Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2011, 12:23 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,598,864 times

Advertisements

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2 Tent

big-agnes-copper-spur-ul2-tent photo
Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

My hubby and I love the outdoors and we go on camping every summer. We use our Big Agnes Copper Spur UL 2 tent for two persons. He bought it for $ 399 and I think that was way too expensive for a tent which we would only be using once a year. He is an assistant scout master and he reasoned out that he will use it for his scouting activities and he needs a high quality tent.
This tent is very light it only weighs 3.6 lbs compared to other tents, it fits two persons and measures 52" wide and 90" long and the interior space is 29 sq. ft. It has a DAC Featherlite NSL aluminum poles which is very light and durable. Setting up the tent is fast and easy with the single hub/pole design.
Aside from being light weight and spacious I can tell that our tent provides proper ventilation and there is a minimum condensation build-up compared to the other tent we have probably because of its' large D-shape doors. It has two doors and vestibules making it easier and comfortable for us to get in and out of the tent. It is also coated with waterproof material. It stood against the rain and strong winds when we went camping in Oregon. The floor is made up of rip-stop nylon which is heavy-duty against tearing.
I guess the tent served its purpose especially when we we're in the middle of a bad weather. It is light weight, water proof and I believe it will last long. I just hope the price is cheaper and more affordable for everyone who loves the outdoors and camping.

By: samutsari

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 20, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews