Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2011, 02:26 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Schwinn Turismo Swivel Wheel Jogger Double Stroller

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I saw a Schwinn Turismo Swivel Wheel Jogger Double Stroller at a department store recently, and knew that was the one that I wanted. Both my infant and my five year old were able to fit in the double stroller with no problem. They had lots of leg room as well as head room above. The wheels of this stroller were made of a thick quality rubber, just like the Schwinn bike tires. Made of a thick canvas and aluminum, I felt good knowing that I could put my kids in this stroller and not worry about it tipping or the kids getting sunburned through the thick canvas overhead material which was long enough to completely shade them from the sun or rain.

This jogger stroller came with so many little features that I felt were added bonuses, it was worth the $290 to get back into shape. The parental tray with cup holders above the kids head was one of my favorite features. There are 3 cup holders deep enough to fit a bottle of water in as well as juice cups or baby bottles. The built in MP3 speaker that would allow me to plug in my MP3 player so the kids could listen to music was the best feature of all. The easy trigger mechanism to fold up the stroller was great too. With a push of a button, I could have it all folded up and in the car before the kids were buckled in. My only complaint is that I wish there were more colors available than red or blue. The turning radius on this stroller is comparatively small considering the size of this triangular shaped stroller.

Compared to other jogging strollers I've seen, I give this stroller a 4 for its over all design and easy use. It's great for a mom on the go that has little time to spend wrestling with a stroller and places to put things.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 20, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2014, 09:53 AM

1 posts, read 1,704 times
Great review.My daughter in law has a Schwinn turismo single swivel stroller and loves it.
Check out the review at Schwinn Turismo Swivel Single Jogger: Price and Review- Best Stroller for all Terrains?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews