Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Glenn Beck mock Barack Obama and his daughter on his radio show?
Yes. 32 78.05%
No. 3 7.32%
I'm not sure. 1 2.44%
It's all left-wing media hype. 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 12:34 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times

Advertisements

And the rest of the story----

"In discussing how President Obama uses children to shield himself from criticism, I broke my own rule about leaving kids out of political debates. The children of public figures should be left on the sidelines. It was a stupid mistake and I apologize--and as a dad I should have known better."

Probably posted by someone who drags Palen's children through the mud on a daily basis. HMMMMMM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2010, 12:48 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Was Beck's apology just half-a**ed or what. I haven't seen anything but that he didn't really apologize. When will MM let you talk about that?

Most of that MM smear thing turned out to be Beck and Gray. I have to admit that MM was just smearing Beck and that they haven't destroyed him yet. Keep up the good work and maybe they will give the order to do more.

He owes no one an apology.

After seeing the kool-aid kids club go after a disabled Palin child they deserve everything they get.

Old 05-29-2010, 04:55 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
And reality is that he apologized for the part he did which was very short and only about the pipeline and Malia. The rest of that crap from MM was what they dreamed up and you can see from the link I had that they went on and on much longer than he did. Haven't you watched that part yet? He apologized for what he had said and they let us hear that plus what that impostor carried on about. Only a fool would not see that the man doing that part was NOT Beck. That is, unless you wanted it to be him.
Roy, he attacked a 11 yr old kid in a cruel way. How can you defend that?

Old 05-29-2010, 05:01 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,640,534 times
Quote:
Was Beck's apology just half-a**ed or what. I haven't seen anything but that he didn't really apologize. When will MM let you talk about that
Not only was is half a**ed, it was also a part of his plan. This guy says the most outrageous things, lies, exaggeration, insults, propaganda, etc routinely and then takes it back when no one is listening. That way he can say whatever he wants and when people prove him wrong, he can say "didn't you know I already took it back".

Old 05-29-2010, 05:14 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Not only was is half a**ed, it was also a part of his plan. This guy says the most outrageous things, lies, exaggeration, insults, propaganda, etc routinely and then takes it back when no one is listening. That way he can say whatever he wants and when people prove him wrong, he can say "didn't you know I already took it back".
They admire that.

Old 05-29-2010, 05:18 AM

470 posts, read 1,155,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPD View Post
Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter | Media Matters for America

I thought families, and especially children, of politicians were supposed to be off limits?

As of two days ago, Glenn Beck agreed. I wonder what changed.
Glenn Beck is a clown...although not a funny one.
He has actually gotten worse (if that's possible) since he moved to Fox.
The one funny thing is that it 5-10 years nobody will even remember who he is.
Or worse,he'll get caught w/ a transsexual dominatrix at a Motel 6 in Council Bluffs,IA and it'll be splashed all over the media for a few news cycles.

What a jagoff.

Old 05-29-2010, 06:01 AM

12,380 posts, read 26,856,553 times

YouTube - Glenn Beck Busted After Attacking Obama's Daughter

Disgusting and disturbing , does Beck have a Mental Disorder?

Old 05-29-2010, 06:52 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Did you know that Beck's kids get death threats from left wing loons all the time and no one says a word.

The left wing hypocrites made fun of Bush's daughters for years but that was ok?

It was the left wing nuts who went after Palins kids and went to the extreme but that was ok? Even making fun of the baby which is low as you can get.

The left wingers are such hypocrites it is no longer a joke.

DEAL WITH IT PEOPLE, you made your beds with the Bush girls and Palin kids now sleep in it and shut up
It's not acceptable that anyone's children gets death threats, Beck's included. It wasn't and never will be acceptable that the daughters of Carter, Clinton, Bush, Palin and Obama are made fun of. It's also not acceptable to have the tit-for-tat attitude that I see in this post. Mothers don't teach their children that two wrongs make a right but that is exactly what you are promoting here, Sunny.

Last edited by Wayland Woman; 05-29-2010 at 07:00 AM..

Old 05-29-2010, 06:57 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,547,689 times
Where was all of this outrage when it was Sarah's daughter was being knocked up by a baseball player??? You all were applauding Letterman! Go Dave! "She shouldn't have brought her kids out on stage at the convention (like Obama did with his kids). So now they are fair game!!

The rage over poor Sausage and Malia is funny!

Beck is a monster! Beck is disgusting! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

My how the worm turns....

Last edited by citizenkane2; 05-29-2010 at 07:57 AM..

Old 05-29-2010, 07:16 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,159,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Where was all of this outrage when it was Sarah's daughter was being knocked by a baseball player??? You all were applauding Letterman! Go Dave! "She shouldn't have brought her kids out on stage at the convention (like Obama did with his kids). So now they are fair game!!

The rage over poor Sausage and Malia is funny!

Beck is a monster! Beck is disgusting! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

My how the worm turns....
Why do you think people applauded Letterman? It wasnt a funny joke. No one laughed, or agreed, or repeated it, etc. The RW blogs told you so, maybe.

What people did talk about was Palin instantly jumping into faux-victim mode -- the joke was about the pregnant daughter, not the daughter who was there, but Palin savvily turned it into "Letterman advocates raping my grade-school child!" And millions of folks couldnt see through that. That was what pissed people off.

Beck didnt get away with it this time... I wonder how he's going to arrange his upcoming vengeful attack on MediaMatters. Look forward to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies