12:10 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,337,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
True. I have no doubt that there was rubbing alcohol (and other flammable solvents) all throughout these buildings. I mean come on. The buildings have to be cleaned. And I'm sure there were sections where they kept janitorial equipment all piled up in one room. I worked in grocery stores through my teens and they all kept every single chemical in one area. An open flame could do some serious damage.
Blame the janitors - right!

William Rodriguez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies