Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
 [Register]
Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte Charlotte County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 09:09 AM

704 posts, read 771,995 times

Advertisements

OK, reservations for Christmas canal cruise made. Now I need a good but not too expensive restaurant, that preferably takes reservations and is close to Fisherman's Village.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 09:24 AM

207 posts, read 217,957 times
The Captains Table is right in Fisherman's village at the end of the Peer. Moderately priced. Make reservations for around sunset.

Below the Captains Table is Harpoon Harry's. Good food and pricing. More of a sports bar type theme. Casual.

Inside Fisherman's village is The Village Fish Market. Same pricing as Harpoon Harry's. A little better quality in my opinion.

493 posts, read 637,279 times
The Captains Table is on the end of Fishermans village on the second floor above Harpon Henry's (or Harrys I forget). It's not a 5 star place by any stretch but in my opinion it isn't to bad. I've had several interesting fish specials there that keeps me coming back. Can't get much closer to the marina for your canal cruise and the view is pretty special. Mark

2,202 posts, read 2,304,779 times
reservations for Christmas canal cruise made

How/where? Please!
Mike

Old 11-23-2015, 09:25 AM

6,103 posts, read 15,091,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gal View Post
OK, reservations for Christmas canal cruise made. Now I need a good but not too expensive restaurant, that preferably takes reservations and is close to Fisherman's Village.
Try the Captains Table. It's at the end of Fishermans's Village, on the 2nd floor above Smugglers. They have a great view of the harbor. You won't be closer than that, and the food is pretty good. They have a nice bar for drinks - in case your parched. :-)

LOL everyone beat me to it.

Old 11-23-2015, 09:26 AM

493 posts, read 637,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisher419 View Post
The Captains Table is right in Fisherman's village at the end of the Peer. Moderately priced. Make reservations for around sunset.

Below the Captains Table is Harpoon Harry's. Good food and pricing. More of a sports bar type theme. Casual.

Inside Fisherman's village is The Village Fish Market. Same pricing as Harpoon Harry's. A little better quality in my opinion.
Beat me to it Fisher

Old 11-23-2015, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafood Junky View Post
reservations for Christmas canal cruise made

How/where? Please!

Mike
Mike, it's Kingfisher Christmas Canal Cruise - 941/639-0969. I strongly recommend that you call and make reservations now. It appears that they are filling up pretty fast.

Old 11-23-2015, 04:22 PM

81 posts, read 97,681 times
Default christmas cruise

my wife and i went on that cruise last year, it was very nice they take you in to the canals, where people decorate their boats with lights, fyi they let you bring some refreshments with you, then we headed to harpoon harrys for dinner, and fishermans village christmas lights that are unreal, the whole place is decorated , was awesome, enjoy

Old 11-24-2015, 05:12 AM

1,393 posts, read 1,554,660 times
Razzlefritz.... tried to reserve one of the private boats for us and a couple of friends that will be here during Christmas. All booked. Guess we'll do one of the larger ones. I'll have to make a mental note to book a private one way earlier next year... (assuming of course I remember. )

Old 11-24-2015, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03bluecoupe View Post
Razzlefritz.... tried to reserve one of the private boats for us and a couple of friends that will be here during Christmas. All booked. Guess we'll do one of the larger ones. I'll have to make a mental note to book a private one way earlier next year... (assuming of course I remember. )
Don't feel bad. I did the same thing and had to take a time later than what we wanted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Punta Gorda - Port Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: