Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 01:11 PM

1,722 posts, read 2,555,643 times

Advertisements

Ya know, I've never heard so much about NAMBLA as I do in these forums. It seems they're always brought up by "Christian" right-wingers, too. Why is that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2010, 01:12 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,160 times
Yall took my wods distorted them and in the end called me names . Thanks for proving what a militant bunch most libs really are to anyone who disagrees with them .

Een worse the so called conservatives on this site kept out of it . This is just one more example of what we have become because of our silence .

Old 04-19-2010, 01:17 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
They would if they were given equal rights and not discriminated of because of who they happen to love.

Pretty simple answer, really.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:23 PM

3,849 posts, read 3,751,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy&Me View Post
Some crevices are meant for exit only .

Besides we'r not talking about private bedrooms. Or I'm not, i'm talking aout agendas and mainly schools .
And this thread is about how the rights of one gay couple in CA were violated by the county in which they had lived for 20 years. It's not about schools or any 'agenda' you seem to be ranting about. Stick to the topic or take your rant elsewhere.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:27 PM

Quote:
I don't own the schools . I'm around homos sometimes and don't have a problem with personally, it's the agendas that need to stop .
Yeah, demanding their equal rights as a citizen of the US is so wrong.
I can tell that some of your best friends are homos. I can feel the venom in your posts.
Sorry that your heart is closed to others who love people of the same sex. It makes them so evil.

Quote:

Besides we'r not talking about private bedrooms. Or I'm not, i'm talking aout agendas and mainly schools .
Wow, are the people who have been denied the terms of their wills been having sex in the open? Or in schools?
Please try to stick to the topic, and not your "agenda".

I'd like some credible links to assertions, please.

Quote:
Believe me ,there are a lot of worse words someone could use to insult a homosexual if that was my intention .
Please do use them, it would be more honest.
Oh yeah, you'd probably get a warning.

Last edited by chielgirl; 04-19-2010 at 01:39 PM..

Old 04-19-2010, 01:29 PM

1,722 posts, read 2,555,643 times
Quote:
Yall took my wods distorted them and in the end called me names . Thanks for proving what a militant bunch most libs really are to anyone who disagrees with them .

Een worse the so called conservatives on this site kept out of it . This is just one more example of what we have become because of our silence .

This is about a couple who had a stable, loving relationship being denied the ability to spend their last days together, despite having all of their affairs to prevent that from happening . You've brought up NAMBLA, people chanting "sex before eight", certain orifices being "exit only", etc, and then you try to make it a liberal vs conservative thing, none of which really have to do with the OP's original story link. I don't really see where anyone at all has insulted you, despite the disgusting things you've accused gay people of. I find THAT offensive.

Last edited by Mister Mappy; 04-19-2010 at 01:55 PM..

9,763 posts, read 10,525,531 times
Quote:
"Militant bunch" sent my irony meter flying out the window. You owe me a new one.

12,980 posts, read 14,560,662 times
Such a sad story. In 2010 in the US there's no excuse for people to be treated like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Mappy View Post
Ya know, I've never heard so much about NAMBLA as I do in these forums. It seems they're always brought up by "Christian" right-wingers, too. Why is that?
I agree. I am very curious as to why all the homophobes have such a vast knowledge of all the fringe sexual organizations.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:37 PM

3,849 posts, read 3,751,816 times
Quote:
No it was at a NAMBLA men who love boys group . Maybe Rene does too .

No lies told on my nd, but many half truths going on in this thread .

Let me ask you 'again' when will yall enter into the mosque or muslim schools with this ? How about the Amish, their kids seem to be safe from yall to .

You just go after the kids of the silent fools who support your agendas . Well I'm not one of them .

I know my free speech is in jeopardy but I also know that it won't be long after they take away mine before you lose yours too .
I love how you anti-gays (and don't deny it - your every post here proves just how anti-gay you are) seem to automatically assume that anyone who fights for the rights of gays and lesbians to be treated like the human beings they are just MUST be gay themselves. My late husband (of just shy of 30 years) would have laughed in your face at that assumption.
Oh, as to why gays don't demonstrate in front of mosques , might it just have something to do with the fact that the Muslims, as much as their religion condemns gays, don't seem to be running around promoting anti-gay laws the way so many Christian churches do?

Old 04-19-2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
I guess I'm much more inventive in the bedroom than you are.
And I'm straight.
Then again, I'm over 21, and have a very fine imagination.
I guess that means that I have no morals.
But I do have dates

Last edited by chielgirl; 04-19-2010 at 01:59 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies