Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 02:52 PM

5,412 posts, read 4,243,400 times

Advertisements

Guess working for Obama wasn't good enough.

'Kumar' Actor Robbed at Gunpoint in D.C. | TMZ.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2010, 02:55 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,141,522 times
As much as I hate to say it, its not particularly safe to walk around most parts of DC at night. The riff-raff is literally just a stones-throw away in any direction, no matter how nice your little neighborhood or rowhouses might be.

Old 04-20-2010, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
As much as I hate to say it, its not particularly safe to walk around most parts of DC at night. The riff-raff is literally just a stones-throw away in any direction, no matter how nice your little neighborhood or rowhouses might be.
Shouldn't have him being na liberal given him a get out of being mugged free card?

Old 04-20-2010, 02:59 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,299,081 times
I'm so happy that you rejoice in the pain and misfortune of others.

Old 04-20-2010, 03:02 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,951,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by betamanlet View Post
Shouldn't have him being na liberal given him a get out of being mugged free card?
Are you kidding? I have never known of a theif to check political party affiliation before robbing someone. He is a man before anything and I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Most likey, the majority of people that get mugged are liberals since the majority of crimes like this takes place in urban areas where people vote for democrats more. What is your point anyway? Are you happy that a liberal was mugged?

Old 04-20-2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Are you kidding? I have never known of a theif to check political party affiliation before robbing someone. He is a man before anything and I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Most likey, the majority of peopel mugged are liberals since the majority of crimes like this takes place in urban areas where people vote for democrats more. What is your point anyway? Are you happy that a liberal was mugged?
I think my point is, is that perhaps he wont' be a lib much longer now that he's been mugged?

Old 04-20-2010, 03:03 PM

3,301 posts, read 11,721,309 times
Quote:
Oh absolutely, I know that whenever a gun is pointed at me the first thing they ask for is my voter's registration card....

I don't normally use emoticons, but I just can't help it

Old 04-20-2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniperbleu View Post
Oh absolutely, I know that whenever a gun is pointed at me the first thing they ask for is my voter's registration card....

I don't normally use emoticons, but I just can't help it
Well, thank God for that gun ban! It surely stopped this criminal from getting the gun! only cops have guns!!!

Old 04-20-2010, 03:05 PM

5,160 posts, read 9,176,343 times
Quote:
I think my point is, is that perhaps he wont' be a lib much longer now that he's been mugged?
Explain the reasoning behind such a ridiculous statement.

Old 04-20-2010, 03:06 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,951,415 times
Quote:
Why would he change parties because he got mugged? The person who mugged him may be totally apolitical and not vote at all. I know people who have gotten mugged, had their houses broken into, cars stolen etc and are STILL liberal. Do you think that liberals are unaware that crime exists? Do you think getting mugged changes a person's view on abortion, gay marriage or gun laws? Some people feel that if there were no guns, people couldn't be mugged at gunpoint. You must lead a very sheltered life if you think this type of incident will make him vote for a conservative in the next election.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies