Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 10:47 AM

45,557 posts, read 27,164,944 times

Advertisements

There seems to be word going around that North Korea had something to do with the Deepwater Horizon being blown up in the Gulf. Two articles are here.

Oil rig in the Gulf sunk by a North Korean torpedo

US Orders Blackout Over North Korean Torpedoing Of Gulf Of Mexico Oil Rig

A grim report circulating in the Kremlin today written by Russia’s Northern Fleet is reporting that the United States has ordered a complete media blackout over North Korea’s torpedoing of the giant Deepwater Horizon oil platform owned by the World’s largest offshore drilling contractor Transocean that was built and financed by South Korea’s Hyundai Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., that has caused great loss of life, untold billions in economic damage to the South Korean economy, and an environmental catastrophe to the United States.

On the night of April 20th the North Korean Mini Submarine manned by these “suicidal” 17th Sniper Corps soldiers attacked the Deepwater Horizon with what are believed to be 2 incendiary torpedoes causing a massive explosion and resulting in 11 workers on this giant oil rig being killed outright. Barely 48 hours later, on April 22nd , this North Korean Mini Submarine committed its final atrocity by exploding itself directly beneath the Deepwater Horizon causing this $1 Billion oil rig to sink beneath the seas and marking 2010’s celebration of Earth Day with one of the largest environmental catastrophes our World has ever seen.

I heard that the SWAT team and lawyers were deployed out to the area - this may be why. Let's see what else turns up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2010, 10:53 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,522,627 times
If true, it wouldn't be the first time foreign submarines were in the Gulf of Mexico. Germany had some boats there during WW2.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:53 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,038,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocrisyFinder View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, tighten those tin foil hats. It's coming soon to a Beck, LIMPbaugh, and Hannity near YOU
Tin foil won't work in these extreme conditions. I am working from a lead and aluminum encased computer room.

Old 05-03-2010, 10:54 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,856,786 times
This is certainly disturbing in many veins. 1 that the well is attacked, that N korea would attempt sucha thing, and that nukes would be considered... That is disturbing indeed. Then throw into it a blackout of info.... I would not look to mainstream media to report any truth...

Old 05-03-2010, 10:55 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,522,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Tin foil won't work in these extreme conditions. I am working from a lead and aluminum encased computer room.
Don't you people watch Mythbusters? Tin foil would amplify the signal to the brain.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:19 AM

18,127 posts, read 25,275,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocrisyFinder View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, tighten those tin foil hats. It's coming soon to a Beck, LIMPbaugh, and Hannity near YOU
I'm putting my tin foil helmet on for this one

Old 05-03-2010, 11:25 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,038,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Don't you people watch Mythbusters? Tin foil would amplify the signal to the brain.
is right!

Going up right now and remove it!

Thanks.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:29 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,326,964 times
Until BP explains why this happened, this stuff is going to come up.

And what is so unlikely about sabotage?

Old 05-03-2010, 11:35 AM

45,557 posts, read 27,164,944 times
Like I put in the post title - it's a question. To do undertake something like that, you would have to have another vessel in the area. I have a hard time believing that the US Navy would not be aware of something like that taking place.

The report is there, so I am posting it. If it's false, no biggie - I would rather it be false.

Old 05-03-2010, 11:55 AM

13,778 posts, read 9,659,971 times
There was another comprehensive post on CD about this incident that tells what happened. It was a natural gas bubble that ran through the pipe riser and exploded on contact with the air. The back pressure blew out the cement plug that Halliburton had just installed. It killed everybody that was in the immediate area of the pipe riser immediately. No one had time that was there to hit the blowout preventor switch before they were killed. Biggest mystery right now is why the BOP won't shut now with remote subs working on it.

Here is a link. Very interesting read.

Transocean Survivor Interview - Drilling Ahead
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies