Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2009, 02:14 AM

5 posts, read 6,655 times

Advertisements

Is that right? That's not right. I'm about sick of these freaks. I'd like to see the Patriots (with or without the *) go ahead and run the table AND the Dolphins to go 0-16 just to nulify these dorks from 72.

The Pats successfully completed their game this last week against BeWhyE and they remain undefeated. Remaining games in the regular season; @ Bills, Phillys, @ Art Model's team, Steelers, Jets, DOLPHINS, @ G-MEN! Once they run the table here, they get into to playoffs with the home field advantage.

So, where are the 72 Dorks likely to pop their cork? Right in their own crib on December 30th when the Fins take on the Bungles!

at Philadelphia Eagles
at Pittsburgh Steelers
NEW YORK JETS
at Buffalo Bills
BALTIMORE RAVENS
at New England Patriots
CINCINNATI BENGALS

Wow! This is doable! That was SO SCARY YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! You almost blew it! Way to hang in their and get the L! We've got some scary games coming up! That Jets game has got me worried. The Baltimore Ravens game is straight up Horrifying! Even you guys are going to have a REALLY HARD time laying down for THAT one! BUT YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO!

0-16 would be incredible! It would completely negate the 72 Dorkfins! IT- coupled with a Patriots 19-0 season would just NULIFY the whole thing, LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED!

This is gonna be great=)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 08:36 AM

7,554 posts, read 7,100,593 times
I have absolutely no Idea what this post means

Old 12-29-2009, 08:40 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,487,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvarks View Post
I have absolutely no Idea what this post means
right? maybe the OP just got out of a coma and is catching up on previous seasons? I like that theory, I'm gonna go with it.

Old 12-29-2009, 08:49 AM

78,371 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Someone got liquor for Christmas.

Old 12-29-2009, 09:14 AM

231 posts, read 869,336 times
DUDE...You need to EXHALE too!

Old 12-29-2009, 09:19 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,597,244 times
For a brief moment there, I thought I'd fallen into a time warp, and it wasn't December, 2009. Waddaya say there, OP?

Old 12-29-2009, 09:34 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,487,281 times
I just looked through the OPs short post history and all of the posts are strange. This is my favorite:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/work-...nd-drives.html

The first response is awesome.

Old 12-29-2009, 10:01 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,933,744 times

Question: How many fingers am I holding up?

Answer: Pineapple

Okee Dokee.....

Old 12-29-2009, 12:25 PM

4,070 posts, read 5,605,311 times
Post of the year. LMAO!!1

Old 12-29-2009, 12:50 PM

9,091 posts, read 19,219,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeish View Post
I just looked through the OPs short post history and all of the posts are strange. This is my favorite:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/work-...nd-drives.html

The first response is awesome.
seems to be his M.O.

take a post from an old thread and re-post it as new without any context and have it be complete random and obscure

genius I say!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog
"The members of the famous '72 Dolphin "perfect season" team always
watch with special interest when another team makes a run at a perfect
season. Now that the '07 Fins are doing just that -- albeit perfect in
the other direction -- the Vets of '72 are happy to cheer their
successors on!"

Is
that right? That's not right. I'm about sick of these freaks. I'd like to see the Patriots (with or without the *) go ahead and run the table AND the Dolphins to go 0-16 just to nulify these dorks from 72.

The Pats successfully completed their game this last week against BeWhyE and they remain undefeated. Remaining games in the regular season; @ Bills, Phillys, @ Art Model's team, Steelers, Jets, DOLPHINS, @ G-MEN! Once they run the table here, they get into to playoffs with the home field advantage.

So, where are the 72 Dorks likely to pop their cork? Right in their own crib on December 30th when the Fins take on the Bungles!

at Philadelphia Eagles
at Pittsburgh Steelers
NEW YORK JETS
at Buffalo Bills
BALTIMORE RAVENS
at New England Patriots
CINCINNATI BENGALS

Wow! This is doable! That was SO SCARY YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! You almost blew it! Way to hang in their and get the L! We've got some scary games coming up! That Jets game has got me worried. The Baltimore Ravens game is straight up Horrifying! Even you guys are going to have a REALLY HARD time laying down for THAT one! BUT YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE TO!

0-16 would be incredible! It would completely negate the 72 Dorkfins! IT- coupled with a Patriots 19-0 season would just NULIFY the whole thing, LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED!

This is gonna be great=)
http://www.city-data.com/forum/footb...g-nervous.html

now what would be awesome is if one of the posters that he rips posts from posted on the new thread in a confused fashion at their own words
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Pro Football