Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Radio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2021, 03:51 AM

927 posts, read 586,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
what did he leave behind? what did he do that harmed people?
You see my son. The modern left CANNOT answer those questions because they are programmed literally to follow a script. Doing what you asked makes them break the script which means they cease to function.

I believe most of us are now NPC's in some hostile takeover which I used to think was a funny concept only there ain't no 'Har har har' anymore now that cities are being burned down if something happens they don't like. I'm sad when we reach the point of losing priceless artifacts of Americana history that cannot be replaced.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2022, 03:28 AM

1,014 posts, read 479,571 times
You like Rush Limbaugh? I thought he was fat and obnoxious. I saw his talk show host once, I didn't really buy any of it. I think he goes for more liberals, than democrats. I'm not into talking politics. I think talking politics is useless, especially when the topic is nonsense like he was.

Old 01-04-2022, 12:22 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,519,061 times
Even though I lean left, I used to listen to him on WBT out of Charlotte, NNC in the 90s back when I listened to a lot of talk radio. I finally had enough of him talking down my side of the argument all of the time. If you want me to see your side of the issue, don't resort to name calling and belittling the other view points. (Same thing applies to the P&OC board here.) The local hosts on WBT were always much better than him regardless of their ideology.

Old 03-16-2022, 05:52 PM

613 posts, read 1,017,310 times
Someone on radio or TV suggested Rush was so successful because he ridiculed the left. Did you hear the Barney Frank "Banking Queen" song, for instance? He informed and satirized - all in one.

Old 03-17-2022, 01:03 PM

789 posts, read 368,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I finally had enough of him talking down my side of the argument all of the time. If you want me to see your side of the issue, don't resort to name calling and belittling the other view points.
No Lefty's ever do that to the Conservatives, do they Joe?

Old 03-17-2022, 05:39 PM

5,710 posts, read 4,284,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edglock21 View Post

There's no apostrophe in lefties.

Old 03-18-2022, 10:53 AM

789 posts, read 368,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deserterer View Post
There's no apostrophe in lefties.
You are correct - my mistake

Old 04-03-2022, 12:40 PM

3,763 posts, read 5,857,834 times
The Travis- Sexton show is okay. I do feel they talk too much and I wish there were more callers. I do like it when he plays the audio clips of liberals in their own words. Rush was good at dishing it back to liberals and calling them out on their hypocrisy. I learned a lot and learned to think for myself and not believe everything the MSM reported as "objective news". I think that is why he was so despised by the left. He made fun of them and they weren't used to it and he did it in an entertaining manner.

Old 04-03-2022, 05:31 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,519,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I finally had enough of him talking down my side of the argument all of the time. If you want me to see your side of the issue, don't resort to name calling and belittling the other view points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edglock21 View Post
Where exactly did I say that?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Radio