Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2010, 10:23 AM

1,791 posts, read 1,793,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desli View Post
She hates white males and believes that ACORN and Hilary Clinton are the "real America". She wants women to take over everything, she's one of those who consistently has to let everyone know she supports all minorities, she evidently thinks she has the answers to all the problems of Israel and Palestine.

Written the other day by Roseanne Bonkers:
"brown out Arizona . . . don't show up for work! When these rich folks have to wipe their own ass and raise their own kids, they will become suicidial!"
I think it's hilarious she pi**es you off so bad. That gives her a lot of power.

I'm a white male and don't much care for most people, period. So who cares. (not a question)

She is right though. All these rich people wouldn't last a day without all their frills, bells, and whistles. With no one to wait on them hand and foot, most of them wouldn't know how to do the simplest of tasks. Not only that, it would, in their opinion, be beneath them. Well, I've got news for those out there with that mindset. You may have more money than god, a garage the size of a house... full of cars, an Olympic size swimming pool, a mansion in the hills with butlers and maids, golf memberships, hunting club memberships, a slew of lawyers, etc. All the money in the world doesn't keep you from having to do all the things the rest of us have to do to survive. You''ll rot and decompose the same as the rest of us.

How do you like me now?

Not angry. Just stating the facts. And facts are facts. No matter how you slice it.

Have a beautiful and enlightening day everyone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2010, 11:11 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,116,982 times
And, exactly why is Roseanne Barr suddenly relevant?

Old 05-10-2010, 02:58 PM

378 posts, read 424,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyegirl View Post
You may possibly have too much free time if something that Roseanne Barr blogs upsets you this much. Just a thought!
It always amazes me when someone actually takes the time to post something so COMPLETELY useless and pointless - as you just did.

Obviously, you didn't get the "gist" of my OP.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroombeanie View Post
I think it's hilarious she pi**es you off so bad.
I think it's hilarious that you mistakenly believe she "pisses" me off to whatever degree you believe such . . .

I posted something about a washed-up, big-mouthed celeb who also mistakenly believes she has some degree of power or political relevence in today's world . . .

If ANY of you posters don't get the purpose of my post OR if you don't want to comment on Bonkers' stupidity, then MOVE ON.

But I see NO purpose whatsoever in your ignorant attacks on ME.

Sheesh, I will NEVER understand OBTUSE . . .

Old 05-10-2010, 03:14 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Quote:
I think it's hilarious she pi**es you off so bad. That gives her a lot of power.<snip>
Agreed, the OP needs to get a grip...

Old 05-10-2010, 03:14 PM

10,033 posts, read 9,510,807 times
Quote:
I think it's hilarious she pi**es you off so bad. That gives her a lot of power.

I'm a white male and don't much care for most people, period. So who cares. (not a question)

She is right though. All these rich people wouldn't last a day without all their frills, bells, and whistles. With no one to wait on them hand and foot, most of them wouldn't know how to do the simplest of tasks. Not only that, it would, in their opinion, be beneath them. Well, I've got news for those out there with that mindset. You may have more money than god, a garage the size of a house... full of cars, an Olympic size swimming pool, a mansion in the hills with butlers and maids, golf memberships, hunting club memberships, a slew of lawyers, etc. All the money in the world doesn't keep you from having to do all the things the rest of us have to do to survive. You''ll rot and decompose the same as the rest of us.

How do you like me now?

Not angry. Just stating the facts. And facts are facts. No matter how you slice it.

Have a beautiful and enlightening day everyone.
I wonder if she includes herself, she doesn't exactly live in a apartment.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:15 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Look if we put stock in everything that The Hollywood Elite tell us to do, we would be going nuts, they have their own opinions, and yes are very very determined to have everyone think as they do, their not right half of the time, like we are not, half of the time, listen with a grain of salt, but we each have are own minds, just because a hollywood elite tells us something, does not mean, it is right and just you know. I don't give a rat's --- what Roseanne thinks or how she feels!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2010, 03:18 PM

10,033 posts, read 9,510,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Look if we put stock in everything that The Hollywood Elite tell us to do, we would be going nuts, they have their own opinions, and yes are very very determined to have everyone think as they do, their not right half of the time, like we are not, half of the time, listen with a grain of salt, but we each have are own minds, just because a hollywood elite tells us something, does not mean, it is right and just you know. I don't give a rat's --- what Roseanne thinks or how she feels!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-10-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Agreed, the OP needs to get a grip...
What a POINTLESS POST.

Why do you think I "need to get a grip" because I post a thread about some ego-inflated celeb mouthing off?

Go somewhere else if you don't like my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
I wonder if she includes herself, she doesn't exactly live in a apartment.
Bonkers is also a big fat hypocrite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies