Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2011, 02:26 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Honda Wave 125 Motorcycle

Rating: 5 out of 5
  • Currently 5.0/5.0

I enjoyed riding a motorcycle with my dad when I was a kid and he taught me and my sibling how to drive a motorcycle. Four years ago, I decided to buy a Honda Wave Motorcycle for me to use to get around town, do some errands and have some fun riding with my siblings. Another reason is because of the frequent increase in gasoline prices, it's more economical to use a motorcycle than a car.
I got a blue Honda Wave 110 cc with 4 Stroke, OHC, air-cooled engine, and holds 3.7 liters of gasoline. I can say that the engine doesn't gulp the gasoline and it is remarkably fuel efficient allowing me to dive at least 70-75 kilometers per liter. The engine has a very strong performance, average noise and the best thing it is environmentally friendly. I don't observe black smoke emission and it never broke down on me.
My motorcycle is easy to drive having the 4- speed transmission that allows an automatic shifting of gears without operating the manual clutch. It is not too heavy and it has the kick and electric starter. I use the electric starter by just pushing the starter button my motorcycle is ready to go.
The front brake uses a hydraulic disc system while the rear brake uses a mechanical leading trailing to system and honestly I never had any problem with my motorcycle's brakes since I bought it. My dad always reminds me and my siblings to properly maintain the motorcycle, make sure to change oil, wash it properly when it's muddy and always check the brakes if they are working.
Another feature is the U-box or the under seat storage compartment which is very useful for me or any driver to keep important things such as my purse while driving plus I always put some tools inside and a personal first aid kit in case of accident.
As I mentioned my Honda wave is blue and the design is really cool, the headlights is bright with multi-reflector, the muffler is stylishly covered and the body of the motorcycle is designed with front shields to protect the legs from the wind. The seat is very comfortable as well as the foot rests. I just love my Honda Wave motorcycle but I already gave it to my brother when I moved. He is using it to go to school and to do some errands for my mom. I still drive it when I go home for vacation and it is still working and serving its purpose. No wonder Honda Wave is very popular in Asia particularly the Philippines and Thailand as well as in European countries.

By: samutsari

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 20, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews