Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 07:46 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I guess so he can write a book about her, peep in the windows, spy on the family - for the next five months.

Hilarious!

Is there no depths the Left won't sink to when trying to attack this woman?

This is very creepy and wouldn't surprise me a bit if they caught him with binoculars as the kids went about their day to day lives.

Sarah Palin: Just When Ya Think It Can’t Get Any More “Interesting”... Welcome, Neighbor! | Facebook

The obamabaggers are like a bunch of little kids. They need to try anything to distract from their loser messiah.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:49 AM

6,183 posts, read 6,074,281 times
I should've figured. I can't imagine Palin supporters being big on the whole reading thing.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:49 AM

7,871 posts, read 10,129,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The obamabaggers are like a bunch of little kids. They need to try anything to distract from their loser messiah.

Such intelligent political commentary. You should apply for a pundit spot with FoxNews.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:52 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strel View Post
Such intelligent political commentary. You should apply for a pundit spot with FoxNews.

LOL. I bet you thought all the posts above mine were intellegent LOL

Old 05-25-2010, 07:54 AM

"Obamabaggers" is the best they have?
Wow they really let this teabagger insult get all over their face.
tee he

214 posts, read 120,299 times
I see this thread turned into Romper Room real fast.

9,803 posts, read 16,190,154 times
I think Joy Behar has a " woman crush" on Palin.
She sure seems obsessed with her.

Old 05-25-2010, 07:56 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
The reason we pick on Palin is the same reason when cops always go for the fat one when chasing a group of criminals on foot - the easiest target. Palin pretty much writes all the material we just bring it to the public.
But the cops don't spend their time seeking out and stalking the fat guys, they only go after them when they have committed a crime. The left and it's obsession, and it is an obsession, with Palin, are like watching the worst part of elementary school. Its like witnessing a clique of school yard bullies, who are endlessly picking on the fat kids during recess. Not because the little fat girl does anything to them, just because they hate the kid, and tease and ridicule the kid until she cries.

If the left were to be critical of Palin on the substance of her issues or the comments she makes, I could respect them for it. But the left is so childish and petty, about it, and in the most unflattering of ways.

The worst bullies in school would go after the fat girl, not just to make fun of her for being fat, but they would go after her dog, her little brother, her freckles, the way she talked, and they ridicule her for being poor because of the hole in her dress. They would go after everything and anything, no matter how petty and ridiculous it made them look, just to hurt her.

These school yard bullies, just like the left and the way they go after Palin, just scream to some possible underlying mental issues.

Case in point:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Gee, little Miss whining nitwit sounds like Ellie May Clampett with her little garden and swimming hole and all.
Her garden and swimming pool? Really??

Old 05-25-2010, 07:57 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,151,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
The reason we pick on Palin is the same reason when cops always go for the fat one when chasing a group of criminals on foot - the easiest target. Palin pretty much writes all the material we just bring it to the public.
hahaha - true.

Joe McGinniss? I guess to Palin who's obviously never heard of him, anyone who writes = lib'rul.....

oh, okay. "McGinniss’ book, tentatively titled Sarah Palin's Year of Living Dangerously, will be published by Broadway/Random House in 2011." - wiki

Old 05-25-2010, 08:00 AM

Beating your chest over having respect. This is coming from the same crowd that refers to Obama as 0bama, hussein and refuses to capitalize his name. And you want to talk about disrespect?
Get over it. Palin is a walking endorsement for dems. If she were half the quality candidate and politician you delusional hypocrites think she is, you wouldn't hear a peep about her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies