Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 08:35 PM

1,842 posts, read 1,708,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrymiafl View Post
No points taken from commies...
Does this qualify as an ad homonym attack?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2010, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Stiglitz ia a psychotic anti-rich,all he says & proposes have 1 target,to damage "the rich",therefore he proposes more expansion of government parasitical "public works " programs...
The gov deficits are good,the...Republican deficits from tax cuts to "the rich " are bad...
His ...prize was given to him by Norwegian commies...
Commies praise commies,so simple...
Well have "the rich" damaged everyone? It wasn't some mom on welfare that bought mortgage backed securities and pushed the housing bubble along. For that matter it wasn't some mom on welfare that that packaged and sliced and diced those securities that caused the housing bubble. It was “the rich” that did it. So taking away their money will quite effectively keep them from doing it again. Think about that for a bit. You are defending the criminals that ruined our economy. Think about this real hard.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:59 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
What if Wall Street had been physically demolished on 9-11 instead of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon?

Old 03-16-2010, 11:12 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,953,764 times
Quote:
Stiglitz ia a psychotic anti-rich,all he says & proposes have 1 target,to damage "the rich",therefore he proposes more expansion of government parasitical "public works " programs...
The gov deficits are good,the...Republican deficits from tax cuts to "the rich " are bad...
His ...prize was given to him by Norwegian commies...
Commies praise commies,so simple...
So you don't believe the Federal Reserve is corrupt? Is that what you are saying? That is what the original post was about.

Old 03-16-2010, 11:52 AM

2,574 posts, read 2,489,970 times
Like I said,the theories of communists are untrustworthy...

If Nazis/KKK/Aryans etc said something right,would u endorse it..?

Old 03-16-2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:

Ike asnwered that one for you when was the last time you drove on the interstate highway system?

Old 03-16-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:

I try to look at the information and not the source of information. If I discounted everything that people say because I did not like the person saying it, I would not be having this conversation right now with you. Looking at the facts is not an endorsement of a point of view. You have yet to refute any of the points in the article. You only cast dispersions on the source.

The issue was the corruption of the federal reserve. Why don't you start your own thread about pinko commies.

Old 03-16-2010, 02:42 PM

2,574 posts, read 2,489,970 times
U cannot separate the source from the comment,it is a package...

The crisis was created by politicians who forced banks to lend to unqualified clients..

Political populism brought the economy to this crisis...
It is all the politician's fault,the banks & "the rich ",as a class,are innocent...

Old 03-16-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
So Dwight D Eisenhower Was a Nazi because he said America needs an Audubon like Hitler made in Germany. I'm Glad we settled that one.

Old 03-16-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:

The crisis was created by politicians who forced banks to lend to unqualified clients..

Political populism brought the economy to this crisis...
It is all the politician's fault,the banks & "the rich ",as a class,are innocent...
OMG. There is so many things wrong with the above post that I just don't know where to start...

Banks are innocent..I guess bankers are innocent. Bernie madoff is innocent, securities brokers are innocent. The government forced them to make billions. The government forced them to take the bailouts. The government forced them to pay their CEO's millions? The fed reserve, which is made up of bankers does not have conflicted interests? Wow, just wow. You don't really believe the stuff you are saying do you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies