Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2016, 10:13 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,167,759 times

Advertisements

I am almost out of coffee.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2016, 09:47 AM

4,852 posts, read 3,648,319 times
I can't find the size skirt I want at Costco. I bought one size, it was too large, need the smaller. You have to dig through millions of skirts to find your size. I mean, couldn't they at least put in a freaking dressing room so you wouldn't have to run back and forth?

So now I have to go BACK to Costco and return the too-large skirts and go back to digging for a smaller size.

Life just sucks huh.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:37 AM

2,148 posts, read 1,697,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mschrief View Post
I can't find the size skirt I want at Costco. I bought one size, it was too large, need the smaller. You have to dig through millions of skirts to find your size. I mean, couldn't they at least put in a freaking dressing room so you wouldn't have to run back and forth?

So now I have to go BACK to Costco and return the too-large skirts and go back to digging for a smaller size.

Life just sucks huh.
I'm imagining if you simply tried on clothes were they were stocked, they might be encouraged to consider a dressing room...

...or not

Sick bastards.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:59 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,902,469 times
My first-world problem is that I can't even envision buying clothing at Costco

Old 11-02-2016, 01:11 PM

2,148 posts, read 1,697,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post
Well, maybe you should reconsider. They apparently have spacious, open air dressing rooms.

Old 11-02-2016, 08:34 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,167,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reds37win View Post
well, maybe you should reconsider. They apparently have spacious, open air dressing rooms.
lol

Old 11-02-2016, 09:06 PM

6,005 posts, read 4,788,986 times
We have three staple guns but are in the process of moving, so of course they're all packed and God Only Knows Where. We found a $4 staple gun last night at Menards and nabbed it. I needed it to wire the artwork for an upcoming art show. I started off with the first piece... Ka-chunk... yay, staples! Then I go to staple the next piece and the staple gun is jammed, so I had to open it and coerce the staples into position. Okay, no problem. Ka-chunk... yay, staples! Jams again. Basically, I had to open the staple gun after every single staple application. As I was complaining about this to my husband tonight, I realized, "Wow, first world problem. My stapler is jaaaammmmmmed. Whaaaa!" What a big baby whiner- pants.

Old 11-02-2016, 11:53 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,883,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reds37win View Post
I think I'm about done with Starbucks. I've used their online app to order drinks for pickup, previously, but the last two experiences have left a bad taste in my mouth.

My wife and I were driving home after early voting and were ready for a pick-me-up after standing in line for two hours. She pulled up the app and ordered our drinks. Maybe five minutes later, we arrived.

Now, I understand that Starbucks gets busy (but they were not this day), but they advertise online ordering as a way to "skip the line". I also notice that they ignore anyone standing near the pickup area.

After waiting patiently for an additional five minutes, I asked one of the baristas about the order. She immediately identified the ticket and said they were starting on it now. REALLY? What was the point in using their app if they didn't start until we arrived? We had already paid for the drinks!!!

First world hell, I tell ya.
Speaking of Starbucks. I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes today reading about the green cup controversy.

http://bzfd.it/2ewUBwA

Old 11-03-2016, 07:46 AM

4,852 posts, read 3,648,319 times
Default Costco clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracySam View Post

These skirts were great, above knee pencil skirt, pull on, lined. Very nice quality material. I rarely buy clothing other than PJs from Costco, but these seemed great.

I wore one yesterday and loved it, a dark heather gray, super nice. I had to drive to another Costco to fine the smaller sized black one. ONE skirt in a huge pile was my size. ONE.

Old 11-03-2016, 09:48 AM

524 posts, read 843,899 times
I wish my house was smaller so I wouldn't have to clean so much
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology