Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2010, 01:25 PM

171 posts, read 212,356 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
A BLACK MAN, THE PROGRESSIVE'S PERFECT

"Ironically, proving America is completely the opposite of the evil racist country they relentlessly accuse her of being, progressives used America's goodness, guilt and sense of fair play against her"[/quote]

Weren’t your ancestors’ slaves.. how dare you speak?? You’re not in the position to speak your just a no good slave and the people progressives used America's goodness, guilt and sense of fair play against her to set u free!! ha ha

[/quote] "In their quest to destroy America as we know it, progressives borrowed a brilliant scheme from Greek mythology. They offered America a modern day Trojan Horse, a beautifully crafted golden shiny new black man as a presidential candidate. Democrat Joe Biden lorded Obama as the first clean and articulate African American candidate. Democrat Harry Reid said Obama only uses a black dialect when he wants."[/quote]

I think the dark shiny new black Trojan Horse is YOU!! ha ha

[/quote]"White America relished the opportunity to vote for a black man naively believing they would never suffer the pain of being called racist again." [/quote]

Wow is this how little minded of a people, he thinks you are "white people". No brains or strength to vote for whom you want??

[/quote]"Sunday, March 21, 2010, a secret door opened in Obama, the shiny golden black man. A raging army of democrats charged out. Without mercy, they began their vicious bloody slaughter of every value, freedom and institution we Americans hold dear; launching the end of America as we know it."[/quote]

Nothing sneaky about Obama; he has been speaking and asking for democrats and republicans to come together on this for months!! Don't be upset if you doubted that it couldn't be done because he was a black man & no one before could do it!!! ha ha

[/quote]"The mainstream liberal media has been relentlessly badgering the Tea Party movement with accusations of racism. Because I am a black tea party patriot, I am bombarded with interviewers asking me the same veiled question. "Why are you siding with these white racists against America's first African American president?" I defend my fellow patriots who are white stating,"[/quote]

New's flash.. You can defend them but they don't LIKE YOU!! You’re just the horse being sent!!! ha ha

[/quote]"These patriots do not give a hoot about Obama's skin color. They simply love their country and oppose his radical agenda. Obama's race is not an issue." [/quote]

If race is not an issue how come there is "black" & "white" in every paragraph you just written.. duh!!! ha ha

[/quote]"Recently, I have come to believe that perhaps I am wrong about Obama's race not being an issue. In reality, Obama's presidency has everything to do with racism, but not from the Tea Party movement. Progressives and Obama have exploited his race from the rookie senator's virtually unchallenged presidential campaign to his unprecedented bullying of America into Obamacare." [/quote]

I don't recall Obama or his campaign mentioning race at all!!! But the negative media, teaparty, etc. Yes!! cause it matters to them. Obama is already sure of himself he doesn't need to harp on such little matters of race; he's already fulfilled as a man. That why other less males whom doesn't feel complete use race to feel a little bit better than someone. Makes them feel more manly.. ha ha I guess

[/quote]No white president could get away with boldly and arrogantly thwarting the will of the American people and ignoring laws. President Clinton tried universal health care. Bush tried social security reform. The American people said "no" to both presidents’ proposals and it was the end of it. [/quote]

I am an American and I didn't say NO so speak for yourself.. That's the problem who said The Tea Party is all of the American PEOPLE!!! or can speak for all WHITE AMERICANS??? ha ha

[/quote]The answer. He is black.

The mainstream liberal media continues to portray all who oppose Obama in any way as racist. [/quote]

come on!!

[/quote] many Americans are still fearful of criticizing our first black president. Incredible.[/quote]

Are you serious?? They've been criticizing Obama since they day he got into office. Your killing me, ha ha

[/quote]Lloyd Marcus (black) Unhyphenated American , Singer/Songwriter, Entertainer, Author, Artist & Tea Party Patriot [/quote]

And the reason we should know your Black (and it has nothing to do with race)??? Oh stop it, stop it, your killing me, ha ha h

[/quote]saying about the Tea Party movement being racist again? Every time they open their ignorant mouths they betray themselves. [/quote]

That is so you!!! ha ha oh good your done. thanks for the joke of the day!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2010, 01:44 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,784,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I'm not going to rehash the healthcare debate, suffice it to say that in the big scheme of threats to real personal freedoms, I think that I could come up with a far more serious list threats than mandatory purchase of health insurance.
Sure enough. Beyond all these wild vacillations, low brow theatrics and claims of persecution, the logical solution to said mandate is to let them opt out entirely just like social security- so long as they waive all future petitions for assistance. When you're homeless on the street, shoveled off the highway unceremoniously, or put in debtors prison there will be no recourse in the law.

When they have catastrophic illness, a charity can decide if they're worthy of a glass of snake oil to cure them. If the insured can't afford insurance anymore because of the uninsured draining the system, in the spirit of living within their own means and paying their own way like true conservatives, shouldn't they be willing to die for their right to have no insurance?

Would the claim that all insurance is a ponzi scheme have merit, why are they not calling for the abolishment or reform of insurance? Instead they blame 'gubberment' for the whole profession of actuarial sciences.

Old 04-19-2010, 01:58 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcallis View Post
[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
"Ironically, proving America is completely the opposite of the evil racist country they relentlessly accuse her of being, progressives used America's goodness, guilt and sense of fair play against her"
[/font]

Weren’t your ancestors’ slaves.. how dare you speak?? You’re not in the position to speak your just a no good slave and the people progressives used America's goodness, guilt and sense of fair play against her to set u free!! ha ha

[/quote] "In their quest to destroy America as we know it, progressives borrowed a brilliant scheme from Greek mythology. They offered America a modern day Trojan Horse, a beautifully crafted golden shiny new black man as a presidential candidate. Democrat Joe Biden lorded Obama as the first clean and articulate African American candidate. Democrat Harry Reid said Obama only uses a black dialect when he wants."[/quote]

I think the dark shiny new black Trojan Horse is YOU!! ha ha...............Snip

[/quote]

Your a straight up racist.

You do nothing to solve the problem. You are the problem.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:03 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harborlady View Post
After decades of the majority petitioning, not a single conservative got a fire under their behinds to come up with a plan that enables citizens to be responsible for themselves. Left to the devices of corporations set to drain every ounce of blood out of every citizen in the country with monopolistic practices, they answered to their real boss.

Not many have patience left for your racism. Irrelevant because if you'll notice the world is on fire for all equally. Well, except for those who authored their own grace and favor at the expense of all. You know, the mafia boss you defended in the name of free market. The ones who destroyed the republican party from within and mean to take the democratic party with them.

While you boys diddle with reinactments of the civil war in rhetoric, the real threat continues, fought one handed by one brother because you mistook the enemy. I saw your treachery the moment you spoke in terms of annihilating a political party. Declaring war on American citizens sounds a whole lot like Osama Bin Laden to me. I suggest you grow up, enough with the diddling, enough with the FOX crack pipe, and sober up. I have no tolerance for terrorists or bratty children in adult bodies.
Wow, that is just something, isn't it? I'm a racist, a mafioso, a civil war reenactor, a traitor, a drug user, a terrorist and and bratty child all because you disagree with my opinion.

And you call me immature...

Last edited by Chango; 04-19-2010 at 02:18 PM..

Old 04-19-2010, 02:11 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I'm not going to rehash the healthcare debate, suffice it to say that in the big scheme of threats to real personal freedoms, I think that I could come up with a far more serious list threats than mandatory purchase of health insurance.

True, and whining on a internet forum is probably the most effort I'm gonna put on the subject besides the increased deductions from my paycheck. But what can ya do? It's a done deal.

Old 04-19-2010, 02:12 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
I'll tell you what, the KKK has nothing on the Democrats. At least the KKK is up front about their racism.

Old 04-19-2010, 04:15 PM

948 posts, read 894,464 times
Wonder why none of the libs here aren't bumping this? The truth terrifies them that's why.

Old 04-19-2010, 06:45 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
You are correct. Cowards always run when they are faced with truths.

Old 04-19-2010, 08:16 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
I met Lloyd Marcus at one of the first DC Tea Parties.

IMO, a true patriot.

YouTube - American Tea Party Anthem by Lloyd Marcus
Do you realize that Marcus is an Uncle Tom to most of the progs here? He is a great singer and just taking part in the Tea Party movement makes him an Uncle Tom to THEM.

THEY tend to be very racist when they see a black man taking part in that movement and they can't even see that they are racists.

I enjoy listening to that performance so thanks for putting it up.

Old 04-19-2010, 08:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
It's juvenile to not like being forced to buy something just because you are alive and live in this country?
THEY don't understand that being forced to buy insurance by government takes away the rights of a man who doesn't feel he needs it.

The worst part of this one is that I have been doing some reading about the new taxes that are coming to finance this health system so poor people can have just what others get. Yep, it is this one that is being used to redistribute the wealth of this nation. There are 14 or 15 new taxes that are being charged on anyone who makes more than $200,000 and couples who make more than $250,000. Those people get to pay the taxes so there won't be too much deficit.

The best part of that is that one tax has to be paid by anyone who makes more than $5 million and it will amount to about $230 for each of them. That included the Obamas in 2009 but maybe not next year, who knows.

Just see what happens to those "rich" people to get money for health care for those who can't afford it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies