Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2010, 01:51 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,408,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace0101 View Post
Whites becoming minority in our own country.

It was whites who created the bill of rights, the constitution, the rules and laws, and now we are going to become the minority. I suppose its racist of me to not be happy about this. Whites are becoming a minority in Europe, also.

Thus, I want to ask a question: What will be the future of the white race? how can we prevent a white minority in white nations?

My solution:

1. Stop interracial marriage. The first, most important step. A white and black creates a black.

2. stop non-white immigration

3. Urge whites to reproduce more,

this is not racist. All races want to take care of their own race, and the future of the race. Whites must do so too,

Births to Minorities Approach a Majority - New York Times

In the latest sign of the nation's shifting racial and ethnic composition, births to Asian, black and Hispanic women in the United States are on the verge of surpassing births to non-Hispanic whites.

Minorities accounted for 48 percent of all births in the nation in the 12 months that ended in July 2008. While it will most likely take years for health statisticians to confirm precisely when the 50 percent benchmark will have been reached, demographers said it could occur this year. Depending on variables like the recession, which has depressed birth rates, it will almost certainly happen within a year or two, they said.

''It looks like 'majority' births would drop below 50 percent around 2012,'' said Carl Haub, senior demographer for the Population Reference Bureau.

As recently as 1990, non-Hispanic whites accounted for almost two-thirds of births.

The Census Bureau estimates that minorities will constitute a majority of the nation's overall population in about three decades and a majority of Americans under age 18 in about one decade.
You lost! Get over it.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:11 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,581,762 times
Default Whites becoming minority in our own country--what is the future of the race.

One thing's for sure...

We whites have got it tough in America.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:17 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,683,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongpa-nyi View Post
Interracial marriage is contributing to America having better-looking people than almost any other nation. Hybrid vigor, as it's known to geneticists who cross-breed variants of a species.

All the produce we buy in grocery stores and farmers' markets are the result of hundreds or thousands of years of cross-breeding. When you mix types, you tend to get good results. In-breeding leads to deformities and fails to weed out harmful traits.

Ever notice how white supremacists mostly appear to be inbred and very unattractive?

America, as in North, Central and South (and the Caribbean).

Old 03-29-2010, 02:19 PM

924 posts, read 1,646,323 times
I guarantee that if a black person had created this he wouldn't have gotten the flack the OP is getting. Shows how touchy people are.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
I guarantee that if a black person had created this he wouldn't have gotten the flack the OP is getting. Shows how touchy people are.
I guarantee that a black person wouldn't have created this.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I guarantee that a black person wouldn't have created this.
Gee, you "guarantee"? My doubts are fully reassured.

I may not have a precise example related to this, but I've seen double standards on this forum before of a similar nature.

For example:

I saw two different thread asking a different question. One was a black person asking for neighborhoods whose demographic was primarily black. The responders were more than happy to provide responses. I then saw a white person ask the same question, only for the demographic to be primarily white. This poster's motives were questioned and he/she was, from a couple posters, labeled racist.

If I can find the threads again, I'll link it.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
Gee, you "guarantee"? My doubts are fully reassured.

I may not have a precise example related to this, but I've seen double standards on this forum before of a similar nature.

For example:

I saw two different thread asking a different question. One was a black person asking for neighborhoods whose demographic was primarily black. The responders were more than happy to provide responses. I then saw a white person ask the same question, only for the demographic to be primarily white. This poster's motives were questioned and he/she was, from a couple posters, labeled racist.

If I can find the threads again, I'll link it.

Spare me. You haven't a case, and you know it. There is no history of whites in this country being enslaved, disenfranchised, murdered, lynched, raped or otherwise injured physically or psychologically by legally sanctioned anti-white bias. And you know it.

I didn't know there were anti-white forums analogous to Stormfront where blacks railed about "our" country being taken over by "others."

Old 03-29-2010, 02:54 PM

332 posts, read 644,850 times
Quote:
Quote:

The overwhelming majority of Hispanics in the U.S are not from Argentina, so the significant increase in Hispanics is not helping make the United States turn Whiter, it is however helping the United States turn darker.

That is what Benjamin Franklin thought when he was concern with so many non English people immigrating to Pennsylvania and the U.S. If you read his comment on race, he referred to Germans, Irish, Italians, French etc. as swarthy people. He believed that the only white people in the world were the ones of British origin(English, Scot, Welsh).
Did the Germans, Irish, Italians, and French have the same skin color and facial features as these Hispanics ? Because that is what most Hispanics in the U.S look like

The Germans, Irish, Italians, and French look alot closer to the Brits in phenotype than they do to those Hispanic girls that's for damn sure.

Old 03-29-2010, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Spare me. You haven't a case, and you know it. There is no history of whites in this country being enslaved, disenfranchised, murdered, lynched, raped or otherwise injured physically or psychologically by legally sanctioned anti-white bias. And you know it.

I didn't know there were anti-white forums analogous to Stormfront where blacks railed about "our" country being taken over by "others."
I couldn't care less, I don't live in the past like you do. I remember it so as not to repeat it, but nothing more. I don't try and kiss shoes to make up for the actions other people that share my skin color did because I don't feel guilty. Why should I, what did I do wrong.

Freedom of speech isn't a crime and Stormfront isn't respected enough to achieve anything politically. Let them preach their hatred until the cows come home because I'm pretty sure their committed to that mindset.

Old 03-29-2010, 03:10 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,326,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golem1979 View Post
Did the Germans, Irish, Italians, and French have the same skin color and facial features as these Hispanics ? Because that is what most Hispanics in the U.S look like

The Germans, Irish, Italians, and French look alot closer to the Brits in phenotype than they do to those Hispanic girls that's for damn sure.
Cute little girls. What exactly is your point? Back during the height of the immigration from European it was easy to tell the Germans, Irish, Italians and French from the English. All these groups had some push back assimilating into the American culture. A lot of businesses even had different pay scales for different nationalities...that's how bad the prejudices were. We've been a mixed race country a whole lot longer than a lily-white country. Try reading the words on the Statue of Liberty sometime. It doesn't say just give me your tired and poor white people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies