Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2010, 09:52 PM

1,233 posts, read 1,218,578 times

Advertisements

Had enough of stupid?..

Enjoy the shrimp/seafood marinated in the best oil money can buy.

Palin, Beck, Hannity, O'really, and Limpballs do not matter much.

It is their fascist rendition of Hollywood.

They think people are suckers and as long as you listen to their diatribe, they know that they get paid big time, and, they actually believe that they are not responsible for your stupidity for believing in what they propagate.

After all, they all make somewhere in excess of 25 million dollars a year espousing their corporate instructed hatreds.

Meanwhile back at the phony Tea Party Branch ... BLAH, BLAH, ect.

Grab on!......

Do not ask your politicians to fix things. Demand it!

Maybe they forgot just who works for who. Remind them.

I am sure that they may currently be stuck on who pays who, kuddos to the 5 to 4 voting fools on the Supremely Stupid Court.

Damn, is this not a national security matter?

If not, what the F##k is?

Time to take the money out of politics.

Last edited by oldtimer2; 05-24-2010 at 10:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2010, 10:36 PM

1,089 posts, read 655,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer2 View Post
had enough of stupid?..

Palin, beck, hannity, o'really, and limpballs do not matter much.

It is their fascist rendition of hollywood.

They think people are suckers and as long as you listen to their diatribe, they know that they get paid big time, and, they actually believe that they are not responsible for your stupidity for believing in what they propagate.

After all, they all make somewhere in excess of 25 million dollars a year espousing their corporate instructed hatreds.

Meanwhile back at the phony tea party branch ... Blah, blah, ect.

Grab on!......

I am sure that they may currently be stuck on who pays who, kuddos to the 5 to 4 voting fools on the supremely stupid court.

If not, what the f##k is?

time to take the money out of politics.
+1

Old 05-24-2010, 10:49 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer2 View Post
Had enough of stupid?..

Palin, Beck, Hannity, O'really, and Limpballs do not matter much.

It is their fascist rendition of Hollywood.

Meanwhile back at the phony Tea Party Branch ... BLAH, BLAH, ect.

Grab on!......

I am sure that they may currently be stuck on who pays who, kuddos to the 5 to 4 voting fools on the Supremely Stupid Court.

If not, what the F##k is?

Time to take the money out of politics.
It sounds like you didn't see Hardball today. I usually can stand enough to get through a commercial break on Beck and today Matthews was really after Obama. Surely he wouldn't do a thing like that. He did.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:55 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It sounds like you didn't see Hardball today. I usually can stand enough to get through a commercial break on Beck and today Matthews was really after Obama. Surely he wouldn't do a thing like that. He did.
I saw Hardball today. I was impressed with Matthews, for once. I'm not sure what got into him, but today's show was supremely better than his usual "almost hammer it home, but not quite" style. He can't ever seem to get over the hump. Today he was well over the hump and hammered this Admnistration with more force than i've seen from anyone on MSNBC. It was nice for a change to hear the liberal media finally waking up to the disaster in the Gulf and the disaster in the White House.

Us conservatives have known it all along. Better late than never, I suppose.

Old 05-24-2010, 10:58 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post

I was in awe!

I forgot to flip back, until Matthews went to commercial.... Oh, ya(click)

If Matthews keeps that up, he could take Beck audience away.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:03 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,634,295 times
Unfortunately that we are right about this administration does nothing to stop this mess. This president knows how to tell you what the problem is and who did it. As far as a solution, forget it.

Old 05-24-2010, 11:41 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
I'm wondering if everyone that was a little slow to see, is now finally realizing how slow our fine President has been to respond to anything and then each time a bad decision was finally made.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies