Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 02:46 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,231,184 times

Advertisements

Why does the Right want to kill Americans?
Kill how, you ask? Well, when someone is sick, the insurance company cancels their policy because it becomes "too expensive".....those people then die. Also, the insurance companies have caps. Once you meet that cap...that's it...you're done! Better pray you don't get a catastrophic medical emergency!

People without insurance are more likely to die than people with insurance.

Someone with a "pre-exsisting" condition can't get health insurance and winds up dying because of lack of insurance.

So why would the Right want to PREVENT people from securing health insurance is beyond me!

Too expensive! Of course, because we all can put a price on a human life.

Seems they are more concern about unborn children's lives than the ones already alive and breathing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 02:48 PM

37,138 posts, read 42,234,436 times
No. Political posturing aside they will end up taking credit for this once they push through a few tweaks and get power back. Mark my words.

26,680 posts, read 28,681,792 times
It comes down to this: Democrats wants all Americans to have health care. Republicans do not.

If you don't believe all Americans should have access to health care, or you think it's good to let the free market decide who deserves health insurance and who does not, vote for Republicans in November.

17,531 posts, read 24,706,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Kill how, you ask? Well, when someone is sick, then the insurance company cancels their policy because it becomes "too expensive", people die. Also, the insurance companies have caps. Once you meet that cap...that's it...you're done!

Someone with a "pre-exsisting" condition can't get health insurance and winds up dying because of lack of insurance.

So why would the Right want to PREVENT people from securing health insurance is beyond me!

Seems they are more concern about unborn children's lives than the ones already alive and breathing!
Oh Come on, It's not like they are REAL AMERICANS, like in Sarah Palins Real America

Old 03-22-2010, 02:49 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,577,270 times
Republicans: "Pro life" until you are born.

Both utterly pathetic and shameful. Thank GOODNESS we have liberals and democrats.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:50 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,507,035 times
baby killer!!!!!

Old 03-22-2010, 02:51 PM

2,239 posts, read 3,231,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
No. Political posturing aside they will end up taking credit for this once they push through a few tweaks and get power back. Mark my words.
That would just be the icing on the cake!

Old 03-22-2010, 02:52 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,685,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Kill how, you ask? Well, when someone is sick, the insurance company cancels their policy because it becomes "too expensive".....those people then die. Also, the insurance companies have caps. Once you meet that cap...that's it...you're done! Better pray you don't get a catastrophic medical emergency!

The right wants people to get coverage and to live, We just dont want it done thru taxes and the government.

11,446 posts, read 16,191,559 times
The Right doesn't kill anyone. Whatever problems (like lacking funds for medical treatment) some people may have the Right just looks the other way. There's plenty more things that are more important: who displays or not the flag, which citizens are 'real Americans' and which ones are not, partial nudity in films, no official prayer in schools, and the constantly eternal vigil on the gays.

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
They don't want to help people (small or large)...they just want to get into heaven. And they figure lobbying to keep pregnancies will do it; they can always fudge the rest after they die ("I'm sorry, God, I didn't see those poor hungry people just around the corner...I swear!").

After all, as Vis said above...ignoring someone and denying him or her care until he or she cares isn't technically killing someone, right?

Good luck with all that...Think God will buy it? (By the way: I'm not saying that because I wish to help those already alive, that *I* am doing "God's will" from a Christian perspective. I personally don't believe in the whole Christianity thing. What I'm saying is that waiting until someone is fully developed and old enough to know what starvation, abuse and rejection are to let it start to slowly and painfully die, isn't exactly what I would call what most people claim is "the Christian way"...yet God and the preciousness of His lives, is always the argument for getting the person to the point where he or she is born, and then can die passively from lack of medical care. Just, er, doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Hope that clarifies that.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies