Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2011, 12:24 PM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Master Built Butterball Professional series indoor electric turkey fryer

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

The Master built butterball fryer is not as large as I had hoped. It holds a turkey weighing only up to fourteen pounds. A fourteen pound turkey is more than enough for a small family dinner but when you have a very large family like mine, there is never enough. Other than the capacity level I am, over all, happy with the turkey fryer. I was looking at a bunch that needed propane tanks when I came across this electric one. It isn't as bulky as the fryers that need to have a propane tank attached to it and it is so much easier to haul around. All you need to do is plug it in, set the temperature and you are good to go. With a propane fryer you need to use it outside, obviously for safety reasons. The electric fryer gives you the option to use it indoors or outdoors. The electric fryer also uses less oil than the propane fryer. Propane fryers use up to three gallons of oil but the electric fryer only uses two gallons of oil. It is always so difficult to empty oil out of a fryer when it becomes old and grungy but this fryer has an easy pull out oil drain. It is so simple to use and does not make a huge mess. Another thing I like a lot about this product is the easy view window located on the lid. This lets you keep an eye on the turkey without opening the lid and being spattered with hot oil. I recommend the Master built butterball turkey fryer for the appealing design, great features and quality of turkey is cooks. This fryer produces turkey that is crispy on the outside and moist and delicious on the inside every time.

Xenia Headley

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews