Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 05:02 AM

3 posts, read 18,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballydally View Post
my pragnancy dae is 3 may 2009.my birth date is 10july
i want to know about baby sex
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2010, 08:08 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,924,573 times
Never heard of the chinese calender but do have my own method of predicting a boy or girl. I learned the system from my dad and have been using his method for over 50 some yrs. Have only been wrong 3 times in all of thos yrs.

Race and interracial marriages were the blame for two of my wrong predictions...the third was a heavy set big boned family niece.

Once in a dept store I asked a couple if they had picked a name for their soon to be baby son. The man came towards me ( I thought I was in deep DOO DOO) pointed his finger at me and said "your right, we had the test and it's a BOY".

Scared me for a minute and since then am more careful in approaching strangers.

Old 07-26-2010, 09:49 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,162,138 times
this stuff is all crap.

Old 07-27-2010, 04:21 AM

3,430 posts, read 4,335,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by honey17 View Post
Hi
I am a new member, i have 3 yrs old cute girl, now we r planning for 2nd kid, we wish to have a baby boy this time if girl also its fine for us, just i want to take a chance by chinese calender.
But i dont know about that, can any one tell me the favorable months to for baby boy in 2008 and 2009.
My DOB is 17th JUne ,1978

Thank you in advance
Just google chinese gender calendar. You can do that yourself you have access to a computer. Also I wouldn't rely too heavily on that. It is just superstition. If that calendar actually worked then everyone would have the child of the gender they desired. The only way to ensure having a boy is to have some very expensive IVF procedure.

Last edited by KylieEve; 07-27-2010 at 04:23 AM.. Reason: .

Old 07-27-2010, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJRuek View Post
"Baby dance" -- what a nice way of saying copulate or having sex. Great!

That is a VERY common term on message boards. The abbreviation is BD and she didn't make it up.

Old 07-27-2010, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballydally View Post
my pragnancy dae is 3 may 2009.my birth date is 10july
google it. This is the parenting forum not the "how to get a child of the gender you want forum"

Old 07-27-2010, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
Never heard of the chinese calender but do have my own method of predicting a boy or girl. I learned the system from my dad and have been using his method for over 50 some yrs. Have only been wrong 3 times in all of thos yrs.

Race and interracial marriages were the blame for two of my wrong predictions...the third was a heavy set big boned family niece.

Once in a dept store I asked a couple if they had picked a name for their soon to be baby son. The man came towards me ( I thought I was in deep DOO DOO) pointed his finger at me and said "your right, we had the test and it's a BOY".

Scared me for a minute and since then am more careful in approaching strangers.
What? I don't understand. Are you psychic?

Old 07-27-2010, 03:32 PM

Psychic? ...not really...I have to see the person in their 4-5 months or later and also their ethnicity. Each persons pregnancy is different. My dad predicted all of my five kids even when the DR said we were to have a boy due to the strong heart beat and it was a girl we named Marie.

The two mistakes I made were with the women being in a interacial marriage. They were customers in my business. A few sent me a announcement card with the babys info and a THANK YOU. Very Nice people as customers.

Steve

Old 07-27-2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
Psychic? ...not really...I have to see the person in their 4-5 months or later and also their ethnicity. Each persons pregnancy is different. My dad predicted all of my five kids even when the DR said we were to have a boy due to the strong heart beat and it was a girl we named Marie.

The two mistakes I made were with the women being in a interacial marriage. They were customers in my business. A few sent me a announcement card with the babys info and a THANK YOU. Very Nice people as customers.

Steve
Wow. I've never been wrong when predicting the gender of other people's babies either.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:58 PM

Maybe us being from Canada has something to do with our ability?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Parenting > Pregnancy