Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 01:02 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,912,795 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Sure...and I want to see all the Teabaggers birth certificates and SS cards.
Unlike some in the federal government, I am more than willing to produce my original birth certificate complete with raised seal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2010, 01:02 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
But I was under the impression Obama has already micro-chipped all of us...when we were asleep..Glenn Beck said so.
Nah, all those chips were implanted into Glenn Beck when he was taking advantage of socialized health care. Since then, he has never been the same.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:04 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,930,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
Under suspicions that individuals at the rally might be plotting to commit a crime or may have commited a crime.
Maybe you've commited a crime. Maybe you're going to, or maybe you're just thinking about it. Maybe someone should ask you for identifcation. Then you can start another thread where you scream "MY RIGHTS! MY RIGHTS!"

Well guess what, sooner or later the same people who determine that they can take the tea party peoples' rights away; they're gonna come for yours too.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:04 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,225,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
Unlike some in the federal government, I am more than willing to produce my original birth certificate complete with raised seal.
So you have no problem with Obama sending federal agents to your house and to tea party rallies and demand to see identification? Correct?

Old 04-23-2010, 01:07 PM

3,331 posts, read 5,957,328 times
Quote:
Sure...and I want to see all the Teabaggers birth certificates and SS cards.

Just to make sure they're not here illegally

What's good for goose, is good for the gander..

Pfft...As a Native American, the way I see it, all of ya'll are here illegally. You're all f'ing immigrants. Ask any NDN about the need for a good immigration policy.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:08 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,847,480 times
This is all about the law in Az

Difference is one group is citizens and one is here illegally

Lets just open the borders and allow whoever wants to come to come in here to the point you have no job.

There was homeland security at the tea party here

Old 04-23-2010, 01:09 PM

3,153 posts, read 3,594,614 times
For what reason?? American Patriots are free to assemble and express themselves...

Old 04-23-2010, 01:12 PM

2,500 posts, read 2,930,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullback32 View Post
Pfft...As a Native American, the way I see it, all of ya'll are here illegally. You're all f'ing immigrants. Ask any NDN about the need for a good immigration policy.
OK, how about this. Every non-Native American will stay out of your way for one week, but for that week you also don't get to use any of their contributions to the world you live in now. If an item or a technology wasn't here before their people got here, you don't get to use it for that one week.

You wouldn't make it through a week like that. You should thank these so called "illegal immigrants" for every single thing that you have. The real illegals, the ones who come here today, contribute nothing in comparison.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:13 PM

1,038 posts, read 1,225,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
This is all about the law in Az

Difference is one group is citizens and one is here illegally

Lets just open the borders and allow whoever wants to come to come in here to the point you have no job.

There was homeland security at the tea party here
If they are here legally, you should have no problem with the federal government asking for proof. Arizona has a right to ask for ID, but the federal government does not? Hypocritical if you ask me.

Old 04-23-2010, 01:15 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,115,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdencaulfield View Post
Does the government have a right to search and detain citizens based on suspicion of a crime? Does this right apply to Obama and the federal government? Does Obama have the right to apply this to right wing groups accused of subversion and treason? Simple question.
A little too simple (not surprising, coming from you, though).

Give some details - on what is the suspicion based? Are the laws allegedly being broken federal, state or local laws?

I think you're just trolling. I'm trying to be straight here, but if you're just going to dance around, forget about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies