Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2011, 03:24 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,162,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
However, you just happen to chime into every discussion regarding "Blacks" with a racist/bigoted comment.

The entire purpose of this thread is anti-Black.
Well, you know. If they didn't make to so damn EASY, it wouldn't happen.

20yrsinBranson
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 03:31 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,555,653 times
The bottom line is that many White Americans would not be pleased if the majority of Black Americans were better educated, had higher net worths and had higher paying jobs than they did because most White Americans feel that it is their rightful place to be on top.

Whenever a White person doesn't get a job or get accepted into an institution of higher learning the first thing that they do is blame Black people and Affirmative Action (regardless of whether or not it played a factor). And why do they do this? Because most White Americans feel that they are entitled to be on top in this society. White is supposed to be better than Black.

These certain types of Whites (especially here on C-D) seek out examples to attempt to prove that they are "on top" or superior to Blacks. So that is why we get these folks scouring the web and creating anti-Black threads on a daily basis. They hate Blacks who have better lives than they do so they constantly dig for the dregs of society. Their agenda is no secret. They do this day-in and day-out especially here on C-D.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:32 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,758,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tropolis View Post
i never bought the community angle. i dont think a black person not even affiliated with this incident should even care about this. come to terms about what you need to work on for yourself and your family, what this black lady does should have no relevance to anyone else, black white, whatever.

the problem with you is you think other blacks should care about this just because she is black. dumb logic imo.
Why is it dumb logic, every time whites try to help, we get labeled as racist. The government keeps throwing money at it as usual, but obviously the problem is getting worse and what I really laugh at is how the blacks on this forum will defend and make excuses for people like this. These people don't want help, they want a free ride. Believe me, if this woman had to pay for all these kids on her own, I doubt she would have had more than 2.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:32 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,736,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Is anyone surprised that she's black?

I'm not.

Black Culture is on the skids, and has been for decades. It's almost as if poverty reverses proper brain function. No money = more kids.

[quote0Who gets welfare? Despite prevailing stereotype, whites, not blacks, collect greatest share of public aid dollarsNo surprise here]

For some people, there is a need to believe that there are professional welfare recipients who are deliberately trying to get not only what they need to survive, but more," says Anne D. Hill, director of programs for the National Urban League. "People say to themselves: 'I work. How come this person who appears to be healthy isn't working?' We tend to equate our condition with others without fully knowing their circumstances."
Hill and other welfare supporters argue that numbers, and not erroneous stereotypes, tell the real story about public assistance clients: Some 61 percent of welfare recipients are White, while 33 percent are Black, according to 1990 Census Bureau statistics, the latest figures available.

Who gets welfare? Despite prevailing stereotype, whites, not blacks, collect greatest share of public aid dollars | Ebony | Find Articles

Old 12-01-2011, 03:34 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,555,653 times
They don't want to hear this. And they will NEVER accept any information regarding White America where they are not "superior".

Old 12-01-2011, 03:37 PM

6,897 posts, read 4,758,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Here's your problem - you don't seem to realize that it's not black people's problem, it's all of our problem. What are you doing about it? I can tell you what I'm doing.........I'm not having kids out of wedlock. I work 60-plus hours a week to assure there is no economic motive for my children, whom I am raising in an owned home with my wife/their mother, to get involved in any type of antisocial behavior. I coach and mentor young boys, especially black ones, where I live. I expect my kids to graduate from college and maybe even graduate school and to work or create productive businesses. One has already done that. I don't roam the streets, do drugs, drink or smoke. I have never been arrested. So what terms don't I come to? What issues don't I know about? My problem with your assertions is that the problems in America, specifically Black America, come from our culture, and I am telling you that you are generalizing and being simplistic in your observations. Like I said, I'm doing all I can to help our society. I can't do anything else.

Aside from casting aspersions on an entire group of people, what are you doing?
White people can do nothing, it must come from black men as yourself. Black men in the black underclass culture/community must start sticking around to raise and mentor their children.

86,052 posts, read 84,576,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
This is an unfit mother and her actions are child abuse. Take the kids from her and toss her in jail.
That should have been done at kid #5. Slip through the cracks or the product of a failed entitlement system ?

8,762 posts, read 11,582,975 times
I don't care if you are white or black or oriental or man or woman or whatever. If you have 15 brats and cannot pay for them, you are stupid and irresponsible.

Old 12-01-2011, 03:38 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,576,981 times
Maybe she should hunt down the 15 fathers and have them pay ?
(Assuming here)

Old 12-01-2011, 03:42 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,736,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
They don't want to hear this. And they will NEVER accept any information regarding White America where they are not "superior".
I couldn't agree more. Apparently, none of them watch A&E TV/Hoarders.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies