Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 10:17 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,322,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
What freaking ALTERNATE REALITY do you live in?

Guantanamo Bay - it is expanding. The rendition has been reauthorized.

Obama LIED. It was suppose to be close by now, instead it is growing and will be the site of his FAILED KSM trials???

Immigration - Only if you think blanket amnesty fixes the problem ?

What will he fix, is he going to deport all those disease ridden criminal trespassing bums as the American people want him to do?

End the Wars - Did I miss something? When did the wars end. All I see is a new one in Pakistan, and another on the horizon, Iran.

End the wars? He has 4 months to have our troops OUT OF IRAQ, if he does not, he LIED and FAILED.

Obamas wars, PAKKKISTUN and Afghanistan are growing. And he has ordered drones that have killed thousands of kids.

Mend Fences - Never has their been such polarization in my entire lifetime

Green Business - you mean IGNORING the proven fraud of manmade global warming .. bypassing congress and implementing Cap & Trade "like" programs through regulation at the EPA?

Green Business- What a crock of crap. Why not just shut down American with your STEAL AND TAX BS.

Invest in National Security - you mean 17 new taxes under the HC reform, naked body scanners, and an acceleration of the Bush initiated police state and total government takeover of Industry (Fascism)?

National Security, he wants to shut down out missile defense systems. Now how is that Natioanal Security.
He wants to give terrorist rights as US citizens.

You are a real piece of work, "Winston".
Some people have NO CLUE.

Like trying to pretend you did not vote for Obama. RIGHT!!!

The robots are out in force repeating what their master has told them to say.

Obama and the liberals are TOAST.

The end of liberalism in America is near thank goodness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2010, 10:53 AM

15,102 posts, read 8,655,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

I'd like to think that is true, but I have some serious worries that we are just on the edge of the nightmare and have a lot of pain left to endure before we see any tangible improvement.

The Executive branch and Congress are dominated by liberals. The Universities and NGO's are dripping in liberal BS, TV & Hollywood = Liberal scum. Then, we have half the population can't count to ten, while the other half doesn't seem to care what happens.

If there is cause for optimism, it lies in the possibility that we've sunk so low, the only way left is up.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newarkid View Post
GITMO is not expanding..
Yes it is, it is expanding or shall we say exported to Afghanistan.

U.S. may expand use of its prison in Afghanistan - Los Angeles Times

Quote:
Nobody has proposed blanket amnesty..
Not proposed ... done, in the HC Reform Bill.

Quote:
Iraq is grinding to a halt..
Grinding yes .. to a halt .. no. Iraqi government wants a timeline to withdrawal, US Officials refuse. For all of the US Soldiers transferred from Iraq to Afghanistan, they have been replaced by contractors (read: mercenaries)

Quote:
You can't mend a fence if the guys on the other side wont talk to you..See John McCain last week saying he's done til November.
You can't have a lawful government that refuses to abide by the law. Obama and the Dems were ready to bypass the legislative rules and pass the HC Reform Bill without actually voting at all. They finally twisted enough arms, and passed out enough bribes to pass it by voting.

Quote:
Obama administration has actually thwarted terror attacks while Bush was tremming hedges on the ranch and trying to read My Pet Goat.
You mean the "Fruit of the Boom, Bomber"?

Quote:
I guess this is the info you have available in the Republic of Texico under President Rick "leave the union" Perry.
And your delusions comes from where? The 14th dimension?

Extra Extra, Read all about it ... Obama fixes the world. Economy FIXED .. War has ENDED ... All of the Troops are home ... Everyone has a JOB ... the dollar is STRONG ... the world sits in awe of the rejuvenated America.

And you say this with conviction ..

You are INSANE.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:21 AM

1,781 posts, read 2,683,905 times
Exclamation And The Hits Just Keep On Comin'...

Quote:

Seriously, why don't you find a playground and go shake down kids for their milk money?

Every day, you come onto threads around here and start that annoying 'Hate Obama--Hate Obama--Hate Obama!' mantra and think everybody else is supposed to accept your screaming tirades as gospel...robots, my hind end---a robot wouldn't be able to tell you to basically go fly a kite, because your constant barking is wearing thin...

Sorry for your luck if we're not backpedaling in fear of you fast enough, but there ARE folk on here who dislike the President and his policies, and do so in a manner which invites healthy debate and conversation, but I guess they're not hardcore-hateful enough for you, are they now?...you come across like Yosemite Sam, turning 5 shades of red and jumping up and down shouting 'OOOOOOOHHHH! AHHH HATE THAT RABBIT!'

Give it a rest already...bullies are so passe', and so is your 'Angry Roadshow 2010'...even if all these election predictions come true, and change DOES come in 2010 and 2012, trust me, it won't be because you bullied people into seeing stuff your way---it'll be because, GOP or Dem, people went to the polls and made choices of their own free will

Old 03-26-2010, 11:26 AM

301 posts, read 208,811 times
Quote:

The Executive Order is signed to close Gitmo..The deadline has been missed but it will close. Missing a deadline is NOT a lie. A lie is when you say YOU KNOW someone has WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND THEY DON'T and NEVER HAD.

Obama hasn't ordered drones to kill thousands of kids..THat's crazy talk.

Yes, he's going after the terrorist where they are which he said he would do during the campaign. You got a problem with that?

We just signed a nuclear treaty with Russia..Sounds like defense is still a priority to me.

Give terrorist rights??LOL Do me a favor and Answer this. Under Bush, what percentage of terrorist were tried in civilian court vs. a military tribunal..The answer should provide you with a clear view inside your hypocrisy.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:33 AM

301 posts, read 208,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Yes it is, it is expanding or shall we say exported to Afghanistan.

U.S. may expand use of its prison in Afghanistan - Los Angeles Times

Not proposed ... done, in the HC Reform Bill.

Is a U.S. airforce base GITMO? Nope, don't think so.

Grinding yes .. to a halt .. no. Iraqi government wants a timeline to withdrawal, US Officials refuse. For all of the US Soldiers transferred from Iraq to Afghanistan, they have been replaced by contractors (read: mercenaries)

What? Link please.

You can't have a lawful government that refuses to abide by the law. Obama and the Dems were ready to bypass the legislative rules and pass the HC Reform Bill without actually voting at all. They finally twisted enough arms, and passed out enough bribes to pass it by voting.

You can't pass a bill unlawfully..That's insanity..

You mean the "Fruit of the Boom, Bomber"?

And your delusions comes from where? The 14th dimension?

Extra Extra, Read all about it ... Obama fixes the world. Economy FIXED .. War has ENDED ... All of the Troops are home ... Everyone has a JOB ... the dollar is STRONG ... the world sits in awe of the rejuvenated America.

And you say this with conviction ..

You are INSANE.
I'm far from insane..I don't think ANY war will solve terrorism but the man is doing what he said he would do and I respect that. You wanted the warS and now your critisizing them..That's pathetic.

You're crazy for fabricating the entire last paragraph.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
Seriously, why don't you find a playground and go shake down kids for their milk money?

Every day, you come onto threads around here and start that annoying 'Hate Obama--Hate Obama--Hate Obama!' mantra and think everybody else is supposed to accept your screaming tirades as gospel...robots, my hind end---a robot wouldn't be able to tell you to basically go fly a kite, because your constant barking is wearing thin...

Sorry for your luck if we're not backpedaling in fear of you fast enough, but there ARE folk on here who dislike the President and his policies, and do so in a manner which invites healthy debate and conversation, but I guess they're not hardcore-hateful enough for you, are they now?...you come across like Yosemite Sam, turning 5 shades of red and jumping up and down shouting 'OOOOOOOHHHH! AHHH HATE THAT RABBIT!'

Give it a rest already...bullies are so passe', and so is your 'Angry Roadshow 2010'...even if all these election predictions come true, and change DOES come in 2010 and 2012, trust me, it won't be because you bullied people into seeing stuff your way---it'll be because, GOP or Dem, people went to the polls and made choices of their own free will
Hate has nothing to do with it.

Facts do.

I am right so much is makes me sick.

Obama and your party is making things worse in America and you have to live with that for a while longer.

I do hate what Obama is doing to America.

Every day you come on here and rant about how well he is doing.

Sorry to tell you he is not doing so well as witness by the poll numbers and the people who did NOT want this HC bill to pass.

Obama cannot be trusted and the dem party is out of control.

Live with it.

The truth is in the pudding.

If you do not like what I post go eat some more cheese or something.

It is not my fault Obama hands me new ammo every single day.

Failure after failure.

What lie will he tell or screw up will be done today by the Obamanator?

You know I really thought the only thing the man can do is be a good Dad, now to think of it he allowed his poor kids to attend a racist hate filled anti American Church for their entire lives. Cross that one of his list.

He is the master of ZERO accomplishments.

Sorry I am so right all the time.

Old 03-26-2010, 11:51 AM

Quote:
The Executive Order is signed to close Gitmo..The deadline has been missed but it will close. Missing a deadline is NOT a lie. A lie is when you say YOU KNOW someone has WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND THEY DON'T and NEVER HAD.
Talk about hypocrisy.

So he ordered it closed and it is not closed and is still open.

Then you talk about mass destruction when your Sos and your VP both voted to send troops to War.

How do you know they have and never will be found? Are you guessing just like you are about Gitmo?

Sounds like the same logic to me.

What happened to the FAILED KSM trials in NYC?

Did he screw that up? Answer is YES HE DID.

A screw up a day.

* Oh, he has 4 months to have our troops out of Iraq as promised. The countdown has begun. Hope he doesn't get caught lying again.

Last edited by Sunny-Days-in-Florida; 03-26-2010 at 11:52 AM.. Reason: Edited to add info on Obama promised to removed troops from Iraq

Old 03-26-2010, 11:56 AM

3,018 posts, read 3,570,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
I will admit I did not vote for Obama. and still wouldn't but I give him credit. He did the the health care through, despite every attempt of Reps to thwart it.

Now he already has a Nuclear arms reduction treaty with Russia...

You go Obama... now just end that war. go after the previous administrations crimes and build a new green industry and get our economy jump started ...
Im not asking for much.
I agree...it's almost like the more he does the more inflamed 'the right' becomes.
Thank God most Americans are somewhat rational and see him for what he is..a hard working moderate that sincerely wants what's best for his country.

Though you wouldn't know thats how America thinks from visiting sites such as CD where one person can post a thousand messages (under a dozen different names) and skew what appears to be the average mindset of Americans.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
I'm far from insane..I don't think ANY war will solve terrorism but the man is doing what he said he would do and I respect that. You wanted the warS and now your critisizing them..That's pathetic.

You're crazy for fabricating the entire last paragraph.
I DID NOT WANT WARS. Unlike you liberal maniacs, I consider unnecessary wars just as bad regardless of who is in the White House.

As for Obama and his promises and his honesty and his accomplishments (the subject of this thread)

NAFTA, and his outright lies to the American people:

YouTube - Obama Lies to Voters

How about his lie to have all legislation online for voters to read for 5 days before he signs anything? Healthcare Reform? Did he do that with the greatest monstrosity ever legislated HEALTHCARE REFORM not read by even the congress critters that voted for it?

YouTube - Obama Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill no pork

Obama promises to bring troops home ... take it to the bank ... if elected, the first thing I'll do is bring our troops home:

YouTube - Obama promises to bring the troops home from Afghanistan.

Now, here is evidence of Obama insisting that Iraqi leaders delay any troop withdrawal plans until after the Presidential elections on his trip there:

YouTube - Obama- Treason? Asked Iraq to Stall Troop Withdrawal

Obama says no lobbyists:

YouTube - No lobbyists?

Ooops ... well maybe some lobbyists ... not many ... just a couple ... ok ... a few .... jesus ... they're everywhere ... I have to hire somebody?

YouTube - Obama Already Breaking Promises On No Lobbyists In Administration

No New Taxes ... Read My Lips ... Poppy Bush? Or Barrack "Barry Soetoro" Obama? (17 new taxes in the healthcare bill, and more coming for carbon taxes) This includes payroll taxes (HC direct deductions) Increases in capital gains (to pay for healthcare reform). Obama said YOU WON'T SEE ANY NEW TAXES ... NO TAXES OF ANY KIND for people under $250k. HUGE LIE!

YouTube - President Obama's Pledge Never to Raise Taxes on Anyone Making Less Than $250,000 a Year

The eloquent Liar-In-Chief here, doing his best George W. Bush impersonation here when the teleprompter was not available:

YouTube - Obama Speech - Teleprompter Goes Out
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies