Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 01:46 PM

11,240 posts, read 11,015,248 times

Advertisements

Same picks as jaypee, but total coincidence since I lock in my picks on a different site before coming over to put on CD. But hey, he's got a great season record, so hopefully they pan out. Usually the pick of Buffalo eliminates any straight replicas most weeks.....LOL!

Redskins @ Vikings
Seahawks @ Falcons
Lions @ Bears
Eagles @ Packers
Jaguars @ Titans
Rams @ Colts
Raiders @ Giants
Bills @ Steelers
Bengals @ Ravens
Panthers @ 49ers
Broncos @ Chargers
Texans @ Cardinals
Cowboys @ Saints
Dolphins @ Buccaneers

Last week: 6-7
Season: 80-53
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2013, 02:20 PM

6,223 posts, read 3,404,518 times
Bucs to beat the Dolphins, boy you are brave. But I have seen stranger things in pro football, not that big mind you.

Old 11-06-2013, 06:00 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,118,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Bucs to beat the Dolphins, boy you are brave. But I have seen stranger things in pro football, not that big mind you.

Vegas has MIA as a 3-pt favorite. It's not that big of an upset if it happens.
Jags over Titans or Rams over Colts would be bold.

Old 11-06-2013, 06:49 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Redskins @ Vikings: Redskins; RGIII tears the Vikings D a new one
Seahawks @ Falcons: Seahawks; Falcons succumb to a loaded Seahawks D
Lions @ Bears; Lions; Josh McCown will not outscore Megatron and Stafford
Eagles @ Packers; Eagles; Foles is hot and to hot for the Packers to handle
Jaguars @ Titans; Titans; Jags pose a threat to no one
Rams @ Colts; Colts; Luck needs no luck to win this one
Raiders @ Giants; Raiders; Giants are the victims of a PO'd Raiders who are looking to get into someone's after last week's embarassment
Bills @ Steelers; Bills; The Bills D-line has its way with the Steelers O-line
Bengals @ Ravens; Ravens; Ravens realize they need to save their season and further cool down Andy Dalton
Panthers @ 49ers; UPSET SPECIAL Panthers; Yes a homer pick, the Panthers prove out of desperation they are for real and a very underrated D makes Kapernick look ordinary
Broncos @ Chargers; Broncos; Peyton should not have much trouble
Texans @ Cardinals; Cardinals; Andre Ellington makes a statement and outduels a rising Case Keenum
Cowboys @ Saints; Saints; Brees rains TDs over Cresent City
Dolphins @ Buccaneers; Dolphins; The Dolphins get their mind of Jonathan Martin long enough to avoid an embarrassing primetime loss.

Old 11-06-2013, 09:15 PM

9,753 posts, read 7,460,573 times
Last week: 8-5
Season: 60-29

Week 10:
Redskins @ Vikings. Will be right back in the thick of the mediocre NFC East with a win.
Seahawks@ Falcons. I'm actually going to throw a dart here. Yes, Atlanta is decimated with injury, but the Georgia dome is still a very tough place to play for the opposition, and with the way the two teams season are going, the Jets win there in September doesn't seem that surprising anymore. The Seahawks have played about as awful as you can play in 2 wins the last 2 weeks, and I'm still not sure on their ability to win games outside Seattle.
Lions @ Bears. Coming off the bye, McCown won't be able to outscore Megatron
Eagles @ Packers. Foles likely won't have 7 TD's again, but I think they do get a win in Lambau against a Rodgers-less Packers team
Jaguars @ Titans. Any chance the Jaguars had at keeping this game competitive into the second half ended with Blackmon's suspension.
Rams @ Colts. The most boring game of the day. Colts roll
Raiders @ Giants. 3 in a row for the G-Man, and like the Redskins can get right back in the mediocre East race with a win.
Bills@ Steelers. Only because Tuel is still starting. I'd take the Bills with any other QB starting for them.
Bengals@ Ravens. Likely not a playoff team, but they play well in Baltimore, and Cincinnati, historically, doesn't play well in Baltimore.
Panthers @ 49ers. A great matchup. Since suffering that mini 2 game losing streak the second & 3rd week of the season, the Niners have been rolling, and they'll keep Cam in check.
Broncos @ Chargers. Chargers will make it interesting for a while, but Payton comes through with the win
Texans @ Cardinals. Case Keenum has played great in 2 close losses to Chiefs & Colts; he gets rewarded with a win in start #3
Cowboys @ Saints. 0-2 in games @ AFC East teams, 6-0 in any other stadium. Better make that 7-0.
Dolphins @ Buccaneers. Let's see. Buccs played very well in Seattle, and the Dolphins are going through bullygate. If there's a ever a week for the Buccs to get a win, it's this week. If they can't, they very well may join the Jags @ 0-16 at season's end.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:21 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,034,674 times
The System Picks…

Wash @ Vikings

Bengals @ Ravens
Lions @ Bears
Eagles @ Packers
Rams @ Colts
Seahawks @ Falcons
Raiders @ Giants
Jaguars @ Titans
Bills @ Steeelers

Panthers @ 49ers
Texans @ Cardinals
Broncos @ Chargers

Cowboys @ Saints

Dolphins @ Buccaneers

Last week...... 7 - 6
Season......... 81 - 52 (.609)
The System... 65 - 36 (.643)

Old 11-07-2013, 05:30 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,539,180 times
Colts better not sleep on the Rams..........The Rams have a serious defense.......They almost beat Seattle.

Old 11-07-2013, 05:46 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,930,743 times
Redskins
Falcons
Lions
Eagles
Titans
Colts
Giants
Steelers
Bengals
49ers
Cardinals
Broncos
Saints
Buccaneers

Old 11-07-2013, 05:57 AM

6,793 posts, read 5,658,994 times
Redskins @ Vikings
Seahawks @ Falcons
Lions @ Bears
Eagles @ Packers
Jaguars @ Titans
Rams @ Colts
Raiders @ Giants
Bills @ Steelers
Bengals @ Ravens
Panthers @ 49ers
Broncos @ Chargers
Texans @ Cardinals
Cowboys @ Saints
Dolphins @ Buccaneers

Last week : 7-6
Season: 80-54

Old 11-07-2013, 10:58 AM

2,533 posts, read 4,601,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7express View Post
Seahawks@ Falcons. I'm actually going to throw a dart here. Yes, Atlanta is decimated with injury, but the Georgia dome is still a very tough place to play for the opposition, and with the way the two teams season are going, the Jets win there in September doesn't seem that surprising anymore. The Seahawks have played about as awful as you can play in 2 wins the last 2 weeks, and I'm still not sure on their ability to win games outside Seattle.
I've been saying that all along.

I picked Seattle to win only because it's the obvious choice. I think my Falcons have a shot to win this game given Seattle's performance as of late and the fact the game is in Atlanta.

Yes, this season is over... that being said a high draft pick is the goal. If the Falcons only win 1 more game the rest of the year I hope it's this one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football