Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 09:16 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times

Advertisements

Did the White House offer Joe Sestak a high ranking job to bribe him not to run against Arlen Specter?

Quote:
Joe Sestak has claimed on more than one occasion. The administration is denying that this bribe took place and Joe Gibbs is claiming ignorance when he is asked about the claim, but the question is, why would Joe Sestak lie about this offer? What could he possibly stand to gain by making something like this up? I can’t find an answer to those questions that would lead me to believe that Joe Sestak is lying about the job proposal. I have to believe it is the truth.
Did the White House offer Joe Sestak a high ranking job to bribe him not to run against Arlen Specter? « America's Watchtower

Isn't this very illegal and highly unethical?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2010, 09:28 PM

7,545 posts, read 8,328,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Did the White House offer Joe Sestak a high ranking job to bribe him not to run against Arlen Specter?

Did the White House offer Joe Sestak a high ranking job to bribe him not to run against Arlen Specter? « America's Watchtower

Illegal, probably. Highly unethical? Well, you have to remember Obama is from Chicago. That's how things are done here.

Old 03-12-2010, 09:32 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
Illegal, probably. Highly unethical? Well, you have to remember Obama is from Chicago. That's how things are done here.
Forget Chicago we are talking about DC....

Old 03-12-2010, 09:34 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Ok, East Chicago.

Old 03-12-2010, 09:38 PM

146 posts, read 112,522 times
Sestak could very well be one of the next few Presidents of the United States if he plays his cards right in the US Senate...Obama fears him

Old 03-12-2010, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
I don't think Obama has quite grasped that yet. He still seems to think it's okay to play by the same crooked rules he did back in Illinois. He's just exported our corruption to the national level.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:04 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
I don't think Obama has quite grasped that yet. He still seems to think it's okay to play by the same crooked rules he did back in Illinois. He's just exported our corruption to the national level.
And no one is calling him on it. None in Congress nor on his cabinet.
I don't expect any of his 583,723 czars to speak up.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:05 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,701,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

If it is, every President since Washington is guilty

It's called a Political Appointment and every President does thousands of them

Old 03-12-2010, 10:10 PM

3,875 posts, read 3,871,765 times
Obama does'nt care what Americans think.He will lie,cheat,steal and bribe to advance the Obamunist agenda.Now he wants to reward Illegal Alien criminal parasites.More market manipulations and record deficits he's well on his way to be the worst President ever,and I thought Bush Jr. was going to hold that title forever.Obama is on a path to Bankrupt the Country.After the midterm elections this fool will have damaged his own party beyond repair and will be hobbled for the rest of his pathetic term.I hope all you that voted for him are enjoying their "Historic Moment".He needs to get Americans back to work instead of the path he's going down.

Old 03-12-2010, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
And no one is calling him on it. None in Congress nor on his cabinet.
I don't expect any of his 583,723 czars to speak up.
He brought so many crooks with him to Washington (ie., Rahm) so he's got power in numbers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies