Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach
 [Register]
Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties (Treasure Coast)
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 10:59 AM

459 posts, read 620,151 times

Advertisements

Broken keyboard and the worst possible area's one can find.....nuf said.

No actually let me say a bit more.
Seems to be a typical city, a few rough area's and some really nice.
Looks like every other city in the USA but different !!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 09:16 PM

24 posts, read 38,522 times
There are bad areas in Jensen Beach and Stuart also.

Old 04-18-2015, 05:48 PM

34 posts, read 53,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginachecked View Post
There are bad areas in Jensen Beach and Stuart also.
Thank you!

Old 04-20-2015, 04:07 PM

24 posts, read 38,522 times
I agree. I live in Jensen Beach and happen to love Ft. Pierce. The farmers market is amazing and
the tiki bars are great, right on the water. The beaches and the parks,
I know it has its bad side but so does most places. Jensen Beach has its problems and so
does Port St. Lucie and even Stuart.

Old 04-21-2015, 07:16 AM

2,432 posts, read 2,692,335 times
My husband and I have been considering vero beach for us to live, we currently have rentals where we are and plan to sell then move and purchase rentals there. I know I have heard negative things about ft peirce many times on here and researching but would it be an ok town to invest in rental properties? We would be looking for very nice units and wanting to attract top notch tenants.. should we look elsewhere then this town? I have been seeing some potential properties in good shape that are fairly inexpensive. Course, maybe theres a reason for that?

Old 04-22-2015, 06:30 AM

5,818 posts, read 12,628,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemodeled View Post
My husband and I have been considering vero beach for us to live, we currently have rentals where we are and plan to sell then move and purchase rentals there. I know I have heard negative things about ft peirce many times on here and researching but would it be an ok town to invest in rental properties? We would be looking for very nice units and wanting to attract top notch tenants.. should we look elsewhere then this town? I have been seeing some potential properties in good shape that are fairly inexpensive. Course, maybe theres a reason for that?
Just google this. murders last year in the treasure coast florida
Read the first article and you can see that in Fort Pierce 42 people were shot and 15 murdered in one year. Scroll down and read the articles. Me I like to invest in properties but I wouldn't touch Ft. Pierce with a 10 ft. pole. Yea the downtown is nice along with the restaurants along the Indian River BUT Ft. Pierce is always ranked up in the most dangerous cities in florida and the country.

Old 04-22-2015, 07:05 AM

459 posts, read 620,151 times
Does the Lincoln Park area of Fort Pierce extend up to Juanita Ave ?
Maybe some kind person in the area could give an outline of the worst part of the city.
I have rentals in a city where shooting/gangs/drugs are flaring up again, don't want to jump out of the frying pan into the fire.

Old 04-25-2015, 12:01 PM

138 posts, read 233,301 times
Wow, looking at those pics, it gives me a warm feeling to know that my doctor, lawyer and accountant who all live in Ft. Pierce aren’t squandering their hard-earned money away on fancy digs with all them thar cement ponds and windows and whatnot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Port St. Lucie - Sebastian - Vero Beach