Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2011, 06:33 AM

2,186 posts, read 8,600,727 times

Advertisements

Bunn NHBX Coffee Maker

Rating: 4 out of 5
  • Currently 4.0/5.0

I'm young, independent and live on my own, and just getting started in my career. I just graduated school, and like to put in extra hours at the office every morning, making sure to get there before my boss. Because of this, I have to get up super early, and I have very little time to get ready in the morning - I eat my breakfast on the train, and slap on make-up and I'm out the door. This means I have very little time to make my coffee - so the Bunn NHBX Coffee Maker was the perfect coffeemaker for me. It takes just three little minutes for the Bunn NHBX to make ten cups of coffee, which I pour into my tumbler and get on my way. It's also very minimal and stylish in it's design, made of stainless steel, and fits in perfectly with my apartment. Making my own coffee has also saved me a lot of money, instead of making daily morning runs to the local expensive coffee shop near my office.
I've always had a problem with breaking my glass coffee pots, since I'm always in such a big hurry and I just slam the pot down. Bunn has made their glass carafes to be really strong and won't break. The porcelain warming plate helps to keep the coffee warm for a long time - this is nice on the weekend, when I like to enjoy a couple of cups after I wake up. The Bunn NHBX has definitely made a huge difference in how quickly I can get out the door in the morning, and has actually helped me save some money. Another plus about the Bunn NHB is that there's a three-year guarantee, and if there's any problem I can get a replacement or a full refund.

Review by professional reviewer, Oct. 2, 2010
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Shopping and Consumer Products > Product Reviews