Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 10:11 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,977,958 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
What should be simple to understand is that American citizenship law doesn't care about the laws of Indonesia. Simply doesn't care. Indonesia could require someone to dye their hair blue to gain citizenship, and American law doesn't care. American law says children cannot renounce their American citizenship. Period. Case closed.
Ah, but Barry Soetoro did NOT fill out those school papers, his STEP FATHER did! So, young Barry did NOT renounce his United States citizenship, his STEPFATHER, with, presumably, the consent of his MOTHER, did. What does the United States citizenship law say about THAT situation?
Oh, by the way, I am NOT a "birther"! As I stated previously, that piece of paper is a non-issue. Such forms are readily available on the "black market", and often can't be differentiated from the real thing. It is meaningless, just as the actual locale of his birth is meaningless without actual sworn eye-witnesses to the event. IS the "certificate" a forgery? I don't know, and I don't care. If it is not, great, wonderful. If it IS, so what? It has been accepted as true.
It is easy to see that the obamafanatics are single issue folks. They can apparently only concentrate on one thing at a time. they are so busy denigrating "birthers" that they can't see any of the other issues brought out in these posts!
That's even more sad than the "birthers", IMO.
Oh, by the way, regarding the "black market" forms? One reason they often can't be differentiated from the real thing is that they quite often ARE the real thing, stolen from the applicable office! That does NOT prove that what is entered in the blanks is true and correct! However, as stated, it really doesn't make much difference now.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:32 AM

1,842 posts, read 1,708,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
Ah, but Barry Soetoro did NOT fill out those school papers, his STEP FATHER did! So, young Barry did NOT renounce his United States citizenship, his STEPFATHER, with, presumably, the consent of his MOTHER, did. What does the United States citizenship law say about THAT situation?
Oh, by the way, I am NOT a "birther"! As I stated previously, that piece of paper is a non-issue. Such forms are readily available on the "black market", and often can't be differentiated from the real thing. It is meaningless, just as the actual locale of his birth is meaningless without actual sworn eye-witnesses to the event. IS the "certificate" a forgery? I don't know, and I don't care. If it is not, great, wonderful. If it IS, so what? It has been accepted as true.
It is easy to see that the obamafanatics are single issue folks. They can apparently only concentrate on one thing at a time. they are so busy denigrating "birthers" that they can't see any of the other issues brought out in these posts!
Oh, by the way, regarding the "black market" forms? One reason they often can't be differentiated from the real thing is that they quite often ARE the real thing, stolen from the applicable office! That does NOT prove that what is entered in the blanks is true and correct! However, as stated, it really doesn't make much difference now.
A symple question why aren't his records public?

Old 03-25-2010, 10:35 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,706,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming View Post
A symple question why aren't his records public?
Another 'symple' question: are your records public?

Old 03-25-2010, 10:38 AM

3,436 posts, read 2,949,749 times
It doesn't matter if a film of his birth and the signing of his birth certificate are shown on national television or if the original copy of his certificate is released and mailed to every resident of the USA, birthers will still say it's a fraud. They are the true frauds and would do anything, including cheating, lying and stealing to get PRESIDENT Obama out of the Whitehouse. This is nonsense. Not only will Obama finish his term, he will win another one. Keep up the good work, birthers!

Old 03-25-2010, 10:42 AM

4,875 posts, read 10,074,109 times
I think a moderator should lock this topic and delete any new "birther" topics that appear. The horse bones have turned into powder.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:59 AM

151 posts, read 138,679 times
If every picture of Obama in Indonesia is fake, then WHY won't you defenders of this Kenya born Muslim POST...HIS... REAL...CHILDHOOD PICTURES/bIRTH CERTIFICATE THEN ?

oh wait, I forgot Obama is not from planet earth, he's from Krypton...

You think he can get his cousin Dorktron from the Assholian Galaxy to send it to us?

Old 03-25-2010, 11:02 AM

Obama is the child of Satan. case closed. He was born in Hell. keep his birth certificate, I figured it out.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
That forces Obama to prove a negative.

We don't make people prove negatives. The people making the accusations have the burden of proof, Newport. - they are the ones holding out. They are the ones who need to find the proof.
Obama proved a negative by fearmongering to get this HealthScam passed. He "said" the sky was falling but it wasn't but he got what he wanted anyway

Same should apply to him showing his papers. WE are saying the sky is falling now we should get what we want.

All's fair in criminal politricks.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:09 AM

563 posts, read 518,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
It's been shown. Just because you guys won't accept it, doesn't mean that it's not authentic. Hawaii says it is valid. Do you have a problem with Hawaii?
Who has it been shown to? Pelosi? Show me where it has been shown. Just because Hawaii says it is so, does not hold water. Lets see an authentic certificate.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:09 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redraven View Post
The American laws say that a child cannot renounce his citizenship, and his parents and guardians cannot renounce a child's citizenship. Period.

As for eyewitnesses--who were the eyewitnesses at your birth?

At my birth, my mother was unconscious, my father was in the waiting room, and I don't have any idea who the nursers or doctor attending were. I'm quite sure that, as my birth wasn't particularly momentous, that not one of the "eyewitnesses" would remember.

AND, I've never called any poster a "birther", I am not an "obamafanatic", and I've only rebutted your statements with common sense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies