Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2011, 01:17 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,602,632 times

Advertisements

Release 2007 Price 934.99

The Frigidaire 26 cubic foot side by side refrigerator freezer has the classic look of a side by side but that is where the similarities end. This refrigerator is nothing like the contemporary one, this unit has digital controls for the refrigerator and freezer, a stainless steel finish and is lighter than its predecessor.

The Frigidaire 26 cubic foot side by side refrigerator has ice and water through the door, you can dispense either crushed or cubed ice. The water dispensed through the door is cold enough you do not need ice. The Pure Source 3 filtration system makes even the worst water palatable. The water comes out clean and clear and with none of the funky taste some filtration systems give you. The filters on this system are easy to change there is even a warning light to let you know when it is time to change the filter.

This model has 3 spill safe shelves to help control small spills in your refrigerator, it makes them a lot easier to clean up if the mess is just on one shelf. The refrigerator has 2 adjustable bins and 2 solid mount bins on the door. The digital controls on this model let you see the temperature setting for either the refrigerator or the freezer with just a touch of a button.

The humidity controlled crisper keeps all of your fruits and vegetables in ideal condition, it helps keep them fresh as long as possible. There is also a draw to keep your lunch meats and cheese handy and at the correct temperature and humidity.

It has energy saving technology. When the doors have not been opened in 24 hours it goes into an energy saving mode. This refrigerator has one of the highest energy Star ratings a refrigerator can receive.

Frigidaire helped to develop the Quiet Pack technology that reduces the noise the refrigerator makes to an almost inaudible level.

This 26 cubic foot side by side is one of the largest non commercial refrigerator on the market. It comes in several colors including silver mist, black, white and stainless steel. This is the first, I purchased this do to the price my old refrigerator had quit and this was the least expensive, Frigidaire refrigerator that I have purchased, after seeing how this one is put together I would definitely purchase another one. I would recommend this refrigerator to anyone who asked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews