Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 08:19 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,849,062 times

Advertisements

RealClearPolitics - Video - Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President

Why is he not a racist? Heck why isnt Matthews a racist
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2010, 08:25 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
RealClearPolitics - Video - Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President

I saw that much of the Bill Maher abortion the other night and when he said he wanted a M F er for a President I got away from HBO quick. I haven't watched that slob in a long time and that little bit convinced me that it will be months or longer before I do it again. In fact, the way he talks has convinced me that I will have to get rid of HBO to keep him from getting even one second on my TV.

Old 05-30-2010, 08:29 PM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,952 times
Quote:

They are racists... They are Dem's therefore you should know they are racist.

Fairly simple to understand, Democrat=racist

Old 05-30-2010, 08:40 PM

1,463 posts, read 6,222,866 times
Lmao at Dems being racist just after 1 and 1/2 year of sucessfully catapulting the first black president into the whitehouse.....But I know...150 years ago Republicans fought for AA's...lmaoooooo

Old 05-30-2010, 08:41 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,211,393 times
It's sorta like only blacks can use the N word and/or call anyone that name and it's OK. Only Democrats can make a racist joke like that and other Democrats think it's OK. Soon, instead of excusing such talk as "it's a black thing", we'll have to start saying, "it's a Democrat thing".

Old 05-30-2010, 08:43 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,709,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
They are racists... They are Dem's therefore you should know they are racist.

Fairly simple to understand, Democrat=racist
There are certainly Democrats who are racist, but I would like to see your evidence that every single person who votes Democrat is a racist.

You're better than this.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:14 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,099 times
Quote:

Its free speech, but that comment goes beyond just not being Politically Correct. Look, I am far from being politically correct, but even what he said I think goes just over the line. It wasnt completely horrible and probably done mostly for humor but he probably shouldnt have said it. I hate Maher with a passion, but I wont completely destroy him over that comment. Well except for the fact that if a conservative said it, hed bash them for it.

Now imagine, just imagine, if that quote was from Rush Limbaugh. Not only would people like Maher go after him for it, every news media out there would be playing it and saying how "racist" Limbaugh is and how tasteless the comment was. Youd have every big name who is black, in hollywood, out in full force calling for Rush to be fired. It would be on CNN for a week, as well as every other liberal news medium.

But I can almost guarantee, you wont see or hear much of anything from the media on this. And you liberals know everything Ive said is true.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:16 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,340,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I saw that much of the Bill Maher abortion the other night and when he said he wanted a M F er for a President I got away from HBO quick. I haven't watched that slob in a long time and that little bit convinced me that it will be months or longer before I do it again. In fact, the way he talks has convinced me that I will have to get rid of HBO to keep him from getting even one second on my TV.
You are too funny, roy...

Maher is a comedian. He was being funny. Not your kind of humor?? Don't tune into his show!

Old 05-30-2010, 09:23 PM

764 posts, read 1,557,817 times
How can a democrat be racist, they aggree with everything the president does. Racism is defined as: any act that disaggrees with Barack Obama....look it up in Webster's Dictionary if you dont believe me.

Old 05-30-2010, 09:23 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,139,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
You are too funny, roy...

Maher is a comedian. He was being funny. Not your kind of humor?? Don't tune into his show!
Excuses, excuses. He isnt all "comedy". While I did not come down hard on him for it, people like Rush often have comedic bits on his show. I can only imagine the outrage and "off with his head" type reaction if Rush had said this.

You guys lose any credibility when you write off or look the other way when someone like Maher says something, yet if it were a conservative voice, you would destroy them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies