Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2016, 10:27 AM

596 posts, read 1,239,858 times

Advertisements

Hi, does any one know anything about this fairly new subdivision off of Becker Road, we went there when they first opened, and recently returned to learn that they reduced their prices on some of the models, that always raises an eyebrow for me, as to why they lowered their prices, we are new to the Port St. Lucie area and just wondered about that area. The only thing I thought seemed like it was a bit far from shopping etc. (other than the Publix next to the subdivision). Can anyone give me some insight on the area as far as flood zone etc. thank you in advance !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2016, 03:37 PM

1,690 posts, read 2,795,615 times
They are incredible overpriced. Anyone who buys a house there is insane!

The area itself is very nice and quiet. I expect it to bounce back, but Tesoro will take a very long time to get back to it's former glorious expectations. It's pretty close to Martin county and Palm City, and hasn't flooded since I've been here.

Old 02-20-2016, 07:44 AM

85 posts, read 185,229 times
I agree with SeetheUSA that it's nice and quiet there, but it's FAR from stores (other than Publix) and restaurants (other than Bonefish Mac and Cornerstone Bistro)...if you lived there, you'd have to drive up PSL Blvd. to go shopping or out to eat, or zip down Becker to 95 to go up to Tradition or St. Lucie West Blvd., or head out the other direction through Palm City to get to Martin Downs Blvd.

Old 02-24-2016, 02:17 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,342,184 times
We swung by there yesterday. The pricing is ridiculous. These homes start at nearly $150/sqft and you get virtually nothing for that with all the upgrades being incredibly overpriced.

Jupiter pricing in port st Lucie. They are nuts.

Old 02-25-2016, 07:39 AM

4,507 posts, read 9,198,651 times
When they first announced plans to build I waited with anticipation for them to release prices and floor plans. Once they did I also said, are you nuts!

There are plans for additional building along that area of land by other developers. The location is nice actually. The turnpike entrance is right there. The shopping center that is there has a nice Publix and other stores. No, there is not a lot of other things close by, but anyone along Becker Rd area already knew that. Not everyone needs a store at every corner. I imagine there will be more as that area gets developed. They just happened to be first.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach