Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 06:39 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So you admit to being unable to discuss the thread and needing to resort to ridiculing the OP "just because".. First step in recovery, admit you have a problem..

I figured you wouldnt be man enough though to apologize.. typical..
I guess, stating what actually is in the bill is a "just because" response. So, you are right, "just because" that is what's in the bill. The OP's implication of what that "really means", is paranoid and delusional implication.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2010, 06:43 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
No problem. Just get some sunshine. Feel better.

I get lots of sunshine in the garden . Ialso got too much when young and have skin cancer, hope young people stay away from too much sun and tanning beds .

Old 03-28-2010, 06:46 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I guess, stating what actually is in the bill is a "just because" response. So, you are right, "just because" that is what's in the bill. The OP's implication of what that "really means", is paranoid and delusional implication.

Falsely accusing won't win your argument, this was just a message from yur presidents new deal and 'CHANGE', that is very scairy .

Old 03-28-2010, 07:00 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,102,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
I get lots of sunshine in the garden . Ialso got too much when young and have skin cancer, hope young people stay away from too much sun and tanning beds .
FDA is primed to make major changes in the way tanning beds can be used and will most likely prohibit <18 year olds using them at all. Seems we all have something to bear no?...........but seriously this private army thing is a non starter........just a way to help people in an emergency.

Old 03-28-2010, 07:03 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Falsely accusing won't win your argument, this was just a message from yur presidents new deal and 'CHANGE', that is very scairy .
Since you are the OP, I'll say this. If you actually believe the assertion you make, it may be of value to you to seek help. If you created the thread just to spur others to come to an irrational fear, it may also be valuable to seek help, albeit for a different problem. Either way you are doing a disservice to the people reading this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies