Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 07:52 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,099,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Well, I finally figured out what tea BAGGERS want.

They want freeways and the court systems and parks and schools and libraries and fire and police protection, etc., to appear by magic....what a bunch of lazy , UN-PATRIOTIC, blood -sucking scum....if they don't want to contribute to the "upkeep" of the U.S. they should be deported.

Talk about thinking they're ENTITLED !

I wonder where these anti-Americans were when we spent/are spending TRILLIONS on war, on the Iraqis !

Were they protesting the COSTLY war...bet not !

So they don't want to pay taxes...so why aren't THEY in Afghanistan fighting their own war???.......taxes support the military....seems they never mention that...

BTW why can't tea BAGGERS threads be combined...under Treasonous We are ENTITLED to Everything for Free Lazy Tightwads.

Ahhh the NEW game plan by the slobbering hussein obama sheeple. Most of the left wingers joining in on this new game are probably on some social services or basement biys living off of ommy and daddy. Wta the h*ll would they know about paying for anything.

DON'T TAKE THEIR BAIT!

Funny this is, it was the left wingers looking for free handouts that got hussein obama elected. They be lookin' for some of that obama stash. obama he gonna pay my morgage and buy my gas All hussein obama had to say was "free" and the left wingers flocked to him like lemmings.

Finally it is sickening to see any left winger even mention the word treasonous when we find ALL the America haters among the left wingers right up to their messiah, the man who bows way down low like a common house servant to our enemies. A man who honors the most bloodthirsty mass murdering demon that ever lived Mao, by hanging ornaments of him on the white house christmas tree.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2010, 08:57 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,588,535 times
With no jobs and many people who have already exhausted all their savings, it should be a "deathbath" on the future curbs when SS is gone and no money to survive.

Those of you more well off who now have $$$ and are belittling those that you say should have money saved up before retirement, karma is a b.

The rest know how the real world is like these days.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:18 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,041,527 times
Quote:
Well, I finally figured out what tea BAGGERS want.

They want freeways and the court systems and parks and schools and libraries and fire and police protection, etc., to appear by magic....what a bunch of lazy , UN-PATRIOTIC, blood -sucking scum....if they don't want to contribute to the "upkeep" of the U.S. they should be deported.

I wonder where these anti-Americans were when we spent/are spending TRILLIONS on war, on the Iraqis !

Were they protesting the COSTLY war...bet not !

So they don't want to pay taxes...so why aren't THEY in Afghanistan fighting their own war???.......taxes support the military....seems they never mention that...

BTW why can't tea BAGGERS threads be combined...under Treasonous We are ENTITLED to Everything for Free Lazy Tightwads.
where i live we pay for these services through local taxes we also pay fed excise taxes for tires phones gas fishing and hunting equip commputer acess and anything else you can imagine. the feds are double dipping and the suckers fall for it. research it before you post again, youll be suprised

Old 04-15-2010, 09:20 PM

2 posts, read 2,287 times
They are white racisist who can not come out and say they are but it is a KKK meeting called TEA bagger.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:22 PM

2 posts, read 2,287 times
Lets see, Palin and the tea baggers say that they are against paying taxes then complain that over 50% don't pay taxes. Have you seen Victoria Jacksons incoherent rant with a ukulele? These people are brain dead.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:36 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,041,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndean View Post
They are white racisist who can not come out and say they are but it is a KKK meeting called TEA bagger.
i wish we could rate posts negatively

Old 04-15-2010, 09:39 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,122,721 times
Quote:

That could possibly be the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard.

FYI freeways and roads are self supporting through the various taxes and fess such as the average of 50 cents on gallon people pay at the pump and there is plenty more where that came from. Most likely roads generate revenue for the government.

I know there is a toll road near me that is entirely funded through the tolls and it costs less for the toll than what it costs me for the tax on the gas. It's one of the best highways in the state and to top it off they generate billions that go to the general fund.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:42 PM

5,513 posts, read 5,247,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by opalminor View Post
Can someone explain to me why tea party members think if it becomes mandatory for everyone to have health insurance, that's 'tyranny' (and proof that Obama's a Nazi....) but,, we have to have car insurance by law, and somehow that isn't tyranny.....?
Funny, car insurance was required by law in Florida when I lived there, and yet every time I heard of anyone getting hit by someone else, the one who caused the accident never had insurance. Not sure how it happened, I think they'd get insurance to register the car, then drop it the next day.

Old 04-15-2010, 09:48 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,122,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHartphotog View Post
Funny, car insurance was required by law in Florida when I lived there, and yet every time I heard of anyone getting hit by someone else, the one who caused the accident never had insurance. Not sure how it happened, I think they'd get insurance to register the car, then drop it the next day.
Same thing is going to happen with the Healthcare except when they get hit with sickness they'll just go get "insurance".

Old 04-15-2010, 10:01 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,147,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by opalminor View Post
Can someone explain to me why tea party members think if it becomes mandatory for everyone to have health insurance, that's 'tyranny' (and proof that Obama's a Nazi....) but,, we have to have car insurance by law, and somehow that isn't tyranny.....?
That's shallow thinking. Try using that brain of yours.

For the bazillionth time... First and foremost, it's the STATE GOVERNMENTS that have auto insurance laws. NOT the federal government. Second of all, car insurance IS NOT mandatory, even at the state level. I can CHOOSE to not drive a car. In many states, I can CHOOSE to self-insure if I do drive a car.

This health insurance mandate leaves NO CHOICE. If you breathe, you must purchase a product that you may not want or need from a private company.

NOW do you understand the difference?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies